Tarmogo

Sep 13, 2020
I can't help but notice how Eva is giving Louis and Stan the same treatment as Monica and Bernard (Ash's parents from GGGB).
There are definitely some similarities. I think it's likely the result of Eva wanting to include those tropes again and she is most familiar and comfortable with doing them this way since it seemed to work well enough in GGGB. I don't personally enjoy those types of routes that much, but for those who do like them, hopefully Eva will keep the routes different enough from GGGB so that they don't just feel like re-skins of what she's already done.

Oct 15, 2017
Speaking of repetition I hope jeremy isnt relegated to just wow I love his cock sex is good and that's all I care about much like tyrone was in gggb. A route were lena manages to convince him of monogamy and romance would be great perhaps it could happen on the route where lena doesn't tell louise of his cheating but lets ivy do the dare causing him to break up with louise he could then pursue lena without her being a big cock fetishist, hell you could have them develop feelings for each other on the bbc fetish route too I hope we are given choice for it.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Speaking of repetition I hope jeremy isnt relegated to just wow I love his cock sex is good and that's all I care about much like tyrone was in gggb. A route were lena manages to convince him of monogamy and romance would be great perhaps it could happen on the route where lena doesn't tell louise of his cheating but lets ivy do the dare causing him to break up with louise he could then pursue lena without her being a big cock fetishist, hell you could have them develop feelings for each other on the bbc fetish route too I hope we are given choice for it.
Not that I disagree but what do you mean by relegated? His cock is quite literally the only aspect Lena ever cares about if you go that route, right? I think even the masturbation options with him aren't called "masturbate to Jeremy" but "masturbate to Jeremy's cock" :ROFLMAO:

Oct 15, 2017
Not that I disagree but what do you mean by relegated? His cock is quite literally the only aspect Lena ever cares about if you go that route, right? I think even the masturbation options with him aren't called "masturbate to Jeremy" but "masturbate to Jeremy's cock" :ROFLMAO:
I mean relegated as in he is a character that is written interestingly the same as all the others and it would suck if all that was kept by the wayside so he can just be a dildo essentially, take minerva for example her route is pure sex but we are already seeing signs that ian and her can be nicer to eachother and maybe even progress to a romance. There is definitely potential there with jeremy and lena possibly unlocking how ian mentions he used to be so I hope it isn't just squandered.

jollyjoker27

Sep 4, 2020
I assume you didn´t know (?) but a route exactly like this exists with Tyrone in GGGB. It´s just very hard to hit.
But yeah Jeremy´s character building would have to pick up a lot at some point. I don´t really see it happening.

Reactions: sliszt2

drakeberg

Jan 6, 2021
Caught up to this game after not playing last few chapters. Enjoying it but my main problem is that minus a few of the characters most of them are quite irritating or poorly developed. I had hoped that by now for example Jeremy would be better developed. Hopefully Perry will get more tolerable after the last episode. Most characters seem to fall into the same old tropes.

Still I'm looking forward to what's to come. I'm liking Ian and Lena's relationship. Though Cindy is very tempting.

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
I assume you didn´t know (?) but a route exactly like this exists with Tyrone in GGGB. It´s just very hard to hit.
But yeah Jeremy´s character building would have to pick up a lot at some point. I don´t really see it happening.
I actually think Jeremy has great Potential to fall in Love with Lena at some Point and then he suddenly has to rethink his whole Persona. This would actually be interesting and good Character Development for a Game like this in my Opinion and makes room for a interesting Story between him and Lena. Well at least I hope so because if he stays the "Player" for the whole Game without any Progress this would be kind of lame.

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
I actually think Jeremy has great Potential to fall in Love with Lena at some Point and then he suddenly has to rethink his whole Persona. This would actually be interesting and good Character Development for a Game like this in my Opinion and makes room for a interesting Story between him and Lena. Well at least I hope so because if he stays the "Player" for the whole Game without any Progress this would be kind of lame.
For sure. I found Tyrone's route in GGGB boring as hell, but for some reason I'm fascinated by Jeremy's route in ORS. Probably because of the context with Ian and Louise, and that Jeremy is a marginally more complex character than Tyrone. Lena's interest in ol' Jeremycock is really shallow, but indulging in that shallow interest might take the storyline to entertaining places both character-wise and scene-wise.

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
For sure. I found Tyrone's route in GGGB boring as hell, but for some reason I'm fascinated by Jeremy's route in ORS. Probably because of the context with Ian and Louise, and that Jeremy is a marginally more complex character than Tyrone. Lena's interest in ol' Jeremycock is really shallow, but indulging in that shallow interest might take the storyline to entertaining places both character-wise and scene-wise.
What is his complexity? What is his goals, what does he want? Why is the way he is? We know nothing about Jeremy. All we know is that he has a big cock and trains MMA, (all melinated men have 12" dicks in Evas Universe:LOL:). Other than this, he hangs out in what is supposed to be a somewhat upper-tier nightclub, bartendering in a t-shirt, torn jeans and sneakers:oops:. His only interaction with Lena is his big dick, and with Ian it's sending him pictures of said dick and occationally spar. To me he's a racial stereotype that fills some of f95s boys bbc fetish. And that's ok and all, but he's not a complex character. He along with Mike is ORS equivalent of Kevin and Iris friend (forgot his name) from GGGB. Walking, talking dildos.

This is one of the aspects of Evas writing I don't like, her male characters get underdeveloped personalities. I think all the girls are getting some agenda and goals. Take Cherry, who get's a fraction of the screen time Jeremy does, has a much deeper personality, she has dreams and aspirations of modeling, she is a artist and she intertwine with Lenas story, she comes into Axels story etc. etc. While we are suposed to have this moral dilemma in the Wade/Cindy angle, but Wade is so underdeveloped, that I don't really care about him. etc.

infomercial

Jun 11, 2017
I think the latest release of the game caused the infamous No/Yes DC overlay problem in Photoshop, can anyone tell if they had a similar experience with this game before I start blaming the dev? Man this wasn't worth it for getting berated by Lena for 2 hours

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I agree with all of this and its most likely going to stay that way, it's a shame Ian is doomed to basically learn nothing about his close male friends. There is definitely potential there but I doubt it will be fulfilled
Ian described his friendship with Jeremy in Chapter 1. He was his childhood friend and was in the same group of geeks, with Perry and Wade. Then, he started hitting the gym and changed a lot (according to Ian), so we can assume he was feeling a bit pathetic in his younger years and decided to play more into a "player" archetype and distanced himself from all the geek stuff he used to enjoy in order to be more successful with girls.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
What is his complexity? What is his goals, what does he want? Why is the way he is? We know nothing about Jeremy. All we know is that he has a big cock and trains MMA, (all melinated men have 12" dicks in Evas Universe:LOL:). Other than this, he hangs out in what is supposed to be a somewhat upper-tier nightclub, bartendering in a t-shirt, torn jeans and sneakers:oops:. His only interaction with Lena is his big dick, and with Ian it's sending him pictures of said dick and occationally spar. To me he's a racial stereotype that fills some of f95s boys bbc fetish. And that's ok and all, but he's not a complex character. He along with Mike is ORS equivalent of Kevin and Iris friend (forgot his name) from GGGB. Walking, talking dildos.

This is one of the aspects of Evas writing I don't like, her male characters get underdeveloped personalities. I think all the girls are getting some agenda and goals. Take Cherry, who get's a fraction of the screen time Jeremy does, has a much deeper personality, she has dreams and aspirations of modeling, she is a artist and she intertwine with Lenas story, she comes into Axels story etc. etc. While we are suposed to have this moral dilemma in the Wade/Cindy angle, but Wade is so underdeveloped, that I don't really care about him. etc.
To be fair, while I agree with most of the criticism and definitely feel the male cast is underdeveloped, Jeremy still had some thought put into his concept, I don't remember if its chapter 1 or chapter 2, but I recall there being some dialogue where Ian mentions how Jeremy wasn't very popular during his early teens, Ian was pretty much one of his only friends and brought him into their little group (hence why Jeremy seems much closer to Ian than anyone else in the group), but then puberty hit him like a truck and he started being much outgoing and driven towards being a player and scoring chicks. I honestly think this was a really good concept for his character, that he is making up for lost time during his early teens.

Compared to GGGB I feel ORS had more thought put into the concept of the characters beyond their stereotypes, the question to me is just if it will stay at that or if EvaKiss has plans to develop them further (I personally feel the Wade redesign kinda simplified his character to just being kind of a loser that wants to take his girlfriend for granted, I think Perry will have his moments in the future, Jeremy is still a question mark to me if he will be developed further or just used as a fetish).

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes