Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Yeah I want IanxIvy also because Jeremy is kind of a shit friend so I would like Ian to stick it to him. Jeremy fucks Allison even if Ian says he likes her as more than a hook-up and then also fucks Lena even if Ian says he loves her (I mean both are avoidable but still)!

Would be a fun/interesting twist for Ian to spitefully hook up with Ivy and like others have said have Ivy catch feelings for Ian and see that unfold.

Ian can already fuck up his relationship with Wade via Cindy and his roommate (forgot name) via goth girl (forgot name) so all thats missing is for his relationship with Jeremy to blow up lol.

FatManDownUnder

Oct 28, 2019
Does anyone know how to delete saves? I deleted everything in the saves folder but when I started the game to see if it had worked they were all still there.

Nov 15, 2020
Does Eva release 0.8 final today?
It's just speculation. Her Patreon page says that the final versions are released approximately seven days after the Betas, and it's seven days since the Beta today. But it was also seven days between the Alpha and the Beta, two days more than the approximate interval. We'll just have to wait and see. ;)

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes