Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
I feel neutrally about it. Eva's done revisions before but I hope she doesn't do it just to please fans, hopefully she has some proper elaborations planned that can improve the scene in question without altering it wildly.
To be fair, while I'm only playing LenaxHolly route while putting Ian's dick in almost every willing hole, this does seem like an actual plot hole and should probably be changed.

On the other hand, just one person looking through all the possible scenarios and variables sounds like hell.

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
If Eva intends to change the part where Lena gets angry at Ian for staying in the same bed as Holly, I just hope that she doesn't do a 180 on it (also because that might mean changing a lot of what comes after that in chapter 8), but rather that she just rewrites it in a clearer way for readers, without changing the whole basis of the plot.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
If Eva intends to change the part where Lena gets angry at Ian for staying in the same bed as Holly, I just hope that she doesn't do a 180 on it (also because that might mean changing a lot of what comes after that in chapter 8), but rather that she just rewrites it in a clearer way for readers, without changing the whole basis of the plot.
That's all most people who are concerned about the Ian/Lena plotholes want, honestly. No need to change the story or even their actions/attitudes. It's truly just some coherence - internally or externally - in the text that's needed to justify those actions/attitudes in this chapter. Though Lena's actions having a negative effect on Ian's friendship level in certain instances (like the Robert example dundun pointed out) would be nice to have also and it's weird that it's a one-way street there. Those who aren't playing Ian/Lena/Holly don't care about most of this since it won't affect their playthroughs. Current state just diminishes the enjoyment for those of us who are and who highly value consistent writing (the reason a lot of us are playing ORS).

Last edited:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I just wish my boy Ian didn't blab to Lena about fucking Holly, he can keep his mouth shut when fucking other people, why not Holly?
Because Holly is Lena's friend and her finding out through her would be worse?

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
is their any female dom cheracter in this game for Ian? First I tought that his boss would go in that categorie but she seems submissiv no pegging or dom action for my boiii Ian??:cry:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
is their any female dom cheracter in this game for Ian? First I tought that his boss would go in that categorie but she seems submissiv no pegging or dom action for my boiii Ian??:cry:
I thought I saw other people mention that you can decide if Lena is sub or dom?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I thought I saw other people mention that you can decide if Lena is sub or dom?
I think that only applies to Lena's relationship with her female roommate. (Sorry, the name escapes me since I haven't played this in a long time.) At least, I haven't heard things to the contrary and especially when it comes to Ian.

Reactions: monk_56

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I think that only applies to Lena's relationship with her female roommate. (Sorry, the name escapes me since I haven't played this in a long time.) At least, I haven't heard things to the contrary and especially when it comes to Ian.
Louise. I just thought I saw something similar mentioned with Ian, but I don't do his path myself so didn't know for sure.

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Well, Lena potentially owns a butt-plug, a collar and some options for domming Louise. No reason to believe you won't get some sort of FDom option down the line as well for your boy Ian. Though no guarantees either. Just beware the horse-cock in the sex-shop if your options open up down the line. Ian's still gotta shit with that ass.

My best guess is pegging won't be an option though. Pretty niche and there were no options for it in GGGB afaik. Maybe a walk-in witnessing of Emma ramming Perry home, but that's... stretching it. Fine with me as I'm exit-only + not into the FemDom, but I hope for your sake you get your wish. :)

When does the beta usually come out?
When the Alpha's gone and the coast is clear. Sometimes it takes a few drinks.

(Probably in a week or two. Eva's got some edits + some non-creative things to deal with. Though it's usually about a week, I think).

Last edited:
Reactions: mommysboiii

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Question for all: Anyone figure out a way to unlock the option in chapter 8 to select the.... British Broadcasting Corporation as Lena's favorite television service
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if Lena ratted out Jeremy in the early game?

Seems like you need to do the
to even get the option in Chapter 8, which is weird if you've otherwise played Lena as a fan of British television throughout. I don't want to be forced to withhold the Jeremy/Ivy drama from Louise in the early game to get there. Figured the Chapter 8 discussion would be an alternate way to show Lena's love for Dr Who without betraying or lying to her friends (other than a little snooping/coveting).

Last edited:

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Question for all: Anyone figure out a way to unlock the option in chapter 8 to select the.... British Broadcasting Corporation as

Seems like you need to do the game at
to even get the option in Chapter 8, which is weird if you've otherwise played Lena with that interest throughout. I don't want to be forced to withhold the Jeremy/Ivy drama from Louise to get there and figured the Chapter 8 discussion would be an alternate way to show your love for Dr Who without betraying or lying to your friends (other than a little snooping/coveting).
I don't think you can get it if Lena tells Louise about Jeremy. My Lena never got the option to choose BBC even though I chose to show interest in Jeremy at every opportunity available.

Also there seems to be bug where if you chose BBC in ch 7 (if Louise stays with Jeremy) , you get to choose the option again in ch 8 when with Ivy and Holly.

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I don't think you can get it if Lena tells Louise about Jeremy. My Lena never got the option to choose BBC even though I chose to show interest in Jeremy at every opportunity available.

Also there seems to be bug where if you chose BBC in ch 7 (if Louise stays with Jeremy) , you get to choose the option again in ch 8 when with Ivy and Holly.
Figured that might be the case and chalking it up to limited time for all the paths. Sounds like Lena just has to be a bitch to get the option, unfortunately. Was hoping to play an ethical(ish) nice girl with some special fetishes, but I guess you can't have everything. The path will probably lock you into permanent bitch-mode like GGGB did, to avoid the need for alternate dialogue there. Though still holding out a little hope Eva opens up an option for it later, playing as a nicer MC.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes