Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
Cuck is someone who knows their partner is cheating and gets off on it.

Some actively encourage it.

Lena has never been a cuckquean. While she was being cheated on she had no knowledge of it at the time nor got off to it.
Just as an addendum, cucks get off on the humiliation aspect of the whole thing, rather than just finding it hot.

Oct 20, 2018
Saves not working...tried manually putting saves into the ORS folder but didn't work.
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?
Does the beta release usually fix issues like this or am I going to have to start again?

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Saves not working...tried manually putting saves into the ORS folder but didn't work.
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?
Does the beta release usually fix issues like this or am I going to have to start again?
I think the directory for saves was changed? I recall it being mentioned somewhere.
The exception you encountered, was it at the drug scene with Emma? If so then it's intentional, a part of the game. You can solve it.

Oct 20, 2018
I think the directory for saves was changed? I recall it being mentioned somewhere.
The exception you encountered, was it at the drug scene with Emma? If so then it's intentional, a part of the game. You can solve it.
Nah it's literally when I try to load any saves on 0.8. I did have the 0.7 JD Mod installed but I wouldn't think it would break the game

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Nah it's literally when I try to load any saves on 0.8. I did have the 0.7 JD Mod installed but I wouldn't think it would break the game
Beats me anyway, I never played with JD mod myself. Eva's official recommendation is to start over when playing new versions, as she can't account for all cross-version bugs.
I don't know if you can find the proper place for the saves or if that will help you out, you can try searching it up in the thread or asking on the discord.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
If you used JDMod 0.7 before Chapter 8 came out, then it's possible that the saves made using JDMod are not compatible with the base game saves. You'll most likely have to wait until JDMod 0.8 gets released.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Next update, hopefully Stan gets to bang Lena. I'm just curious to see where his character goes
The only possible option for Stan banging lena is when she gets mad drunk and maybe mad at Ian, i think Stan banging Louise with the help of Lena is more likely, i think it would be interesting since he hates him so much.
Like Arthur + Iris in GGGB.

Imagine Louise face knowing who he just fucked. :D

Reactions: Sherka and RolandG.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Technical help needed:
Even if the "Unseen text" is unselected on the settings:
1622099568602.png
the game skip every dialogues.

Does anyone have that behaviour also ? Is that due to the Alpha version of the update or something else ?

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Technical help needed:
Even if the "Unseen text" is unselected on the settings:
View attachment 1215450
the game skip every dialogues.

Does anyone have that behaviour also ? Is that due to the Alpha version of the update or something else ?
yea this happened to me as well. It was a bit frustrating since this makes it hard to tell what dialogue is different in subsequent playthroughs of ch 8. :LOL:

Reactions: Tulrek

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I kinda understand what you'r saying...But... you know you control both characters, no? Its in your decisions how things happen. You dont like ntr? (me neither) then Lena only have sex with Ian.
You should give the game a try ;) . It my be slow for your taste for what I read.. but you would clear some things. I mean, instead of reading comments and the walkthrough, just play the game and maybe you like it?
And if you dont, then you can say "I dont like this fucking bullshit!" and thats ok, its your opinion of the game, but now.. I dont know if your having a bad day or being... overbearing? (is that the word?), but hey, this is just my opinion.
Sorry i used that word because of over bearing furstration i felt over many optional NTR games where both routes are unfair and follow same old stereotypes. I don't have any problem with NTR. But, whenever there is a optional NTR game, mostly Non-NTR path will be slow and romantic. I mean why devs "take for granted" that only romantic fans will play Non-NTR path? They think only "ntr fans" are into hardcore, maledom and corruption. Only Male MC can be made beta and cucked. They create stories in a way that in Non-NTR paths, female MC cant be made weak and cuckquean content is not at all possible. Very unfair.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Terms change, the closest there is to cuck content is ian jerking it to jeremys picks so far. It's an eva kiss game so there will probably be 101 ways to cuck ian but I doubt lena will have the same, eva does do a bit of regular guy becomes dom stuff which was present in gggb when the bf returned from the trip alive and we have seen that with alison and minvera and I hope eva injects it into the lena/holly/cindy/emma routes too.

Personally I wish there was more physical variations of lena/ian like with ash in gggb, she could get breast implants and that was shown in every scene along with like 4 different 'looks' she could have. I would love if ian reaching fitness 5 made him look buffer and lena doing so many squats had some booty growth.
Yeah thats the reason why i still have my doubts to whether to play this game or not. I didnt played GGGB too. But I know very well why it become "popular". Ash had every chance to be a slut, whore amd cuck his bf.

So, thats why even in this game, Lena have choices like "BBC, lesbian, threesome, exhibitionism, slave" etc in one scene. But, they are not available for Ian. This game follows a one-way system already. So, those who want to see stuff like hardcore, maledom, lena as cuckquean content in **Ian's route**, i think those people has to wait for a year or more may be and come back, see the overall comments again and decide.

I dont want to play games and get disappointed & feel bad in immersion. So, i'm only depending on comments for now to decide.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
So, those who want to see stuff like hardcore, maledom, lena as cuckquean content in **Ian's route**, i think those people has to wait for a year or more may be and come back, see the overall comments again and decide.

I dont want to play games and get disappointed & feel bad in immersion. So, i'm only depending on comments for now to decide.
I mean on Ian path you can already dominate anally Lena telling her that she is your and you kinda "claim" her and you can rougly fuck your boss that you hate in the office.

I get that you're trying to say in post before about devs thinking that hardcore sex, domination and all this crazy stuff only fits NTR games and usually not happen in Non-NTR titles that pretty much end up focusing on vanilla sex.

I like dirty talk and all this stuff but hardly happens in most of these games because they all go mostly romance/love route eventually, but both ORS and GGGB pretty much go beyond that in sex scenes, ORS still has a long way to go when it comes to real corruption but Ian path already have some more spicy scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mpkstroff

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
I agree regarding both Gillian and Spike. Gillian plays an important part in shaping Ian's starting point in the story, and it would probably seem more suspicious if she didn't come up in conversations and Ian's internal monologue every now and then. But Eva made her extremely cute in that picture we're shown at the beginning, so I fully understand people wishing her to make an appearance. :D

I also very much doubt that Spike's possible appearance will lead to an incest route. Likely he'll already have or in time will get some direct or indirect connection to some other characters or plot lines. I doubt he'll be introduced just to portray Lena's relationship with her brother for the sake of it… I can't remember if we've been given any hints about why he's estranged from his family, but that could, maybe, indicate that he'll be some kind of negative influence on Lena. The lack of hints in the story so far makes it difficult to make any qualified guesses, though.
what if Spike is dating Gillian !

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes