dregon87

May 6, 2019
what does the female protagonist tag mean in this game? I want to try this game, but I don’t understand in this game control is only MaleMC or is it also has FemaleMC?

Master5043

Jul 30, 2020
In the final version threesome Lena+Ivy+Holly is locked, in the alpha it was available. Anyone have this problem and how to solwe it? I think its a bug
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
In the final version threesome Lena+Ivy+Holly is locked, in the alpha it was available. Anyone have this problem and how to solwe it? I think its a bug
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, apparently from the beta a change was made, that if Lena is involved with Ian she won't go for Holly, not even for an night of boozed fun and experimenting :( Look through earlier pages, this was discussed at length.

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
so can you tell Ian tell Lena to fuck off and be with holly or what because as time passes my dislike for her only grows

Master5043

Jul 30, 2020
It depends on the decisions you made before. For example in one of my playthroughs those option depends on what I have chosen in the decision before => If I had chosen: "Protect Holly" I can't choose "I'm willing to help". if I choose "Let Ivy play with Holly", I can choose the option. But there may be more dependables.
I'm trying both options. It seems that the choice of solutions was changed in the previous parts, now it is difficult to find the right one.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
They are not dating in my game, just hooking
There is a variable for Ian and Lena that determines if they date that gets set regardless of choice if you keep them going through the chapters. I think chapter 4 is the first point the variable can get set, so if you continue with Ian/Lena from then on they are as per the games definition "dating"

And it most likely is a bug, the scenario is a casualty from trying to fix another scenario where Lena chastises Ian for doing Holly to not allow her to be a hypocrite.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
There is a variable for Ian and Lena that determines if they date that gets set regardless of choice if you keep them going through the chapters. I think chapter 4 is the first point the variable can get set, so if you continue with Ian/Lena from then on they are as per the games definition "dating"

And it most likely is a bug, the scenario is a casualty from trying to fix another scenario where Lena chastises Ian for doing Holly to not allow her to be a hypocrite.
Yeah I was kinda hoping that part would have been corrected in the final release, but alas.

Tarmogo

Sep 13, 2020
I'm trying both options. It seems that the choice of solutions was changed in the previous parts, now it is difficult to find the right one.
Discussed this on the Discord earlier today. Here's the breakdown on the requirements for the LenaxHolly and LenaxHollyxIvy scenes.

LenaxHollyxIvy - 1)[ian_lena_dating = false] or 2)[v8_holly_strip = True] and [ian_lena_over = True].
LenaxHolly - 1)[ian_holly_dating = False] and [ian_lena_over = True] or 2)[ian_lena_dating = False].

So essentially it breaks down like this: If Lena and Ian are dating, Lena can't participate in either scene regardless of any other situation. If Lena and Ian were dating, but Lena breaks it off with Ian because he kissed Holly AND she didn't forgive him for it, she can then participate in either scene. Lastly, if Lena/Ian broke up and Ian had sex with Holly, then Lena can only participate in the scene with Ivy. Hope that clears things up.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes