Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
I'm not saying I don't think she can't be Ian's cuckqueen, but to get to that result I feel Lena will have to be passed around a lot before she belongs to Ian, maybe in a path where Ian becomes Seymour's protégé and Lena is his final reward.
As I said before I’m all in favor, if only for symmetry, of a Cuckquean Lena route, but I don’t think it should be needed for her to be “corrupted” by other agents beforehand. Ian ONLY (it’s a big only, yeah) needs to handle things better than Axel this time: make her fall for him really hard, re-awaken her submissive side, ease her into threesomes and the like while making her stay confident in him and then… Easy-peasy. Or, err, well yes, a long term goal with multiple chances of everything going sideways; but that's the fun isn’t it?

Last edited:

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
I feel we can predict that there will be more Cindy sex scenes though. :ROFLMAO:

I'd be really surprised if Ian can't win Cindy in the end, but the details of getting to that point is of course hard to predict, like you say.
That's a bold Prediction :D Yes I think there is a lot of Cindy Content waiting for us since this Route basically just fully started in Chapter 7. I'm really curious how the whole Wade Boyfriend Story will play out and how their breakup will happen and how it will be possible for IanxCindy to happen without everyone hating them.

When I replayed the Cindy Scene in the End of Chapter 7 I also thought about if it's maybe important if Ian just kisses her or fucks her in this moment? Maybe this also will change the future of their Relationship?!

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Spike is Lena's brother
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, sorry, I haven't make myself clear enough (Still learning this internet thing :LOL:). I was just wondering if I was missing anything that caused this wild speculation about a character that has only been mentioned once offhand. Some spoilers from EvaKiss or something on Discord. Something that would explain this torrent of pretty wild speculation. :)
Thanks btw for posting the complete dialoge where he is mentioned as reference.

I mean, aren't you guys a tiiiny weeny bit too excited about meeting this drugdealing trans soldier? :D
You assume that first Dad calls him, then that he shows up after 2 years, then drops whatever he was doing the last 4+ years or so, then follows Lena back to the city and then stays there (on Lena's nonexisting couch?) and on top of that charms Lena, who clearly doesn't think highly of him, into his bed.
Why? What purpose would he have in the story? Does Lena really need another bad boy? On top of Billy? Also 99% there won't be any incest not just because of Patreon but also Steam.

Another also, why no mention of Auntie then? She also got her 3 lines, right below Spike, and shouldn't Lena be more likely to meet her?

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Yes, sorry, I haven't make myself clear enough (Still learning this internet thing :LOL:). I was just wondering if I was missing anything that caused this wild speculation about a character that has only been mentioned once offhand. Some spoilers from EvaKiss or something on Discord. Something that would explain this torrent of pretty wild speculation. :)

I mean, aren't you guys a tiiiny weeny bit too excited about meeting this drugdealing trans soldier? :D
You assume that first Dad calls him, then that he shows up after 2 years, then drops whatever he was doing the last 4+ years or so, then follows Lena back to the city and then stays there (on Lena's nonexisting couch?) and on top of that charms Lena, who clearly doesn't think highly of him, into his bed.
Why? What purpose would he have in the story? Does Lena really need another bad boy? On top of Billy? Also 99% there won't be any incest not just because of Patreon but also Steam.

Another also, why no mention of Auntie then? She also got her 3 lines, right below Spike, and shouldn't Lena be more likely to meet her?
I think you infer emotional investment in these theoretical outcomes where there is none.

I enjoy discussing the possibilities because I think it's interesting to explore the creative options. Suggesting that "transgender" or "soldier" are options is not the same as advocating that, that's what it should be.

This is a public discussion forum, the point is to have discussions.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018

If EvaKiss gave the spoilers then we wouldn't need to speculate about it lol

Since we will probably be seeing more about Lena's family in the next chapter, people started speculating about them, and with the little we know, the brother seemed the most interesting character (at least there IS something odd about him, while the comment about the aunt indicated nothing out of the ordinary).

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Yeah I don't expect anything like a harem ending to be possible in ORS (closest thing to it in GGGB were the Arthur endings I suppose and that was already one of the more ridiculous endings possible). But Ian can already sleep with everyone in the same run except Holly and Cindy, he just can't be sleeping with everyone at the same time.

If by "non-NTR" you mean no cheating, Ian being more domineering in sex is already possible with pretty much all the LIs, it just requires a high "lust" score, which can be a bit hard to acquire if you don't want your Ian sleeping around too much, but it is not impossible (he does need to at least be kinda pervy around most girls though).

If by "non-NTR" you mean male cheating is okay but female cheating is forbidden, then yeah I'm not sure that is gonna happen. The game will probably have a cuck path for a devoted Ian that makes some mistakes, but I don't see a cuckqueen Lena happening outside of the endgame of a VERY high corruption route (i.e being forced by Seymour to sleep around a lot and becoming basically a sex slave). I'm not saying I don't think she can't be Ian's cuckqueen, but to get to that result I feel Lena will have to be passed around a lot before she belongs to Ian, maybe in a path where Ian becomes Seymour's protégé and Lena is his final reward.
Yeah this is the reason why i always have a negetive opinion on all possible so called optional or avoidable NTR games. For Male MC, he has to work hard even to get girls as romantic, forget abour hardcore corruption. But villains we get so easy compare to Ian. Fucking Seymour. Why the fuck i want him to teach my MC to be dominative. I want Ian himself to be dominative and won lena by his dominating attitude. Not by becoming Seymour assistant and have his sloppy seconds.

Fucking bullshit everywhere in all "optional NTR or multiple MC with corruption" element games. For villains and women, it s easy to see corruption. But for MC, the only easy corruption he will get is "beta cuck enjoyment". I dont know when devs come out of this so called "non-ntr is to be soft and romantic" and "ntr to be corruption". Please dont think non-ntr is vanilla. Vanilla is just a part of non-ntr. I hate everytime when devs say "vanilla path vs ntr path". Bullshit. It has to be non-ntr path vs ntr path. Non-NTR can also able to have hardcore corruption. Its not some wonder. We just want fair choices to both MCs to do what they want in all directions and genres with most characters or atleast main Li.

If lena can make MC a cuck, Ian can also be given a choice to make lena as a cuckquean. Lena have choices like "exhibitionism, BBC, slave, threesome etc" in one scene. So, Ian should also be given choices like "dominant, maledom, femdom, cuck, threesome etc".

Only if lena seems to have some points with seymour, "to be a slave" option will appear. Otherwise, Lena is impossible to become slave. Ian can only have her as "romantic boring girl" (yeah its boring for non-ntr corruption fans).

Sorry to all those vanilla romantic fans. Its just hurts when most of players and devs think Non-NTR paths are only confined to hardwork, slow burn, romance, love, patience". No, all the denegerate kinks can come in Non-NTR as long as MC's girls wont get fucked another guy.

I still havent played game and everything i said is from watching people comments, walkthrough pdf data. We see how it goes after a year and make my re-decision.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019

incest patches exist. I am expecting an incest path since GGGB had it.

Reactions: lcvargas

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I kinda understand what you'r saying...But... you know you control both characters, no? Its in your decisions how things happen. You dont like ntr? (me neither) then Lena only have sex with Ian.
You should give the game a try ;) . It my be slow for your taste for what I read.. but you would clear some things. I mean, instead of reading comments and the walkthrough, just play the game and maybe you like it?
And if you dont, then you can say "I dont like this fucking bullshit!" and thats ok, its your opinion of the game, but now.. I dont know if your having a bad day or being... overbearing? (is that the word?), but hey, this is just my opinion.

Reactions: redraw and Reasoon

Logan H.

Jun 10, 2020
I think the Cindy route can at this point be likened to Dave route in GGGB.

They are in established relationship with other people. MC has to actively undermine it, so they break up and can enter a new relationship with the MC.
EvaKiss strives for good narrative and story-telling, so such a feat must take its time to develop, not be rushed.
In GGGB, when Ashley first tries to seduce Dave, she fails. She then tells Dave of his girlfriend's infidelity, Dave confronts his gf, they break up and only afterwards Ashley and Dave become an item.
In ORS, yeah in Ch.7, Cindy gave in to heat of the moment and the growing sexual tension with Ian. But then came a moment of self-realization and her first reaction was to pull back from Ian, ignore and ghost him, pretend nothing happened and play a perfect loving partner to Wade.
I see it as naturally flawed human reaction of hers, kinda similar to her photoshoot with Axel. She does something, later soberes up and realizes it may have been wrong, and chooses to not face the consequences of her actions.

But absolutely, in Ch. 9 or possibly 10, if Ian plays his cards right, I believe he will be able to make her ditch Wade and get down with the award-winning sci-fi novelist / pro MMA champion.

Cindy route is the long game. And I am fine with that.

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
I'd like to know how do you guys distribute your stats, do you select charisma/intelligence/horny (that's how I call them) because you want to get certain scenes? or maybe how you envision Lena/Ian?

Personally, I decide who I wanna pursue when I start a new game and build my Ian/Lena how I think complements better those parterns. An example would be a save where the pairings are Ian-Lena or Ian/Lena-Holly where I prioritize intelligence over the other 2, then for characters like Alison/Cindy for Ian I usually go for charisma. Lena usually goes for a intelligence/horny variant as there is not really a character other than Axel that warrants boosting charisma (I don't like Mike that much and hate Robert with a passion).

So yeah, how are your characters built?

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I'd like to know how do you guys distribute your stats, do you select charisma/intelligence/horny (that's how I call them) because you want to get certain scenes? or maybe how you envision Lena/Ian?

Personally, I decide who I wanna pursue when I start a new game and build my Ian/Lena how I think complements better those parterns. An example would be a save where the pairings are Ian-Lena or Ian/Lena-Holly where I prioritize intelligence over the other 2, then for characters like Alison/Cindy for Ian I usually go for charisma. Lena usually goes for a intelligence/horny variant as there is not really a character other than Axel that warrants boosting charisma (I don't like Mike that much and hate Robert with a passion).

So yeah, how are your characters built?
With Lena I don't really emphasise a specific stat for the purpose of gaining experience for it, but the choices I make naturally gets me a lot of wits and too little lust. I focus on Lena's musical path, her smart responses. The only lust points she gets from her modelling work where to do like playing her sexually and from fantasising about Holly.

With Ian I more specifically emphasise charisma and lust as I play him in ways where the situation more often calls for those stats to gain agenda points and sexual scenes. His stats are more directly influenced by me gaming the responses to get more of those two stats.

Otherwise they're both usually decently balanced.

qwertycoltan

Jun 2, 2018
Yeah I don't expect anything like a harem ending to be possible in ORS (closest thing to it in GGGB were the Arthur endings I suppose and that was already one of the more ridiculous endings possible). But Ian can already sleep with everyone in the same run except Holly and Cindy, he just can't be sleeping with everyone at the same time.

If by "non-NTR" you mean no cheating, Ian being more domineering in sex is already possible with pretty much all the LIs, it just requires a high "lust" score, which can be a bit hard to acquire if you don't want your Ian sleeping around too much, but it is not impossible (he does need to at least be kinda pervy around most girls though).

If by "non-NTR" you mean male cheating is okay but female cheating is forbidden, then yeah I'm not sure that is gonna happen. The game will probably have a cuck path for a devoted Ian that makes some mistakes, but I don't see a cuckqueen Lena happening outside of the endgame of a VERY high corruption route (i.e being forced by Seymour to sleep around a lot and becoming basically a sex slave). I'm not saying I don't think she can't be Ian's cuckqueen, but to get to that result I feel Lena will have to be passed around a lot before she belongs to Ian, maybe in a path where Ian becomes Seymour's protégé and Lena is his final reward.
I disagree i don't see why a cuckqueen route would need Lena to be corrupted. she already had a threesome with axel before. so its not out of the question that she could become a cuckqueen.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes