BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
So, the way I understand it, there doesn't appear to be a plan for LenaxIanxHolly threesome?
If you're talking about the casual, no strings attached threesome, then I don't think so. Or we have to wait until Holly becomes more corrupted (but Ian should keep it in his pants for now if he wants to keep Lena around). If you're talking about the polyamory route, it would require precise choices and will only be available if you do everything right. It's not an easy path.
I think if anything is clear from all these discussions, it's that a decent chunk of the community still has some gripes with the way these scenes are handled currently, so I think it's likely that this section of the game will get another pass by Eva at some point in time. We've talked this point to death over the last week, so there isn't really anything else to do but wait and see where things go in the future.
What happened to all the people saying that fans shouldn't be able to influence Eva's writing and that her ideas should stay original? Some people now want to be able to get Ian-Lena-Holly without any effort or consideration for Holly's feelings.

Ok. We're laughing. But this confusion happens so frequently for an inside-joke. People playing this on Steam who never ran into the expected errors in Alpha and Beta won't expect this and might just turn the game off in frustration. Eva might need to make it a little more obvious (I know, it's obvious to us) once the full game is otherwise complete before a Steam release. For the amount of people not getting the puzzle here, I can imagine a lot more in negative Steam review comments. "Fix teh shit! Why u no tests?!? Pour game"

Imagined change would be Ian showing up immediately in front of the screen when the error first pops and making some sort of "wft?" comment on it, so users not following development know it's part of the game.
Steam release is unlikely at this point. Apparently, they have this annoying condition for releasing the games on their platform enforcing the Steam price for the game to be the lowest. Currently, the lowest amount one has to pay to play the game is 5 euros. Releasing the game for just $5 would be way below its value.

As for the fake error, remember when Rocksteady did a similar thing in Batman Arkham Asylum and made it look like your console broke, or when Joker kills you there's a fake "game over" screen with a hint "Move your Middle Stick to avoid being shot"? Making Ian appear in front of the error from the start would make it too obvious and would kill the joke. The player needs to experience a genuine "WTF" reaction. I still remember some players asking on Steam forums "Where the hell is a Middle Stick?" Some players are just not smart enough to understand that it's intentional, you can't really do anything about it but ruin the experience for everybody else. To understand that it's part of the game, you literally only need to hit "Ignore" or "Rollback" once. At this point Ian all but narrates what's happening to you. And if you click on other options (aside form premature Reload), Ian says "I don't know what it does" or "I can't do that" which should be a red flag for anyone paying attention.

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
I'm stuck at this. what's the problem? does anyone know solution?
Go 1 or 2 pages back and read the forum. I am amazed that there are so many people that as soon as they encounter something that looks like an error they jump to the conclusion that the game is broken. There are buttons, try and press them. If that doesn't work, check the forum and read it first. See if anyone encountered the same issue. Nobody did, then ask yourself if you were careful with your saves and never used one from the alpha or the beta version of the game. That is not it, then by all means, go ahead and write a post.

Reactions: Brickman

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
Okay I don't want to start a whole thing and forgive me for beating a possibly long-dead horse and or annoying people but can anyone tell me if the game is still worth it on a romance/non-NTR path? I've read a few posts here and there and I gather from there being two protags it's avoidable but I've also seen a few comments saying it makes the other paths not worth it and there are plenty a game with the same problem
Yes. You can still go on a romance path of one girl, either Lena or Holly. I haven't tried with Cindy or any other girl.
I think it's a sure thing that you can have serious romantic Relationships in this Game and in the End have some kind of "Endgame" Option for Ian and Lena.
In fact I think most of Ian's Options have the Potential to become really good "Love" Routes if you play it this way: Lena, Alison, Holly, Cindy (later in the game), Emma (still not sure because of Perry but totally possible) and maybe even Minerva can go in that direction with the Option of them being more nice to each other?!

For Lena I think it's a little bit more difficult at this Point. The only good "Love" Routes I see right now for her are Ian and Holly but it wouldn't suprise me if Jeremy, Axel, Mike, Louise and maybe even Ed and Stan could go this way in the future?! But please no Robert... :D

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
What happened to all the people saying that fans shouldn't be able to influence Eva's writing and that her ideas should stay original? Some people now want to be able to get Ian-Lena-Holly without any effort or consideration for Holly's feelings.
I don't think anything happened to them, at least I see no contradictions in the statements "Eva should stick to her ideas" and "fans should have a voice" any good writer can implement their idea and listen to criticism, it's not actually that hard.

As I understand it, the problem with the Ian/Lena/Holly thing for most users isn't that people want their cake and eat it too, but rather that they think the recipe bakes the wrong cake - events transpire in a way that either seems non-sensical or isn't explained properly.

Nasty_Gary

Apr 28, 2018
Are saves for 0.8 going to be compatible with future versions? Because I do not want to start over for the fourth time..

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I think it's a sure thing that you can have serious romantic Relationships in this Game and in the End have some kind of "Endgame" Option for Ian and Lena.
In fact I think most of Ian's Options have the Potential to become really good "Love" Routes if you play it this way: Lena, Alison, Holly, Cindy (later in the game), Emma (still not sure because of Perry but totally possible) and maybe even Minerva can go in that direction with the Option of them being more nice to each other?!

For Lena I think it's a little bit more difficult at this Point. The only good "Love" Routes I see right now for her are Ian and Holly but it wouldn't suprise me if Jeremy, Axel, Mike, Louise and maybe even Ed and Stan could go this way in the future?! But please no Robert... :D
If we are playing a good Ian, than the best love route options are Alison, Lena and Holly.
I do not get why so many players dislike Alison. It becomes clear during play that Alison had a crush on Ian for years. If Ian reacts favourably towards Alison all of the shenigans never happen (or only as much as the player wants) and I can see a very solid relationship of the two in the future. That is more than we can say of the bunch of cheaters.
Lena is the other MC, "nuff said".
Holly is the female Perry in tha game as far as the social ackwardness is concerned, but a nice girl elsewhere. She has a crush on Ian and is definitely a good girlfriend option.

The others like Cindy or Emma would be dick moves as far as friends are concerned.

I agree that for Lena the options ATM are a bit more limited. Ian and Holly, but I am sure that one or two others will become options later.

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
Hi, two questions:

1. In the new Mike scene, Lena has only the option of letting him leave after sex. I assume there are other options for other paths, right? Which? And what are the conditions for them?
  2. In the scene at Ivy's house in the last chapter, the option "I'm willing to help" for sex training of Holly is disabled, although Lena is a slut and has lust 8. Is that normal or a bug? Is it really possibile to have a lust higher than 8 at that point? (IIRC, in the alpha version that option was active and I did all the same choices).
EDIT: I confirm that there is a BUG in the final version. Option "I am willing to help" for lesbian scene with Holly at Ivy's house should be active with lust 8 for Lena. In the alpha was that, and I think it's logical to be so.

Thanks

Last edited:

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
The new Emma scene feels rushed, it lacks the second "cumshot" and another render of Ian and Emma falling asleep. The way it is now it feels unfinished.

• Angry
Reactions: rockie

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I never considered not going for Alison but given Emma has a new scene worth seeing I went and replayed from very early on. And her scenes are good indeed. The only girl with pubic hair?
Shame can't have her scenes and Alison as my LI in the same play.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes