MacAdGames

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Someone mentioned there's a mini pool game with Cindy in this update, which I can not find.

Is there any Cindy update in this version 0.8?

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
if 0.9 isn't action packed with queen Cindy content, i will riot so f*** hard :mad:
With Lena leaving and going home next Chapter and the whole Progress we got with Holly in Chapter 7 and 8 (with both Ian and Lena) I can definetely see Chapter 9 focusing on the Cindy, Alison and maybe Emma Route for Ian. The only Exception would be if Ian goes with Lena but I hope not.

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
I suppose it isn't impossible. Eva has mentioned that Gillian wouldn't appear, but I see no reason why she couldn't change her mind.
Hmm, not exactly, she said “I don’t think so” which isn’t definitive, and when asked about Gillian being a Chekhov’s gun she responded with a no-mouth emoji (meaning “no further comment”/"my lips are sealed"? Your guess is as good as mine).

Anyway, unlike Gillian -who serves a purpose in the narrative even only being mentioned- Spike was from the beginning either a red herring (misleading from the relevant parts of the story) or one of those russian guns (why even make him exist if he’s not gonna play a part?). With the recent developments and the imminent home trip I’m clearly inclined to think it's the latter.

That being said, I’d bet a lot of money Lena’s brother probable appearance is NOT going to end in an incest route. Just a hunch, though.

Last edited:

niek07

Jul 23, 2019
It would be interesting if Lena goes to her mother and that Gillian comes back (to Ian) while Lena is away.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Anyway, unlike Gillian -who serves a purpose in the narrative even only being mentioned- Spike was from the beginning either a red herring (misleading from the relevant parts of the story) or one of those russian guns (why even make him exist if he’s not gonna play a part?). With the recent developments and the imminent home trip I’m clearly inclined to think it's the latter.
A question, is "Spike" a common name?

The reason I ask is because I was wondering if he might be trans and that, that is the reason his fallout with the family stem from (I can't recall if it's further specified in convos with mother-dearest).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Glooskabe
Nov 15, 2020
Hmm, not exactly, she said “I don’t think so” which isn’t definitive, and when asked about Gillian being a Chekhov’s gun she responded with a no-mouth emoji (meaning “no further comment”/"my lips are sealed"? Your guess is as good as mine).

That being said, I’d bet a lot of money Lena’s brother probable appearance is NOT going to end in an incest route. Just a hunch, though.
I agree regarding both Gillian and Spike. Gillian plays an important part in shaping Ian's starting point in the story, and it would probably seem more suspicious if she didn't come up in conversations and Ian's internal monologue every now and then. But Eva made her extremely cute in that picture we're shown at the beginning, so I fully understand people wishing her to make an appearance. :D

I also very much doubt that Spike's possible appearance will lead to an incest route. Likely he'll already have or in time will get some direct or indirect connection to some other characters or plot lines. I doubt he'll be introduced just to portray Lena's relationship with her brother for the sake of it… I can't remember if we've been given any hints about why he's estranged from his family, but that could, maybe, indicate that he'll be some kind of negative influence on Lena. The lack of hints in the story so far makes it difficult to make any qualified guesses, though.

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2020
With Lena leaving and going home next Chapter and the whole Progress we got with Holly in Chapter 7 and 8 (with both Ian and Lena) I can definetely see Chapter 9 focusing on the Cindy, Alison and maybe Emma Route for Ian. The only Exception would be if Ian goes with Lena but I hope not.
This seems plausible. Ian accompanying Lena on her trip would, depending on your choices, make sense as long as you're not considering all the implications. But removing both protagonists from the main location at the same time, would put some serious limitations on the development of the story as long as they're away.

Reactions: Reasoon

lcvargas

Dec 30, 2019
A question, is "Spike" a common name?

The reason I ask is because I was wondering if he might be trans and that, that is the reason his fallout with the family stem from (I can't recall if it's further specified in convos with mother-dearest).

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Maybe Spike will be the Drug Addict/Dealer route of ORS. Just like the gang in GGGB. IMO he might be.
Plausible, still, the player was given a choice in regards to Lena's history with drugs, so I wonder if that would either play into Spike's supposed story or if it would mean that it's an unlikely development?

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes