Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
And I want Lena on a throne with Cindy + Alison + Emma + Holly + Louise + Ivy + Gillian kneeling around her and tending to her needs... o_O

Alas we can't always get our ideal Lena Queenship endings when we want them... :cry:
So, in that kind of ending the male characters would simply all go fuck off. I won't lie, I would like to see that :ROFLMAO:
We don't want any dick around, only puss :cool:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BlandChili

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
So, in that kind of ending the male characters would simply all go fuck off. I won't lie, I would like to see that :ROFLMAO:
We don't want any dick around, only puss :cool:
Eh, I don't really care that they get screwed though, Ian can go write his book and Jerry the Merry can keep going to the gym.

As long as they don't touch Lena's belongings! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Massi89

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I start a realationship with holly on ian and maybe it is not a good idea too let ivy influnce holly:geek::giggle:she already drinking and talk about her kinks and do you think ian fight vs mike? that could make things even worse

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
incest patches exist. I am expecting an incest path since GGGB had it.
Those patches are always just simple text changes for stories where MC is living with their attractive "roommate" and "landlord", ect. The scenario is already pretty much baked into those games. You'd have to go to great lengths in rewriting the text to get an even semi-plausible story with that fetish here, unless you were to take the assets and expand the story in Ren'Py. Don't think anyone's going to those lengths.

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
I don't think Ian x Cherry and Ian x Emma is possible in chapter 8 considering cherry leaves soon after that fiasco at get together and Ian goes after Lena, so I doubt Cherry will come back just to bang Ian, Also Lena joins the party regardless of her dating situation with Ian so there is no avoiding it.
As for Emma, it's highly unlikely Ian will try anything with Perry under the same roof.
With IanxCherry you might be right espescially with Lena there no matter what and Cherry leaving when Ian goes after Lena but I think IanxEmma is actually the most possible Scene you can get in this Chapter without creating some new scenario out of the blue. Emma is very present in this Chapter and after they take the ORS Perry could black out or something like this? I still can't see a different scenario for Ian in this Chapter besides maybe more with Holly or Minerva but they already have Scenes.

van321

Jan 7, 2021
So for Ian to not drop Holly like an absolute dick at the beginning of Chapter 8, he needs to completely ignore Lena from the start? Ian+Holly make such a nice couple, but where does that leave Lena? This goes to my main complaint with this AVN: Lena has one love interest and everyone else is a degenerate scumbag that only fits as a fuck buddy. Poor girl can't find some male accountant at the live drawing? :HideThePain:

Last edited:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
So for Ian to not drop Holly like an absolute dick at the beginning of Chapter 8, he needs to completely ignore Lena from the start? Ian+Holly make such a nice couple, but where does that leave Lena? This goes to my main complaint with this AVN: Lena has one love interest and everyone else is a degenerate scumbag that only fits as a fuck buddy. Poor girl can't find some male accountant at the live drawing? :HideThePain:
As i said already in previous comments, evakiss previous VN or this VN, focus will be made more on how to make Female MC as a slut, whore, BBC addict, slave, exhibitionist and less on romance.

But you take Ash boyfriend in GGGB or male MC Ian in this VN, less focus was given to maledom, alpha non-ntr corruption, hardcore vanilla, rough hate fuck, main Li lena as a cuckquean for Ian's girls etc.
And more focus given on Ian's romance or how to make him a beta cuck for lena's Seymour or a voyeur for Jeremy adventures.

I still have hope on this VN for Ian's Non-NTR routes to be more degenerate and hardcore with his time with lena. But let's review how it goes after a year maybe.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes