BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
When I saw that there was the threesome with Ivy I liked it but later I saw the option of going home with Holly and I liked this more :love:
Same. All the scenes with Ivy, Holly and Lena were great but I thought the Lena/Holly ones were specifically great.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hoping for more!

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Also, I'm really shocked by how many people are getting angry at Lena for doing things the player makes them do. "Lena sluts around and sleeps with Robert and Mike and Jeremy!" ... But that only happens if you pick those options.
I think the problem is Ian doesn't seem to have a choice with reactions. Lena could get upset about Holly, but Ian was essentially being cucked with no option to get mad/angry about it, especially if he had been loyal to Lena.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I think the problem is Ian doesn't seem to have a choice with reactions. Lena could get upset about Holly, but Ian was essentially being cucked with no option to get mad/angry about it, especially if he had been loyal to Lena.
Ian only knows about Robert, if your Lena fucks him, right?

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Yeah I usually like lesbian poly relationships, but Lena x Holly just hits different.
I can't speak for why it might hit different to you, maybe the build-up?
Lena has been able to desire Holly for a long time while for Ivy it's more of a fun side-project. Ivy/Holly/Lena is still hot, but personally I don't actually find Ivy that attractive and I have been very invested in Lena getting her girl. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: hotNess

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
I would like to know how Ian is going to react with the rest of the stalkfap pictures/video...
Is he going to fap again? :ROFLMAO:
Or react like Lena reacted with the kiss between Ian and Holly...:unsure:
What do you think?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BloodyMares

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
1. I would like to know how Ian is going to react with the rest of the stalkfap pictures/video...
Is he going to fap again? :ROFLMAO:

2. Or react like Lena reacted with the kiss between Ian and Holly...:unsure:
What do you think?

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
My plan is Ian with Cindy or Allison and Lena with Holly
It seems we finally have a main girl in common! Cindy is the sexiest in this game for me. That scene between them got me. It's a shame that it ended like it did. I didn't finish all the way that route though. Is there more Cindy content apart from the birthday scene?

Reactions: Reasoon

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
It seems we finally have a main girl in common! Cindy is the sexiest in this game for me. That scene between them got me. It's a shame that it ended like it did. I didn't finish all the way that route though. Is there more Cindy content apart from the birthday scene?
No, I'm pretty sure I got every possible Cindy point for my Ian and she ghosts him. Runs away from the problem again, lol.
Still waiting for the glorious day of IanxIvy, which will open the path to IanxIvy&Lena, the dream

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
No, I'm pretty sure I got every possible Cindy point for my Ian and she ghosts him. Runs away from the problem again, lol.
Still waiting for the glorious day of IanxIvy, which will open the path to IanxIvy&Lena, the dream
Ahh bro sad. I want a Cindy fuck fest. I don't really give a shit about Ivy because she kept trying to get Lena and Axel back together and I wanna beat that dude up.
Side note: Why does Wade look like a fat Freddy Prinze Jr?

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Nope, I don't want to spoil you either, but let's see what happens later

• Sad
Reactions: JamieSadistic

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Ahh bro sad. I want a Cindy fuck fest. I don't really give a shit about Ivy because she kept trying to get Lena and Axel back together and I wanna beat that dude up.
Side note: Why does Wade look like a fat Freddy Prinze Jr?
man fuck Wade and his dumbass belly, jesus christ dude doesn't even walk around the house I guess

• Haha
Reactions: scor099 and Orange9

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Does Ivy ever tell Lena about the encounter in the Alley with Ian and Cindy?
If not, why not?
As we learned this update, Ivy hides some stuff to herself. She "forgot" to tell about photoshoot with Axel. But nobody knows why exactly she didn't, except Eva Kiss of course
To add to that, Ivy also reacts quite harshly when Lena brings up Cherry, making some of us suspect that she may have been involved in the developments behind Axel cheating on Lena with Cherry.
If you go back a few pages you can look up discussions between I and some of the other users on the topic.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes