goodguy80

Mar 24, 2020
I don't remember Nat being DPd or gangbanged here in GGGB, but in the game in my sig the tribute to GGGB quest it can happen if a male MC or at the end of the quest. Not counting minor characters or Landwhale that no guy would even want to single P.
yes, she not, she is exception. There is already 0.7 and no even spitroast mfm with ANY girl

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
dundun's got an eye for nipples?
Two eyes, thank you very much! :D
I was more asking where you found the two copies?
When I was doing a filecompare of the files in the images ordner? Something every normal person does every time a new update comes out? :ROFLMAO: EvaKiss wrote she changed some images so I was curious. And I was not disappointed!

Oct 15, 2017
The emma scene where she blows you while you chat with perry on the phone has been removed it seems? can anyone confirm. Also while there is no variable for ian and lena just hooking up there is the love variable for them if lena chooses to cuddle with ian or not and if ian tells jeremy he's falling for her. if you choose to cuddle or not it changes lenas dialogue with her sexual encounters with jeremy where if you dont she makes a point that the relationship with ian is just casual so it sucks the same cant happen for holly, its very annoying that it is restricting how you can cheat on characters seeing as how there was none of that in gggb

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
That wouldn't be a bug though, if it is intended... just bad design. Still might need a fix, but a bug is usually unintended affect.
Yeah. A fix was needed from Alpha since it tore open some major plot-holes, but the fix that happened could've been changed much more elegantly, even via text alone. As-is, it makes another path wonky. Hopefully Eva does get that extra staff for the line-work so she can continue to focus more on the story/path design. Work's cut out for her with all the options.

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
if you choose to cuddle or not it changes lenas dialogue with her sexual encounters with jeremy where if you dont she makes a point that the relationship with ian is just casual so it sucks the same cant happen for holly, its very annoying that it is restricting how you can cheat on characters seeing as how there was none of that in gggb
I think this is evidence that Lena's friendship with and care for Holly is a practically built-in main arc for the game. There are some paths that are more optional or side-work. But from the importance Lena (and Eva) bestows to Holly, it's clear that Eva planned Holly to play a big part, with some forced twists throughout the game regardless of some choices. I'm guessing Eva needs Lena to care for Holly in order to implement those twists. She's practically a third MC. Maybe because of that, Eva's being more rigid in design choices there, since there's a certain story angle she wants to tell no matter what. Just a hunch. With such a large cast, Holly's story is one of Eva's few favorites I assume, and a main anchor of the game.

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I went back a few pages and no one is talking about how to get the new scenes. I wasnt looking to replay the whole update, I just wanna know where the new scenes are so I can load a save close to them. Well I will avoid the Emma one ofc. So just Lena Mike.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Discussed this on the Discord earlier today. Here's the breakdown on the requirements for the LenaxHolly and LenaxHollyxIvy scenes.

LenaxHollyxIvy - 1)[ian_lena_dating = false] or 2)[v8_holly_strip = True] and [ian_lena_over = True].
LenaxHolly - 1)[ian_holly_dating = False] and [ian_lena_over = True] or 2)[ian_lena_dating = False].

So essentially it breaks down like this: If Lena and Ian are dating, Lena can't participate in either scene regardless of any other situation. If Lena and Ian were dating, but Lena breaks it off with Ian because he kissed Holly AND she didn't forgive him for it, she can then participate in either scene. Lastly, if Lena/Ian broke up and Ian had sex with Holly, then Lena can only participate in the scene with Ivy. Hope that clears things up.
This is not totally correct. The key variable here is whether Ian and Holly is dating. It IS possible for Ian to sleep with Holly, but not date her. In particular, Ian will ONLY date Holly if he wasn't already dating or in love with Lena, otherwise Ian's hookup with Holly is just a one time thing.

So in my playthrough, Ian slept with Holly as a hookup, Lena broke up with him over it, and then subsequently Lena herself slept with Holly.

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
This is not totally correct. The key variable here is whether Ian and Holly is dating. It IS possible for Ian to sleep with Holly, but not date her. In particular, Ian will ONLY date Holly if he wasn't already dating or in love with Lena, otherwise Ian's hookup with Holly is just a one time thing.

So in my playthrough, Ian slept with Holly as a hookup, Lena broke up with him over it, and then subsequently Lena herself slept with Holly.
I suggest not hooking up with Lena. It does seem to at least for the time being to make for a better play-through.

I went back a few pages and no one is talking about how to get the new scenes. I wasnt looking to replay the whole update, I just wanna know where the new scenes are so I can load a save close to them. Well I will avoid the Emma one ofc. So just Lena Mike.
The two new scenes happen in Chapter 8, right around the drug fuelled meta scene.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I hope the Lena + Holly + Ivy route isn't blocked forever if Lena and Ian are dating. Was super bummed when I couldn't click that option on my routes. It's also really weird that Ian and Lena dating blocked that scene specifically, if you want them to they both cheat on the other multiple times with several different people.

Especially weird if Ian and Holly haven't done anything together. Not to mention you'd think the alcohol would've made it happen regardless. That entire scene doesn't make much sense to me.

And Lena ( at least on my routes ) has no non-hypocritical reason to be mad about Ian and Holly hooking up either. She has been helping to corrupt her for crying out loud.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes