Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
  • I've noted the criticism to a specific development of this chapter and will try to revise that scene and add some additional dialog to better convey the character's feelings and logic and hopefully make that part more enjoyable.
  • I've also decided to add two additional sex scenes to this chapter. I thought about them while writing the chapter and it was impossible to fit them in the regular release, but as soon as I published the Alpha I started working on them. I finished the drawings yesterday and I've sent them to my colorist, and I'll start writing the scenes this week. Leaving them out felt like a missed opportunity. Hopefully I will add them to the Final release of Chapter 8, or maybe in a revised edition, since I also want to retcon a small bit of the earlier chapters, and replace a couple illustrations I'm not happy with.
Not everyone would listen to the criticism (and I thought it was not even that bad) so I'm excited what will change but that's also another Point why Eva is doing a really good Job!

For the two additional sex scenes that also would fit directly in the Story of Chapter 8 I think
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and the other Scene could be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But unlike others I don't think Eva would write "two additional sex scenes" if one of them is just some sexting?! Would in this case not something like "two additional sexy scenes" fit better?

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
I expected a sex scene between Axel and Cindy at the end of version 0.7 or the beginnning of 0.8 if Ian didn´t go outside with her when she left the club after the argument with Wade, but...... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I expected a sex scene between Axel and Cindy at the end of version 0.7 or the beginnning of 0.8 if Ian didn´t go outside with her when she left the club after the argument with Wade, but...... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Why would we see it if Axel had sex with Cindy? Ian or Lena would have to be present :)

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
Well, I understand you're sad but the game happens through Ians and Lena's POV. I don't see Cindy or Axel texting Ian pictures of the act

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
Voyeur scene man, from Lena or Ian POV or someone Filming the affaire...Who Knows, use your imagination

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
I think one of the extra scenes will be a voyeur scene, since Eva has a history of adding voyeur pics/videos in subsequent releases, be it the Beta or Final versions.

It could be more Alison and Jeremy although that would require some change in the dialogue; Jeremy already said he hasn't seen her in a while. Either that or Axel and Cindy if we're friends with Axel and did not pursue Cindy.

But if "additional" means expanding upon existing sex scenes, then the safest bet is the Holly and Ian morning bj or Perry and Emma scene.

edit: also maybe Eva will add more pictures to Ian and Cherry's sexting, since Alison and Lena both send five pics to Ian while Cherry has only sent one.

lcvargas

Dec 30, 2019
I think one of the extra scenes will be a voyeur scene, since Eva has a history of adding voyeur pics/videos in subsequent releases, be it the Beta or Final versions.

It could be more Alison and Jeremy although that would require some change in the dialogue; Jeremy already said he hasn't seen her in a while. Either that or Axel and Cindy if we're friends with Axel and did not pursue Cindy.

But if "additional" means expanding upon existing sex scenes, then the safest bet is the Holly and Ian morning bj or Perry and Emma scene.

edit: also maybe Eva will add more pictures to Ian and Cherry's sexting, since Alison and Lena both send five pics to Ian while Cherry has only sent one.
WOuld she possibly do an IvyxAxel? 'Cause we know that Iv has been on Axel's place. Hmmm.... I don't think how Ian/Lena would get pics of that. Eh... Just answered my own question. :ROFLMAO:

locoaceto

Nov 1, 2019
I'm more than sure one of those sex scene will be Ian and Emma. I found it way too weird that nothing happens with them when you're on her path then randomly is MIA. however if you're not then perry gets some action. The other could possibly be a Mike/lena scene it would make sense since he's the only one you can sext with but have no scene with in the same chapter

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
I think it will be 2 of the following:
1. Ian x Emma
2. Perry x Emma
3. Jeremy x Louise
4. Ian x Cherry
I don't see another scene with Mike, you talked with him, that is enough for an update. Same with Holly, she got enough love this chapter, and if you play ch7 and ch8 one after the other, you get a pretty long scene with her. Cindy, Axel and Seymour will probably shine in ch9.

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020

Chapter 8 weekly status report (10)
Hi everyone! The Alpha for Chapter 8 has been out for a few days now, but work on the update is still underway.
  • I'm waiting for the proofread files before adding the reported bugfixes. There are a few things, but I'm happy to say the Alpha is pretty stable and bug-free. Since it may still take a while to get the proofread files and add the fixes, I'm making the Alpha available to +10€ patrons .
  • I've noted the criticism to a specific development of this chapter and will try to revise that scene and add some additional dialog to better convey the character's feelings and logic and hopefully make that part more enjoyable.
  • I've also decided to add two additional sex scenes to this chapter. I thought about them while writing the chapter and it was impossible to fit them in the regular release, but as soon as I published the Alpha I started working on them. I finished the drawings yesterday and I've sent them to my colorist, and I'll start writing the scenes this week. Leaving them out felt like a missed opportunity. Hopefully I will add them to the Final release of Chapter 8, or maybe in a revised edition, since I also want to retcon a small bit of the earlier chapters, and replace a couple illustrations I'm not happy with.
  • I've already started to work on Chapter 9, but there are a few things I've been putting off for far too long. I need to seriously look at publishing the game on Steam, creating a dedicated website and get a stable Android port. Non-creative tasks are a real pain in the ass for me and all I want to do is focus in creating the next chapter, but I need to take care of some "business" stuff too. I hope that doesn't take away too much time from my creative process.
That's all for now. Thanks for your support and patience while I continue to strive to give you the best possible VN I'm able to make! I hope you enjoy this new chapter and what's to come :)
I admire and respect the dedication she has in order to improve things as much as possible.

According to the plans she's probably not even at a halfway point in the whole game right now, so I will estimate that she's going to work on it for another couple of years before it's complete. Works for me! :coffee:

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
I think it will be 2 of the following:
1. Ian x Emma
2. Perry x Emma
3. Jeremy x Louise
4. Ian x Cherry
I don't see another scene with Mike, you talked with him, that is enough for an update. Same with Holly, she got enough love this chapter, and if you play ch7 and ch8 one after the other, you get a pretty long scene with her. Cindy, Axel and Seymour will probably shine in ch9.
I don't think Ian x Cherry and Ian x Emma is possible in chapter 8 considering cherry leaves soon after that fiasco at get together and Ian goes after Lena, so I doubt Cherry will come back just to bang Ian, Also Lena joins the party regardless of her dating situation with Ian so there is no avoiding it.
As for Emma, it's highly unlikely Ian will try anything with Perry under the same roof.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes