BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
What are the missing cameos mentioned in the changelog?
I think they are those patreon-avatars that Eva mentioned adding to the background here and there.

I swear I saw a bald dude I'd never seen before in the scene where Axel and Robert fight early. Wasn't that man, who threatens Axel with calling the police, just a faceless voice before?

Tarmogo

Sep 13, 2020
So, the way I understand it, there doesn't appear to be a plan for LenaxIanxHolly threesome?
I definitely wouldn't jump to that conclusion. It's just that the game up to this point has had all the easiest/quickest ways to get to that fail.

Another user a few days ago (apologies if he sees this cause I don't remember his name), proposed that the scenario where Holly kisses Ian and Lena forgives him seems like the most likely path towards the IanxLenaxHolly relationship, and I agree with that since it kind of leaves all parties in a good situation with each other. The other routes (Ian/Holly sleep together or Lena/Holly sleep together) leave things in a precarious situation since the other person is left as the odd man out.

Tarmogo

Sep 13, 2020
I wonder, does the choice with Ed (being honest with him so he finds Lena online, or having Lena use sex appeal on him to get her way) have much bearing at this point? And going forward? I always wondered where it was going but it doesn't seem to have had a major impact yet.

I'm redoing my main playthrough now and i'd hate to end up on the wrong (i.e. less pervy, less content) path because of such an early game choice.
Up to this point it doesn't effect anything except for dialog. In the future it's likely that this will lead to some potential scenes.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
So nobody noticed anything different about Holly?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Also someone apparently got a promotion, Mike's scene from chaper 5 has been extended

Last edited:

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
How do you get Mike to spend the night and why does she always keep requesting him for a shower??

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So nobody noticed anything different about Holly?

Edit: Also someone apparently got a promotion, Mike's scene from chaper 5 has been extended
I am sleepy right now, my brain is working at half processing power, can you point out the difference please? :ROFLMAO:

Also while i don't enjoy Mike's content it was nice of her to expand that scene. :)

Tarmogo

Sep 13, 2020
It's her nude avatar. The face gets pasted over it so you can have different expressions.
Right, I gathered that much. I was more asking where you found the two copies?
The change is so subtle, I know I wouldn't have noticed it in game.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I think in GGGB all girls have opportunity to be DP'd or gangbanged. Still hope for this in ORS. But for my taste GGGB is still the best
I don't remember Nat being DPd or gangbanged here in GGGB, but in the game in my sig the tribute to GGGB quest it can happen if a male MC or at the end of the quest. Not counting minor characters or Landwhale that no guy would even want to single P.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes