alex.snitram7

Dec 14, 2019
I think most likely the game will end with chapter 10 (1.0) and then perhaps we will see additional events/characters added in like Eva did with GGGB
I really can't see how this would happen, the story is still under development we are not past the point wherethe story is complete and we just need to get to the end, only know we got to know a bit more about Seymour, now lena will star to make hard choiches, her financial life is going from bad to worse.We have a possible Holly corruption route going on, there is still a problem for Ian in my oppinion, that is the fact that his part in the story is not so constructed, he's writing a book and hanging out but what will be the hard choices for ian? I like the way things are going in lenas side, she's against the wall and will have to make life changing decisions but i can't see this happening to Ian yet.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Exactly! On the head!

Truth be told, as long as it comes down to a player choice of how to play Lena, I'd be okay with this outcome. Although, I think I would prefer if Holly took the lead in bringing the three of them together because of the personal growth that would represent.

Reactions: scor099

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
Can we get to Jeremy scene if we have told Louise about his cheating
No. If you tell Louise that, you can't have the scene at Ivy's party. The Jeremy scene happens in Louise's bedroom after all. Also, you don't actually need to give him the BJ at Ivy's party either, but I think you have to at least have Lena do a HJ then.

littlebeyou

Aug 19, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'chapter_eight'.

did someone can help me with this ?

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
It sounds as if you've soured a bit on Lena's character. Truth be told, so have I. Before this last episode, I'd have said she's 2nd best girl only behind Cindy for me. However, the inconsistent personality and lack of self awareness, whether intentional or hurried plot development have seriously made me come to dislike her a bit. Now, I'm not even sure if I'll continue my Ian-Lena route. I suppose I'll keep it, but right now I see it more of a route to Ian-Ivy than Lena.

Hopefully Ian will be given some autonomy, so he can stand up for himself when it comes to Lena. As I've said before, she has all the power between them when it comes to them being together, and it irks me especially since she can be played as a total hypocrite. Ian really needs the ability to scold her then break up if she's been played that way. It would also be nice if Ian could refuse to accept Lena's rejoining their romance after Holly's kiss. I tend to play Ian as a willful guy, standing up for himself and his friends at every chance, and the situation with Lena goes against that.

Regardless, the game is very well written and very entertaining.

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
It sounds as if you've soured a bit on Lena's character. Truth be told, so have I. Before this last episode, I'd have said she's 2nd best girl only behind Cindy for me. However, the inconsistent personality and lack of self awareness, whether intentional or hurried plot development have seriously made me come to dislike her a bit. Now, I'm not even sure if I'll continue my Ian-Lena route. I suppose I'll keep it, but right now I see it more of a route to Ian-Ivy than Lena.

Hopefully Ian will be given some autonomy, so he can stand up for himself when it comes to Lena. As I've said before, she has all the power between them when it comes to them being together, and it irks me especially since she can be played as a total hypocrite. Ian really needs the ability to scold her then break up if she's been played that way. It would also be nice if Ian could refuse to accept Lena's rejoining their romance after Holly's kiss. I tend to play Ian as a willful guy, standing up for himself and his friends at every chance, and the situation with Lena goes against that.

Yes, that's exactly the only Problem I have with the Game right now too! I love it but Ian needs to grow as a Person and be able to stand up for himself and against others (like Lena or also Jeremy in certain Situations.) I mean we already saw it with Minverva and Robert that he has the Potential for this but he is always making him small and like a simp with Lena even if you don't go full IanxLena.

I really hope this Game doesn't push IanxLena all the way because they are far away from being the best choices for each other for me.

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
Is the JDMOD now updated?
Not as per their Patreon.

LOL, yes, very much agreed. What a let down. Basically my reason for not bothering with her character going forward...

I agree and I think the two mc's work better separately rather than together.

As for all the whinging about "what a mess of an update" this was, its the ALPHA release. Which means that there are bugs and glitches. A clean up will happen by BETA release and then more cleanup by the FINAL version.

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
Does EvaKiss rollout monthly updates(chapters) ?
No. The last Chapter (Chapter 7) came out in March 2021.

Chapter 6 came out in December 2020.

Chapter 5 came out in August 2020.

Chapter 4 came out in July 2020.

Chapter 6 was huge however. So, depending on the length it varies quite significantly. The wait may be long but every chapter is worth it.

Naruto3003s

Mar 5, 2021
No. The last Chapter (Chapter 7) came out in March 2021.

Chapter 6 came out in December 2020.

Chapter 5 came out in August 2020.

Chapter 4 came out in July 2020.

Chapter 6 was huge however. So, depending on the length it varies quite significantly. The wait may be long but every chapter is worth it.
Thanks. I have played till ch7, and yes it is worth the wait.

I hope we in the future we get Alisson-Lena-Ian threesome

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes