Aohsyyen

Aug 9, 2020
I started playing on Android using JoiPlay,the game does open but the font is white and the text can't be seen mostly. Any way to change font?

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Oh yeah one more thing, regarding a change to exclusive routes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh that's cool. I assume the same happens if you don't break them up but don't go to the bottle game either? (Because Louise returns in tears next morning).
As am I.

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
I'm wondering if I chose the wrong route as my chapter 8 was really short, one scene with Ian/Lena, some sexting, and some all female funtime, boom, to be continued. I'm never one to complain, just seemed anti-climatic.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I'm wondering if I chose the wrong route as my chapter 8 was really short, one scene with Ian/Lena, some sexting, and some all female funtime, boom, to be continued. I'm never one to complain, just seemed anti-climatic.
I don't know how your chapter looked like exactly, but I wouldn't describe the below as just "some all female funtime" :p

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Oh that's cool. I assume the same happens if you don't break them up but don't go to the bottle game either? (Because Louise returns in tears next morning).
Correct, the implication if Lena doesn't go is that the game still happens and Jeremy chooses Ivy at the end, same as if Lena had been there but let Ivy take charge
Heh, imagine if the skill cap would be the same as the chapter number, so next chapter the skill cap would be 9 :ROFLMAO:
I missed this early reply, but while it hasn't been 100% consistent, that seems to be the general logic (there are other caps earlier in the game). The main thing to me is that in chapter 8 it felt easy to reach those caps, while I was focusing on increasing my stats, I was still playing a route that didn't involve defying Minerva (massive source of stats for Ian). I guess Ian's stats are just really inflated compared to Lena's, which actually makes me speculate for the following chapters:

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
Do you guys think the Scene with Milo (Alisons Ex) and how it plays out will have a huge Impact on her Route? I mean it seems like it can only end in two ways with either Ian or Jeremy beating him up right? So I'm asking myself if it is important WHO punches Milo and what Consequences this will have with Alison (If she kind of favors the one who beat him up or the one who doesn't)

Since I Like the Alison Route the most right now for Ian I really hope this isn't another Point where Jeremy can come close to her again if you as Ian choose the wrong thing to do with Milo. I like Jeremy in every other Route but with Alison he needs to stay away from her and I think this could be a situation to create new drama in this Direction. (But I sure hope not :D)

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Do you guys think the Scene with Milo (Alisons Ex) and how it plays out will have a huge Impact on her Route? I mean it seems like it can only end in two ways with either Ian or Jeremy beating him up right? So I'm asking myself if it is important WHO punches Milo and what Consequences this will have with Alison (If she kind of favors the one who beat him up or the one who doesn't)

Since I Like the Alison Route the most right now for Ian I really hope this isn't another Point where Jeremy can come close to her again if you as Ian choose the wrong thing to do with Milo. I like Jeremy in every other Route but with Alison he needs to stay away from her and I think this could be a situation to create new drama in this Direction. (But I sure hope not :D)
In chapter 7 there is a variable that gets set that has to do with her ex if you "listen to her problems" or what it's called, in the bar. In the conversation itself Ian will tell Alison that he thinks it's best if she end things with him for good.
I don't know if it plays into the ch. 8 Milo scene or if it has yet to play a role.

As for whether or not she will like/dislike who beats Milo, I'm at least hoping she doesn't directly hate it, as Lena already serves as a female love interest that is especially opposed to violence of any kind.

Reactions: redraw and Reasoon

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
No doubt. I've actually seen the concept of Lena going home being raised as a possibility both here and on discord, where people generally didn't see what she'd go home for.

Eva quite easily made that possibility much more likely. (RIP Lena's mom?). I wonder if sending money home will come to make a difference here?
The reason why so many people expected Lena to visit her parents is because they were shipping LenaxDad hard :D. Not gonna happen. Also mom can't die. Lena would have to take care of her father, leaving town and ending pretty much all her storylines. Not gonna happen. ( And no, I don't see Ivy or Axel taking care of Lena's dad while she is, err, 'persuing her dreams')
More precisely she can break up with him because she fucked Robert. cue doormat.
Lena is like in total control of their relationship. Ian fucked a girl last night, -4 relationship, Lena fucked Robert, (crickets), Ian kisses Holly, - 7 relationship.
(Also, re early on, that happened last thursday or 5 days ago ;)

I was talking in general, while I’m guessing you are referencing specifically to the Ian/Lena/Holly drama, could it be?
I was :)
What, you don't have puppy fun with your bubble-butted clingy goth BFF?
Hey, don't be so mean to her! This time she barely says a thing after she spots Holly leaving after you fucked her living brains out. The leash is working! :D

Dromedari

Jan 10, 2018
Currently there is a great disparity in terms of protagonists:

- On the one hand Ian has a great safety net around him: his job is stable (more if he fucks Minerva), he has a relatively rich father who cares about his career and some friends who can help him at one point . If everything went wrong it would be easy for Ian to go see his father and say "Sorry dad, please help me", or to Perry's father whom I suppose he has known since childhood and ask for help finding a job. Even Jeremy or Allison can help him on the job side if he asks. In addition, he has an excellent net of friends who can support him emotionally. He can always ask Emma for a hug or share his sorrows with the boys.

- At the other extreme we have Lena: her parents have financial problems and cannot help her (on the contrary, it is she who has to give them a hand), her father is ill with a severe illness, her two jobs are precarious and she does not have a stability financial And the only two people she can turn to for help are Louise, a student who is currently unable to help her financially, and Ivy, who I doubt her advice is the best ... On an emotional level Lena is worse. She only has two friends who hate each other: a very dependent girl and another very manipulative. Her only lifesavers in this matter are Ian and Holly. In this context, the deep fear of losing both of them is understood. Ian is not just about sex, it is also emotional support and access to a fun group of friends. Same with Holly.

I really hope that after the tim-skipe we can see a Lena with a more stable situation and an Ian (if he doesn't play her cards well) in a more precarious situation.

I am very intrigued that Ivy has the matter with Cindy up her sleeve, I wonder what her next move.

In another matter of things, I increasingly like a future Seymour x Emma. If Seymour manages to corrupt Lena, and Lena is friends with Emma they can suggest interesting things as happened in GGGB.

Seymour likes to dominate people. Mastering Emma must be a great victory for him. It would also lead to hilarious dialogues:

- E: ¡You, capitalist pig!

- S: ¡Antisystem bitch!

Puts her on all fours.

- S: You like it, right? Feel like the 1% rape the ass of the middle and lower class!

- E: Moans.

- S: The only difference is that you really enjoy it.

Epilogue: Emma pregnant with a big belly, abandoning her lofty ideals and married to Seymour :LOL:.

Reactions: Darina

redraw

Apr 6, 2019
As a handler of both Ian and Lena I was definitely pissed when Emma threw drink on Seymour. It was not cool and it's not like Seymour is monarch and if not him other guy is gonna take his place. System itself is corrupt.

Nor is The System some natural force. If it is corrupt, it is corrupted by the actions of individuals, most especially those with outsized power.

Seymour demonstrably possesses that outsized power, as well as a dehumanizing disposition, and there is a very discrete instance where it seems likely he is specifically using his power to target Lena for exploitation.

It seems somewhat foreshadowed that he might have some part in the fate of the cafe, as well.

And that fact that another person will possibly take the place of the first seems a flimsy basis for exoneration. I certainly can't see arguing that on behalf of, say, con artists or abusers, regardless of the state of the system.

redraw

Apr 6, 2019
Re: IanxLenaxHolly

On the one hand, we certainly don't get to control every aspect about how the characters react to certain events, but this is a fairly major turning point which should be an obviously popular route.

They can each engage romantically with one another, Lena can explicitly express interest in a threesome, they accept any number of other pernutations that are not apparently relationship-breaking. There's no obvious reason everyone couldn't be on-board. Given that there are so many factors that should create the perfect storm to get those three together, the lack of any choices at all in how either Ian or Lena handles feels very conspicuous.

Not that it's going to ruin the game for me, certainly, but it feels like a weird sticking point and I'd be glad to see the inclusion of at least a couple other options in handling that scenario. Even if they do not include the most ideal result.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes