BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020

Brickman

May 26, 2017
This is the changelog for the final release

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eva added quite a lot of good stuff in this final release, I like seeing she goes back to polish previous sex scenes with new art and new sex scenes, it makes playing the final releases worth it. I wonder if she'll do another enhanced edition down the line like she did with chapter 5 or 6

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Eva added quite a lot of good stuff in this final release, I like seeing she goes back to polish previous sex scenes with new art and new sex scenes, it makes playing the final releases worth it. I wonder if she'll do another enhanced edition down the line like she did with chapter 5 or 6
I'd be surprised if not at least a polished version comes along. Discord users have already bug-reported some rather apparent spelling errors in some of the new scenes.
Don't know if that is indicative of further need of revision.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
I agree with you 100%,for this reason GGGB remains my favorite.
i don't remember anymore, did we have a threesome in GGGB v0.8 already?
besides, it's not surprising that ORS is not as forthcoming in upscaling the sex scenes, since it takes way more time to build up the relations between the multitude of characters. (not that i wouldn't like the introduction to more kink-ier sexy time)
This is the changelog for the final release

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i definitely wouldn't say no to more quality content from eva, but i fear this also means that eva's schedule for updates gets stretched even wider, because these revisions prolly take some time as well.

Reactions: mazafacker

eljam

Nov 27, 2018
Somebody Knows how much wee need in charisma for ian to ask Lena to suck him during tu scene the sex scene beetween them ?

Last edited:

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Somebody Knows how much wee need in charisma for ian to ask Lena to suck him during tu scene the sex scene beetween them ?
Perfect timing! I was about to announce that I released my v0.8 walkthrough as Early Access for my patrons. In 7 days it will become public and available for everyone. You can check it out here:

Brickman

May 26, 2017
I think you can't ask her if she already sucked you off BEFORE, and that happens automatically if Lena likes to suck dick or some other stat

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
0.8 final add new content or it's the same that in the 0.8 alpha?

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes