Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I guess the single nightstand would make a lot of sense if it's Allison's room, and the hanging lights and 'Live Laugh Love' could suit her well enough too.

IMO it's not cozy enough to be Holly's room; it doesn't scream writer's room - there's not even any books, book-cases or journals about, and it's missing a waste-paper basket full of balled up papers (rejected writing). lol. l also feel like it's too 'mature' to be Lena's old teenage bedroom.

Reactions: scor099 and Reasoon

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Seriously? Only a twin for me still at 47.
Isn't a twin and a double bed the same thing? In Denmark, in my experience, we just refer to anything bigger than a "single person bed" as a double bed.

Most couples these days buy two normal sized beds with a mattress topper to make it a double, that's what my wife and I have.

Reactions: the3m_dude
Jul 6, 2021
Isn't a twin and a double bed the same thing? In Denmark, in my experience, we just refer to anything bigger than a "single person bed" as a double bed.

Most couples these days buy two normal sized beds with a mattress topper to make it a double, that's what my wife and I have.
Twin is a single bed. Double is 2 twins combined. IIRC queen is a twin + double, and king is 2 doubles.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Twin is a single bed. Double is 2 twins combined. IIRC queen is a twin + double, and king is 2 doubles.
Ah, well I have no experience with those differences. To me a bed is a bed, they're roughly of the same size although it can vary slightly depending on where you get your furniture. A double bed is just two beds put together. I've never known anyone that needed more than that, single or couples, and having a double bed by yourself is far from uncommon.

xXWolfZz

May 26, 2020
Yeah...pretty much all the girls in this game are unlikeable as fuck. Surprised by how highly rated it is

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Did the dev said when will be the next update ?
He updated this game fast at the beginning and now over 2 months passed without anything new.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Did the dev said when will be the next update ?
He updated this game fast at the beginning and now over 2 months passed without anything new.
According to the latest status report by the dev, the next update will be released in September, but a delay to October is possible, if there are any hiccups with the writing.

Nov 15, 2020
Since Lena already has an existing background art for her apartment room, I'd say the new room isn't hers. Sure it would make sense narrative wise for her to stay in her childhood room for the time being, but I don't think Eva will dedicate a new background art for Lena when she has brought up the issue of limited time and resources.

If anything I wish the new room is Alison's. About time Ian gets invited there and not the other way round.
I agree with your logic regarding limited resources as a general point, but if the trip back to her parents is included in the next chapter, there would have to be at least one background for that part of the story, wouldn't it? It would be a very odd choice to use Lena's mother's sickness as a cliffhanger if the trip to visit her isn't actually a playable part of the next chapter.

I'm still a bit unsure what that trip would bring to the story, though, so I wouldn't mind if it turned out to be Alison's (or Cindy's) room.

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
I see a picture on the wall with a small heart and "live laugh love" written over there, interesting... by the look of it all, I would rule out that it's a single man's room, but it could be a matrimonial bedroom, in which case it's most likely Lena's parents. Doesn't seem unlikely, I also see a nightstand on both sides... the one on my left would be mum's (since there's a mirror on it, and also a stool) and the one on the other side would be dad's. This seems the easiest deduction to me. Clearly, I could be wrong... but if so, then I have no clue.
Not sure about that armchair facing the bed... it kinda looks like a hotel room that I saw in an old teenage love manga that I read many years ago. There was a chapter in which the boy and the girl go sleep in a hotel, and in the room there was an armchair facing the double bed (not exactly with that angle though, and also it looked farther than this from the bed).

EDIT: as much as Eva is European, from both GGGB and ORS I got the feeling that part of her inspiration is hentai and Japanese comics in general.

Logan H.

Jun 10, 2020
I think we will have this year 2 updates, not more. One on September - October and the other one in December maybe with Christmas content in the storyline.
Doubtful about that Xmas content. The game story is at its own pace, I think ORS calendar is gonna be in late June by Ch.10

Reactions: Rickster82

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
In fact, chapter 6 also came out in December last year but there wasn't any Xmas content.
But yeah, I agree that chapter 10 will probably be around in December.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I wouldn't get your hopes up about chapter 10 coming out in December until we know for certain when chapter 9 will be released. When you consider how the game is getting more complex, with more character routes coming in and more choices and their branches (and images/sex scenes) to create content for each time, and no routes definitively ending, I'd say updates will begin to blow out from the pattern going forward.

Besides which, I hope that Eva is still getting enough time for herself - I'd hate for her to get burned out from the workload and expectation, and for the quality of the game to drop as a result.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Ok, I am trying to tiptoe here :) But have you ever considered your upbringing might not have been that comparable with the experiences of most people? Or even close? :sneaky:
The point being that this doesn't look like the bed Holly's parents would provide for her.
Sure, I can't speak for the whole world!

I know a bunch of the girls I grew up going to school with got one when they became teenagers, but that might just be a Danish thing, or a trend that picked up in my local area even. I can't say it's a conversation I ever had with their parents as to why it was. :ROFLMAO:

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Sure, I can't speak for the whole world!

I know a bunch of the girls I grew up going to school with got one when they became teenagers, but that might just be a Danish thing, or a trend that picked up in my local area even. I can't say it's a conversation I ever had with their parents as to why it was. :ROFLMAO:
Full disclosure, I didn't get one :cry:

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes