BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I feel like there is something to Ian/Ivy. Hard to say if it will be romance, but I feel like Ian has enough options to be suave in her company that there could be a possibility, but some of that comes through Cindy, and by extension Axel, which might suggest that a Ian with a high chad variable would be the way to go.
Would chad-Ian be someone that was looking for love in Ivy?

If it's not a distinct romance between the two of them, I wouldn't actually be surprised if Ian and Lena could perhaps end up having something casual with her while remaining in a serious relationship to each other, if Ian becomes more casual and chad-like and Lena becomes more posh and generally agrees with Ivy.

I can't recall if it was on here or the discord, but I remember someone theorising that Ivy's involvement with Axel and Cherry might have been because she wanted to insert herself into Lena's relationship, at least sexually, but Axel chose Cherry instead. Say if such a scenario would come up with Lena and Ian, formal relationship but sexually open. Ivy might find success with them where she failed with Axel?
Sort of a "we enjoy casual sex together, but not with just anyone" outcome?

Last edited:

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
True. In some ways it also reminds me of how Ivy is developing at the moment. She's the character among Lena's friends that, like Jeremy for Ian, looks to be most heavily involved on both sides of the story. She's got a mix of sympathetic and not so sympathetic character traits (more so than Jeremy), and as a slightly more complex and fleshed out version of GGGB's Jessica, it initially seemed like player choices would make her into either a positive or a more corrupting influence. But in the latest chapters, especially with the Billy storyline and her involvement with Axel, and thus possibly also with Seymour, she seems more destined for the latter. One thing that sets them apart, though, is that Ivy hasn't really had any important interactions with Ian yet. That could possibly be a turning point for her.
I find Ivy to be the complete opposite of Jeremy's character despite the similarities you mentioned. She's written as a self-confident character that knows what she wants. So far she's successful in her various endeavors and is never really taken aback by the situations she finds herself in. It makes sense that Eva Kiss saves her for last because Ian has to be built up by the player from his default state for Ivy to take an interest in him.

Compared to Ivy, Jeremy is shown as insecure on multiple occasions and the player can actively undermine his character with both protagonists every step of the way. He somehow feels more underdeveloped than Ivy's character despite having significantly more screen time. At this point in the story he's closer to a token character for interracial fetishism than anything else, but since he's the most popular male character in Patreon polls, I'm sure he'll be further developed than Tyrone was in GGGB.

Tarmogo

Sep 13, 2020
True. In some ways it also reminds me of how Ivy is developing at the moment. She's the character among Lena's friends that, like Jeremy for Ian, looks to be most heavily involved on both sides of the story. She's got a mix of sympathetic and not so sympathetic character traits (more so than Jeremy), and as a slightly more complex and fleshed out version of GGGB's Jessica, it initially seemed like player choices would make her into either a positive or a more corrupting influence. But in the latest chapters, especially with the Billy storyline and her involvement with Axel, and thus possibly also with Seymour, she seems more destined for the latter. One thing that sets them apart, though, is that Ivy hasn't really had any important interactions with Ian yet. That could possibly be a turning point for her.
Yeah Ivy and Jeremy very much share a similar role in each of their respective friends lives. Each of them are the ones most heavily influencing the player characters to sleep around and not form serious relationships, which is clearly represented by the fact that you lose points with them when the player characters admit to catching feelings.

As far as player influences effecting Ivy's disposition, I really don't see that happening at the moment. She hasn't shown any indication of changing thus far and has only really become more abrasive (imo) as time has gone on. I kind of view her as the devil on Lena's shoulder, with Ian being the angel. Ivy is pushing Lena towards all the most corrupted influences, where as Ian represents the more positive aspects and tries to keep Lena grounded. Of course this is all subject to change as the story continues to unravel.

Tarmogo

Sep 13, 2020
If it's not a distinct romance between the two of them, I wouldn't actually be surprised if Ian and Lena could perhaps end up having something casual with her while remaining in a serious relationship to each other, if Ian becomes more casual and chad-like and Lena becomes more posh and generally agrees with Ivy.
I see this being the most likely scenario, since there's been no indication so far that Ivy has any interest in anything more than casual sex. Obviously that could change, but at least with the other casual sex characters you can see a bit of the facade starting to break. With what we've seen of Ivy so far, we haven't really seen that at all.

I can't recall if it was on here or the discord, but I remember someone theorising that Ivy's involvement with Axel and Cherry might have been because she wanted to insert herself into Lena's relationship, at least sexually, but Axel chose Cherry instead. Say if such a scenario would come up with Lena and Ian, formal relationship but sexually open. Ivy might find success with them where she failed with Axel?
I've seen people discuss that a few times as well and it makes sense. Another possibility is that Ivy could have been jealous of Lena that she had someone like Axel and attempted to sabotage it by introducing him to Cherry. Regardless, I think there is pretty clearly a deeper involvement between Ivy and Axel that hasn't been revealed to us yet.

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
If it does happen, in a twist I want to see Ivy “catch feelings” for Ian and struggle as to what to do. Could be interesting conflict with Lena.
I would really like this Scenario and it would also be great character development if done right. The same or a similar Scenario I feel like could happen to Jeremy and Lena. Getting feelings for one of the best friends of the other one (Ian and Lena) and therefore making them change (Jeremy and Ivy)

Reactions: scor099
Jun 10, 2020
I would really like this Scenario and it would also be great character development if done right. The same or a similar Scenario I feel like could happen to Jeremy and Lena. Getting feelings for one of the best friends of the other one (Ian and Lena) and therefore making them change (Jeremy and Ivy)
I should clarify, I would want Ivy to have feelings for Ian, but Ian not returning them and only wanting something casual out of her...

Reactions: Reasoon
Nov 15, 2020
I find Ivy to be the complete opposite of Jeremy's character despite the similarities you mentioned. She's written as a self-confident character that knows what she wants. So far she's successful in her various endeavors and is never really taken aback by the situations she finds herself in. It makes sense that Eva Kiss saves her for last because Ian has to be built up by the player from his default state for Ivy to take an interest in him.

Compared to Ivy, Jeremy is shown as insecure on multiple occasions and the player can actively undermine his character with both protagonists every step of the way. He somehow feels more underdeveloped than Ivy's character despite having significantly more screen time. At this point in the story he's closer to a token character for interracial fetishism than anything else, but since he's the most popular male character in Patreon polls, I'm sure he'll be further developed than Tyrone was in GGGB.
Oh, absolutely, they're very different in that regard. It's also very obvious in the way Jeremy always boasts about it when he's had sex with someone, seeking confirmation from Ian, while Ivy keeps things hidden even from Lena. She's not doing it – whatever it is she's doing, cause most of the time we don't know either – for the confirmation or to prove herself, the way Jeremy does.

Up until now she's only been involved in scenes where she's rather comfortably in control of the situation, though. Jeremy, Holly, Louise – they're all less confident and/or less socially smart than her. The way she's toying with Louise, and to some extent Holly, feels like she's directing a play on the go. Lena's chances to confront her have also been very limited. I'd be interested to see how Ivy would react if someone, in some way, pulled her out of her comfort zone. That might happen or not. For the sake of the gameplay, and because of the lack of other obvious candidates, I'd say Ian is the most likely to somehow do that.

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
I'd be interested to see how Ivy would react if someone, in some way, pulled her out of her comfort zone. That might happen or not. For the sake of the gameplay, and because of the lack of other obvious candidates, I'd say Ian is the most likely to somehow do that.
I’d say that if she is gonna be involved (or already is) with Seymour in some way, he would be another good candidate to out-smart her or at least make her lose her footing...

Tarmogo

Sep 13, 2020
I’d say that if she is gonna be involved (or already is) with Seymour in some way, he would be another good candidate to out-smart her or at least make her lose her footing...
I was thinking the same thing. He seems like the perfect candidate to be able to knock Ivy off her high horse. So far the game has shown that he is in control of essentially every situation he is in, even when a Lena with high Wits attempts to shake him at the dinner. I think it's inevitable that we see Ivy and him in a scene together at some point.

Nov 15, 2020
I was thinking the same thing. He seems like the perfect candidate to be able to knock Ivy off her high horse. So far the game has shown that he is in control of essentially every situation he is in, even when a Lena with high Wits attempts to shake him at the dinner. I think it's inevitable that we see Ivy and him in a scene together at some point.
Have to admit I kinda forgot about Seymour as I wrote that comment… But yes, he's definitely a candidate. By now it seems clear that he's somehow involved in more or less everything, so I agree that him and Ivy will likely cross paths at some point.

I still think I'd prefer Ian for that hypothetical Ivy interaction. Though hopefully not by having her turn completely around like Jessica (or Jack) in GGGB, as that would reverse a lot of the traits that make her an interesting character. But now I'm heading into utterly hypothetical scenarios, so I'll shut up now. :rolleyes:

Brickman

May 26, 2017

Unlocked
Tattoo Designs for Lena
One of the features I decided to build GGGB around was visual character customization. The layered images system that Ren'py uses was perfect to add a lot of cosmetic elements over the characters, and tattoos were a no-brainer, since they are literally images you layer on your skin.
Sadly, I suck when it comes to designing tattoos. I used some pre-made tattoo brushes or vector images for a lot of those designs, I copied others manually when necessary and I designed a few (mainly Ash's tramp stamps). I wanted to give Lena something better in ORS, keeping up with my goal of raising the quality of this new game in all aspects. So I decided to hire a professional tattoo artist for these ones! These designs will accompany Lena (and the player) for the rest of her story, so I wanted some designs that were really good. I sent the artist some references and a description of what I was looking for (pardon my spanish)

We went back and forth over some designs and when I was happy with what she sent me I edited them to match the game's style. I'd say I'm quite happy with the results and Lena will be sporting some quality tattoos!
This is one of those aspects of the game that wouldn't really be necessary to outsource, but I'm happy to invest what you guys give me each month in my game. Backgrounds, colors, tattoos, music... I want to give you the most polished and quality game I can get. In GGGB I was all on my own, but thanks to you now I can afford to spend some money in my own project, and I will continue to do so. I've started looking for someone who could help me with some of the line work, so I can produce more drawings per update and faster, and I have a lot of new music coming too!
What's your favourite tattoo design? I personally love the second one, though the third was meant to be the star.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
I feel like there is something to Ian/Ivy. Hard to say if it will be romance, but I feel like Ian has enough options to be suave in her company that there could be a possibility, but some of that comes through Cindy, and by extension Axel, which might suggest that a Ian with a high chad variable would be the way to go.
Would chad-Ian be someone that was looking for love in Ivy?

the most obvious path would be jeremy x lena and ian x ivy..

Maybe even something like " she cheated on me with my friend, im gonna do the same" lol

Reactions: Reasoon

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Speaking of repetition I hope jeremy isnt relegated to just wow I love his cock sex is good and that's all I care about much like tyrone was in gggb. A route were lena manages to convince him of monogamy and romance would be great perhaps it could happen on the route where lena doesn't tell louise of his cheating but lets ivy do the dare causing him to break up with louise he could then pursue lena without her being a big cock fetishist, hell you could have them develop feelings for each other on the bbc fetish route too I hope we are given choice for it.
Exactly. That problematic fetish route should be reserved for Billy, his hustler cousin and their 12 ex-con gangmember friends who just got out of jail. I fully agree.

(Glad you were brave enough to back me up on this one. Your name shall live on forever in infamy).

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes