hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
I can't speak for why it might hit different to you, maybe the build-up?
Lena has been able to desire Holly for a long time while for Ivy it's more of a fun side-project. Ivy/Holly/Lena is still hot, but personally I don't actually find Ivy that attractive and I have been very invested in Lena getting her girl. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah Ivy is hot but not for me personally. Holly is pretty cute and I like the romance dynamic between Lena and Holly.

Nov 15, 2020
I think it would be a little too ludicrous for things to be that inter-connected within Eva's universe.
Those were just the two persons I could think of that we know exist somewhere in the periphery, without being introduced. As I mentioned, I also doubt it turns out to be one of them. But the whole concept of the red string in the title is about things and characters being interconnected to a bigger extent than what’s immediately obvious. We saw that as recently as in the last chapter, with Cherry turning out to be the girl Axel cheated with. So generally speaking, I don’t thinking it’s ludicrous to speculate whether Lena’s brother might be interconnected with the story in a way we haven’t seen yet.

Last edited:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Yeah Ivy is hot but not for me personally. Holly is pretty cute and I like the romance dynamic between Lena and Holly.
So do I! While Lena doesn't appear to have a ton of experience with women, having been mostly casual about it previously as it seems, there is something about her bodily confidence and sexual awareness that plays really well with Holly, who, while not virginal, doesn't have evident sexual experience in general.

Yet she can surprise, an aspect I'm looking forward to explore with their relationship and their scenes. The part of the Holly/Lena scene where Holly takes the initiative was really hot, it almost felt like she finally wanted to prove that she could play ball with Lena and wanted to give as good as she was getting.

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
Ok I lose that. But again, if Jessica exists in ORS, Ashley could appears in some episode. Good Ashley, evil Ashley or slut Ashley, but SHE exists.
I hope Ashley doesn't appear. She's too variable. If all those variables get relegated to events in ORS it'll take away so much from both ORS and GGGB experiences.

Reactions: dundun

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I hope Ashley doesn't appear. She's too variable. If all those variables get relegated to events in ORS it'll take away so much from both ORS and GGGB experiences.
Tbh, I'd be really happy if Jess was the extent to which we would get cameos.
I don't mind the occasional reference, and Jessica by her lonesome doesn't really interfere with the story, I just really don't want Eva to fall into the trap of wearing her old hats just because it ticks an itch for her fanbase.

I think ORS should stand on its own so long as it doesn't get stiff from standing! :ROFLMAO:
I'm sure the extended cinematic Evaverse would be a great invention, for now I'm happy staying invested in Lena's story.

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
Probably Lena is going to have sex with both her father and brother, considering that she will go back home to her family. I thought that her mother would become a prostitute in order to pay for the medical bills, if Lena doesn't send sufficient money.

• Haha
Reactions: dogedoge and Redgy

wavejumper

Jun 10, 2020
I hear there's an Ian x Holly scene in Chapter 8, but can't find it. Is it because I also have Ian banging Cherry on the side? Do I have to go go back and do a run-through without Cherry, be 100% devoted to Holly, to get the second sex scene?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
ORS is a really nice game, and (imho) it is much improved over GGGB such as the story and art. The characters feel a lot less flat. In GGGB, the characters had their own lives, relationships, and histories that helped shaped them before the player gets involved, but they felt fairly simple as compared to the more robust backgrounds found in ORS. The dual protagonists adds a new level of complexity to the interwoven tale that gets played out on the screen. It was very enjoyable to see the different perspectives despite my little experience of the game from one of last year's releases. And of course the art has jumped up in quality! Eva outsourcing some work to an and hiring a colorist really improves the overall feel and polish of the game I must say!

Anyway, now the praises are out of the way I have a question. Is there not much love for Cherry? She seems like an interesting character -- model, art degree, and hints at some unique baggage in her background. I have heard very little news about this character and doesn't seem like a lot of people talk about the character in the thread. Well, except for wavejumper just now, lol. Is it because there's been no new content revolving around this character since last year? (Mind you, I don't know for certain if there has been since I last played.) Or do most people just writes her off or genuinely dislike her? Was she introduced too early, or what? I'm curious. Anyway, y'all stay awesome and safe, and have fun with ORS! Cheers! ;]

Oct 15, 2017
Can you give me some more info, please? It worked fine for me when I made it. Windows? Mac? Android? Only on starting the game or after switching?
Windows 10. I'm not sure what causes it but it happens mid playthrough, I'll save at a selection with greyed out choices and upon reloading after messing up later I'll see the greyed out choices are gone unless I fix it and reload again, sometimes the opposite happens where I save at a choice with no greyed out options and when I reload I see theres a ton of grey options that weren't there before.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
so any way to avoid breaking up with lena after hooking up with holly?
If you went any farther than kissing, no. (although I really doubt there won't be another opportunity to get them back together down the line)

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
the only relationships that we can have are holly and lena at the moment? hope we can have a realationship with every cheracter would give so much replayabilitie, but I hope that she dosent add new cheracters I think all existing cheracters should get more love and story progress.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
i've done with that, rollback, reload, open source, it's all done but the result is still same
You have to do things in a certain order, start clicking the buttons again and you should either get something different or more hints about what you should click next.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Replaying from the start has me wondering:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I suppose it isn't impossible. Eva has mentioned that Gillian wouldn't appear, but I see no reason why she couldn't change her mind.

With the most recent developments, Gillian could actually be an interesting entry now, but I also feel reluctant to predict too many character additions. Eva was already swamped with working out this chapter, I can't imagine adding Lena's brother and Ian's ex to the whole mix will make the branching narrative any easier to handle.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes