BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I don't think this is true. Otherwise Perry surely would've told Wade in chapter 8, and that reveal hasn't happened yet. I've played through quite a few combinations and never seen Perry catch Ian. Is it even possible for Perry to skip Wade's birthday?
The only scenario in which Perry doesn't go to the club is when Ian goes to the book fair instead. And he's grateful to Ian for not having to go to the horrible club... Otherwise, Ian makes him go because he doesn't want to be a third wheel with Wade and Cindy (Emma and Alison leave after Fortress). And no, Perry never catches Ian. He's waiting for the gang near the bouncer because he got kicked out: Wade and Ian go after Cindy to tell her the party is over (Wade wants to wrap it up), but then this whole Axel thing starts and Perry is quickly forgotten about. I'm sure if you go after Cindy, then Wade and Perry leave together (it's never mentioned because Ian doesn't think about Perry while talking to Cindy, lol). And then Jeremy with Ivy always catch Ian in the act.

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2021
Hey, have a few questions about the game... would be grateful if anyone can answer

1. Is the name of the male protagonist changeable?
2. Who is the main protagonist? Who has the most scenes? (male or female)
3. Is there pregnancy in the game?
4. Can the male protagonist have multiple relationships while the female protagonist stays loyal to him? Or is it something like if the male protagonist cheats the female protagonist gonna do that too without giving any choices?

Would be grateful if anyone can tell...

doctor13

Oct 13, 2018
Can somebody confirm this if it's true? :D
Does my head in when people just claim that you can do this or that. It's like when I had people telling me it was easy to get Holly's new gym outfit and glasses and then it later being confirmed by more reputable sources that it was not possible in this (v8) update.

Reactions: Reasoon

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
Hey, have a few questions about the game... would be grateful if anyone can answer

1. Is the name of the male protagonist changeable?
2. Who is the main protagonist? Who has the most scenes? (male or female)
3. Is there pregnancy in the game?
4. Can the male protagonist have multiple relationships while the female protagonist stays loyal to him? Or is it something like if the male protagonist cheats the female protagonist gonna do that too without giving any choices?

Would be grateful if anyone can tell...
1. No
2. There are 2 MC, one is male (the guy from the first picture found in the game description), the other one is female (the girl with black/dark blue hair). You spend an equal amount of time with them.
3. No, or not yet. Maybe in the future, though that will probably happen in the final chapter of the game.
4. Yes. You can pursue multiple female characters in the game, while the female MC will be loyal to you. However, even though you control Lena, she is not a puppet. She is a well written character that might not appreciate if you try to sleep with her friends.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
1. No
2. There are 2 MC, one is male (the guy from the first picture found in the game description), the other one is female (the girl with black/dark blue hair). You spend an equal amount of time with them.
3. No, or not yet. Maybe in the future, though that will probably happen in the final chapter of the game.
4. Yes. You can pursue multiple female characters in the game, while the female MC will be loyal to you. However, even though you control Lena, she is not a puppet. She is a well written character that might not appreciate if you try to sleep with her friends.
2. There are 2 MC, one is male(but he likes men more:KEK: ),(the guy from the first picture found in the game description- and it is pantywaist:ROFLMAO: ), the other one is female(who likes to fuck a lot of men;)), (the girl with black/dark blue hair). You spend an equal amount of time with them.

Last edited:

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I WISH Ian liked men (too). That would only add to this game's variety, IMO. Man love is nice :love:

But Ian (the male MC) only goes for women, so far as we know. Lena (female MC) goes for men and women - depending on your choice.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Don't want a homo Ian tbh
Well you wouldn't have to play Ian as a "homo" if it was a possibility, anyway. That's the point of a game where you have choices. Besides which, technically he wouldn't be homosexual if male/male content was added, he'd be bisexual.

I'd love to see Ian with Axel tbh, but that's hardly a secret - I think it could be an interesting relationship to explore.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

New backgrounds
Chapter 9 will feature 2 new backgrounds. Or, more precisely, will feature a new background and retroactively add another one:

The amount of backgrounds is always a limiting factor when writing scenarios for the game, and they take time and are expensive to produce. This means I have to work with limited resources, which can make some scenes look out of place from time to time. This was my impression with the shopping scene in Chapter 8, where I could only show the main street background as the girls bounced from store to store. I felt having a shopping mall background adds to the experience and opens up new possibilities, since it's a place that the player will be visiting several times during the game, so I thought it was worth it to invest in getting it done.
About the other one, I'll let you speculate for now!
alison bedroom!!!! :love: maybe cindy:unsure::unsure:

Reactions: Reasoon

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
status report 4.png

Work has been progressing OK this past week. I've finished writing one of the major setpieces of this chapter, which gives me some confidence moving forward, and the drawings are 95% done.
I've also been working with my programmer on coding and optimization, and the scene gallery is fully functional. I need to create new UI layouts and assets for it, which I hope to do during the upcoming days, but right now writing takes priority. Also, the Ui animations are now more sleek and the images have been converted to .webp format, cutting the weight of the game about 70%.
7 new OST pieces are being worked at, and I've also made a few small random updates that I'll be sharing with you guys soon.
All in all, Chapter 9 is finally starting to take shape. I will continue my work and keep you posted. I will reveal the name of this chapter in the next status update.

-------

Brickman

May 26, 2017
View attachment 1344680

Work has been progressing OK this past week. I've finished writing one of the major setpieces of this chapter, which gives me some confidence moving forward, and the drawings are 95% done.
I've also been working with my programmer on coding and optimization, and the scene gallery is fully functional. I need to create new UI layouts and assets for it, which I hope to do during the upcoming days, but right now writing takes priority. Also, the Ui animations are now more sleek and the images have been converted to .webp format, cutting the weight of the game about 70%.
7 new OST pieces are being worked at, and I've also made a few small random updates that I'll be sharing with you guys soon.
All in all, Chapter 9 is finally starting to take shape. I will continue my work and keep you posted. I will reveal the name of this chapter in the next status update.
Damn, you guys are beating me to it latelty! I wonder what that set piece is about. I guess last ones have been Ian's trip with Holly, Wade's party, Ivy's night out and game and those kind of long scenarios with many options and outcomes

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Will the Old Man get his chance too?
I recall some people saying that Eva decided she's not going to have any sexual content with Ed in the main game (if that's who you meant by 'old man'?) but that she may add that content as DLC later, similar to what she did with Jasmin - the trans woman in GGGB.

• Sad
Reactions: jduk
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes