thomastm

May 24, 2020
So... Anyone know if there's any (important) difference between good and bad Jessica? :unsure:
I mean... that justify the "pure" Lena to get good Jessica...??
For Ian to bang a more attractive Jess & maybe a threesome scene with Lena, Jess & her boyfriend (dave) :p

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
What is the requirements for the threesome scene? I'm on holly route and i don't get that option only Lena end up bringing Holly back to her place.
If Lena takes Ivy and Holly on a shopping tour, you will be asked later if you want to take Holly home or take her to Ivy. Then you let Ivy do it ....

Reactions: hotNess

Orange9

Jul 21, 2017
I have a question, but how can all 3 tattoos not be applied right now?
Nope you cannot do that in this alpha version normally, but could be possible through tweaking console

I know beauty is in the eye of beholder but for me that flower tattoo looked perfect on lena

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
My option is grey out for that scene, is it because of Holly route? If yes mean you miss out a lot of sex scene for Ian & Lena if pick Holly over Cindy.
For what I read here:
If you are with Holly and not with Lena, it's not an option.
If you are with Lena and kiss/had sex with Holly, there is an option. (and I tested this)
The other combinations.. I dont know :ROFLMAO:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
My Ian have sex with Holly, and i don't get the threesome or the Lena kiss Holly option (grey out)
Blandchili was more eloquent in explaining this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/our-red-string-v0-8-alpha-evakiss.48813/post-5597203
If that doesn't help you, maybe there are more variables to that choice...
Keep in mind that the comment you linked is speculation from before the update was out.

As for you, thomastm, what choice did you make with Ian/Holly in the beginning of the chapter? If you choose for Holly and Ian to start formally dating, Holly will be unavailable for Lena and Ivy.

• Sad
Reactions: Mpkstroff

thomastm

May 24, 2020
We can all agree to game Ian and Lena as whores, banging everyone, because that is what
the bartender keeps doing and thriving at it, he not even banging some chicks that everyone would
think he is, so of course, there you have no remorse ”cause you have no humanity left in you
apart from banging everyone.

Like you said . .this is a choice ... full Lena or full Holly, still Lena can steal Holly when we game her, so we have to be decisive of what
we want for Hoilly - Ian or Lena.
Lena can't steal Holly if Ian have sex with Holly,Right now my Lena lonely (Good Jess Route) so if I give Ian Holly, My Lena sex partner only left either Louise/Jeremy :cry:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Lena can't steal Holly if Ian have sex with Holly,Right now my Lena lonely (Good Jess Route) so if I give Ian Holly, My Lena sex partner only left either Louise/Jeremy :cry:
Reload and make another choice?
My plan is Ian with Cindy or Allison and Lena with Holly
Something along this for me too. I'm undecided on Ian's part (don't have a specific preference yet).

But Holly belongs with Lena for me <3

thomastm

May 24, 2020
Keep in mind that the comment you linked is speculation from before the update was out.

As for you, thomastm, what choice did you make with Ian/Holly in the beginning of the chapter? If you choose for Holly and Ian to start formally dating, Holly will be unavailable for Lena and Ivy.
Don't have Ian have sex with Holly, for Lena/Ivy to have Holly (y)

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes