Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
To add to that, Ivy also reacts quite harshly when Lena brings up Cherry, making some of us suspect that she may have been involved in the developments behind Axel cheating on Lena with Cherry.
If you go back a few pages you can look up discussions between I and some of the other users on the topic.
So one of her friends are controlling and possessive and the other one is false?
Tough!:)
Thanks though

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
To add to that, Ivy also reacts quite harshly when Lena brings up Cherry, making some of us suspect that she may have been involved in the developments behind Axel cheating on Lena with Cherry.
If you go back a few pages you can look up discussions between I and some of the other users on the topic.
Yeah that might actually be possible. Didn't she say "this will be interesting" or something at 0.7's end? I presume she'll either try to initiate a threesome with Lena&Ian or will use it to get close to Ian/push him back from Lena depending on the situation.
Her not telling about Cindy didn't bug me that much since my Lena knows Ian hooks up with other girls (thanks Perry, you twat) and talked about this with Ivy. But a loyal Lena would like to hear it, you know

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
An interesting gameplay detail that might have gone unnoticed in this update is that ALL skill gains started getting capped at level 8, meaning that any skill gains past that point are essentially wasted (In my main save my Ian was capped in both wits and charisma so I wasted like 4 points, will have to redistribute those into lust in my future playthroughs).

Combined with a lot of events coming to a head soon (mma tournament, Ian's book being almost done, dramatic developments on Lena's side), I'm starting to think a time skip could totally happen in the next 2 or 3 chapters.

jizzle35

Mar 5, 2021
An interesting gameplay detail that might have gone unnoticed in this update is that ALL skill gains started getting capped at level 8, meaning that any skill gains past that point are essentially wasted (In my main save my Ian was capped in both wits and charisma so I wasted like 4 points, will have to redistribute those into lust in my future playthroughs).

Combined with a lot of events coming to a head soon (mma tournament, Ian's book being almost done, dramatic developments on Lena's side), I'm starting to think a time skip could totally happen in the next 2 or 3 chapters.
I think most likely the game will end with chapter 10 (1.0) and then perhaps we will see additional events/characters added in like Eva did with GGGB

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I think most likely the game will end with chapter 10 (1.0) and then perhaps we will see additional events/characters added in like Eva did with GGGB
The game as a whole? I think that's extremely unlikely.

I think the assumed time skip would serve as to split the games act 1 and 2, if Eva wants to construct it as a traditional 3-act tale.
If she only intends for 2 acts I think the story will go on for a bit more before the break. Seymour's plays will be revealed (or at least Ian/Lena will be exposed to a choice regarding him), Cindy/Wade will have a chance to come to an end (unless Eva intends for their only path to beWadecucking), Axel's relationship to Seymour will become clearer I think. I think it would be very weird if the game were to end before Lena even has a single scene with the guy.

I would also think that if Eva is still serious about player choice, we might get to choose a partner for each of Lena and Ian (perhaps each other) before that point too, so there are formal relationships to build new drama off of too.
An interesting gameplay detail that might have gone unnoticed in this update is that ALL skill gains started getting capped at level 8[...]
Heh, imagine if the skill cap would be the same as the chapter number, so next chapter the skill cap would be 9 :ROFLMAO:

bukari

Jul 1, 2017
Would anyone know if it's possible for Lena to sleep with Holly if Ian chose to begin the Heart path with Holly?

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Would anyone know if it's possible for Lena to sleep with Holly if Ian chose to begin the Heart path with Holly?
I assume that's the option that means Ian and Holly starts formally dating? That choice locks off Holly/Lena and Ivy/Lena/Holly in ch. 8.

Kat Ri

Jan 12, 2021
Does anyone know how many versions this game is gonna get?
It would be like good girls gone bad, when they reach 1.0 they complete the story and then just add some extra stuff on it?

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Does anyone know how many versions this game is gonna get?
It would be like good girls gone bad, when they reach 1.0 they complete the story and then just add some extra stuff on it?
Like KristopheH mentions 5 comments above yours, GGGB didn't go from 0.1-1.0 in 10 chapters, it went on for 30, so update 0.9 of ORS will likely go into a "0.10" too.

Reactions: KristopheH

bukari

Jul 1, 2017
I assume that's the option that means Ian and Holly starts formally dating? That choice locks off Holly/Lena and Ivy/Lena/Holly in ch. 8.
This is surprising. Does this mean regardless of path, Lena is at least neutral to Ian, at least up until this point? Or just isn't as attracted to Holly to do that.

Orange9

Jul 21, 2017
As a handler of both Ian and Lena I was definitely pissed when Emma threw drink on Seymour. It was not cool and it's not like Seymour is monarch and if not him other guy is gonna take his place. System itself is corrupt.

Reactions: Mark17 and lcvargas

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
This is surprising. Does this mean regardless of path, Lena is at least neutral to Ian, at least up until this point? Or just isn't as attracted to Holly to do that.
Have a read of this speculative comment of mine, where I present my suggestion for what Ian's choices regarding Holly might result in.

jizzle35

Mar 5, 2021

I think the assumed time skip would serve as to split the games act 1 and 2, if Eva wants to construct it as a traditional 3-act tale.
If she only intends for 2 acts I think the story will go on for a bit more before the break. Seymour's plays will be revealed (or at least Ian/Lena will be exposed to a choice regarding him), Cindy/Wade will have a chance to come to an end (unless Eva intends for their only path to beWadecucking), Axel's relationship to Seymour will become clearer I think. I think it would be very weird if the game were to end before Lena even has a single scene with the guy.

I would also think that if Eva is still serious about player choice, we might get to choose a partner for each of Lena and Ian (perhaps each other) before that point too, so there are formal relationships to build new drama off of too.

Heh, imagine if the skill cap would be the same as the chapter number, so next chapter the skill cap would be 9 :ROFLMAO:
You have convinced me sir

lcvargas

Dec 30, 2019

Time skip when? After Lena goes back home?

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes