dundun

Jul 6, 2017
but why they bring in morals that the part that I dont understand, if you play a shooter and kill everybody or if rambo jumps on screen and kill all everybody is like YEAAHH WOAHHHHH and its ok I mean its not reality but why the double standarts.
My guess is they are cautious so they won't get sued. Incest is close thematically to pedophilia and that faces serious consequences so the try to skirt the whole topic, just to be save. Also it's not a big loss for them anyway.

incest patches exist. I am expecting an incest path since GGGB had it.
But what would a patch do? Normally they change 'landlord', 'landlady' and 'childhood friend' to father, mother and brother but here they are already called that in the game. ORS is supposed to more grounded, more realistic than GGGB where, among other things, you could bully your best friend and your dad into suicide and murder a gang leader to take over his gang.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I disagree i don't see why a cuckqueen route would need Lena to be corrupted. she already had a threesome with axel before. so its not out of the question that she could become a cuckqueen.
And how well did that turn out for Axel and his relationship with Lena?

Also I assume by "cuckqueen" people mean a woman who knows about or observes the sexual escapades of their partner without being an active participant, a threesome is a far cry from that. And Lena didn't break-up with Axel over the threesome, but over how hurt she felt about the actual cucking (him sleeping with Cherry behind Lena's back).

It is basically a given the possibility of a threeway relationship between Ian, Lena, and Holly, maybe I'm just not super familiar with the term "cuckqueen", but that is not the first word I would use to describe Lena in such a relationship.

qwertycoltan

Jun 2, 2018
And how well did that turn out for Axel and his relationship with Lena?

Also I assume by "cuckqueen" people mean a woman who knows about or observes the sexual escapades of their partner without being an active participant, a threesome is a far cry from that. And Lena didn't break-up with Axel over the threesome, but over how hurt she felt about the actual cucking (him sleeping with Cherry behind Lena's back).

It is basically a given the possibility of a threeway relationship between Ian, Lena, and Holly, maybe I'm just not super familiar with the term "cuckqueen", but that is not the first word I would use to describe Lena in such a relationship.
a cuckqueen is a woman who is turned on by their partners having sex with other women yes. but that doesn't mean they can't like participating in the sex either. many cuckqueens are the ones seeking out women for their partners often sleeping with them together.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
a cuckqueen is a woman who is turned on by their partners having sex with other women yes. but that doesn't mean they can't like participating in the sex either.
She broke up with Axel because he'd been having sex with Cherry behind her back as well as the times they had 3 somes.

Cuckqueans don't tend to do that.

qwertycoltan

Jun 2, 2018
She broke up with Axel because he'd been having sec with Cherry behind her back as well as the times they had 3 somes.

Cuckqueans don't tend to do that.
Yeah and Ian broke up with Gillian because she cheated on him. but i don't see people here saying he can't become a cuck, heck many here want him to be one. I don't see why it has to be different for Lena.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
If we're getting technical about the term, I think the definition of a cuck is that they are someone being actively cheated on. Lena having broken up with Axel means she no longer is one, although she were in the past.

The term cuckold stems from the middle ages where it meant the husband to an adulteress, the presumption being that marriage was for life at the time and therefore it wasn't a moniker you could escape.

qwertycoltan

Jun 2, 2018
If we're getting technical about the term, I think the definition of a cuck is that they are someone being actively cheated on. Lena having broken up with Axel means she no longer is one, although she were in the past.

The term cuckold stems from the middle ages where it meant the husband to an adulteress, the presumption being that marriage was for life at the time and therefore it wasn't a moniker you could escape.
i see. The definition i'm using for cuck and cuckqueen in this case is referring to someone who is turned on by their spouse sleeping with other people. is aware of it and consents to it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Cuck is someone who knows their partner is cheating and gets off on it.

Some actively encourage it.

Lena has never been a cuckquean. While she was being cheated on she had no knowledge of it at the time nor got off to it.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
i see. The definition i'm using for cuck and cuckqueen in this case is referring to someone who is turned on by their spouse sleeping with other people. is aware of it and consents to it.
Well, they are cucks, at least if they are in a formal relationship with someone having sex with others. Cheating was the origin of the term but in a modern sense I only think the "having sex with others" part is what is the main requirement. Keep in mind that cuckold was started as a humiliating title, and the humiliating aspect is sometimes what turns a person on, although that sort of thing varies.

Keep in mind that, historically marriage wasn't about love but about familial ties, alliance and dynastic reproduction. The reason why the term cuckold refers to men is because the women that cheated was at risk of being impregnated by their lovers.

Some people are just voyeurs and enjoy watching their partners having sex with others, but that too is variable and if the cuckold is a participant we're getting into group sex and swinging which is an entirely different ballpark and which doesn't usually include the humiliating element (although it can).

qwertycoltan

Jun 2, 2018

Lena has never been a cuckquean. While she was being cheated on she had no knowledge of it at the time nor got off to it.
is it really cheating if the partner knows about it and consents to it?

What i'm saying it Lena didn't seem to mind sleeping with Axel and Cherry together. until she realized she had been lied to. i don't think its off the table that she could become a consensual cuckqueen later down the line.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020

Sure, those are also cucks, the only requirement to be a cuck is that your partner has sex with others and that it is known.
You may be right, but it would depend on the specific circumstances. If there was a period where Lena was aware of the cheating but had not yet ended her relationship with Axel, then she would have been a cuck for that period.

If she broke up right as she was made aware of it... I suppose she isn't one, but we're getting into the difference of the technical definition of the term and what conception the modern kink keeps from it. I suppose some will say that's splitting hairs. I suppose by this definition Lena isn't a cuck for being cheated on by Ian with Holly since she breaks everything off with him right away, but people are still discussing if they were in a relationship in the first place.. :unsure:

Strictly speaking the victims enjoyment is not required, some people have a kink out of making a cuck of others or of making a cuck out of their partner too, this is usually non-consensual (or revelatory).

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2017
Terms change, the closest there is to cuck content is ian jerking it to jeremys picks so far. It's an eva kiss game so there will probably be 101 ways to cuck ian but I doubt lena will have the same, eva does do a bit of regular guy becomes dom stuff which was present in gggb when the bf returned from the trip alive and we have seen that with alison and minvera and I hope eva injects it into the lena/holly/cindy/emma routes too.

Personally I wish there was more physical variations of lena/ian like with ash in gggb, she could get breast implants and that was shown in every scene along with like 4 different 'looks' she could have. I would love if ian reaching fitness 5 made him look buffer and lena doing so many squats had some booty growth.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes