BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I suspect Ed is the one requesting private videos from Lena, if she goes "hardcore" on Stalkfap.
Doesn't seem like it, the guy's clearly an incel, saying "You sluts are all the same" or something like that, and is stingy with his money, trying to push requests more and more and only pays after he's satisfied. I think if it was Ed, he'd be kinder to her, trying to sweet talk her instead. Or he might actually be the one fan who gave her money as gift to encourage her, not asking for anything in return. Or, he could be the one dude that spoke about the Gallery event, making Lena think that she might have a stalker. She chose to ignore his message.

his wife will never know, I think that's gonna be the key of that storyline or at least that's what I want, lena fucking him in secret while his wife is in the room or things like that
So far Ed has been telling Molly everything. Even saying that he drew her naked (if Lena chose to do it in the gallery), and Molly was happy about that. They lived for a long time together, I don't think Ed is a cheater. We already have Mike for the cheating kink.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
his wife will never know, I think that's gonna be the key of that storyline or at least that's what I want, lena fucking him in secret while his wife is in the room or things like that
I got the opposite vibe from how things developed last chapter, Ed at least seemed very open to his wife about going to draw Lena and she was fully supportive of it. If it turns sexual eventually I get the impression that it would develop with a similar tone.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
I will share with you the sneak peak I made for the stickers in Eva's discord server.
:bows: I am but an amateur! :)

It seems to me you're expecting him to be Arthur 2.0
I don't ..., what! I have no idea where you got that idea from! :innocent::whistle:
:) I didn't expect him to be as driven as Arthur. Just to regularly come in when she is changing, starting a conversation. Lena could start teasing him. He would bring up his painting and she could offer to model. Lena could enjoy his smitteness. He would watch her stalkfap. And so on, slowly burning. At one point she might just want to know what happens if she went for it.

with his disrespectful and overly creepy ways to seduce her, and we have never actually seen that from him. Even in Chapters 1 and 2, his perviness comes from being rather socially clueless than having a clear pervy agenda, unless I guess you want to interpret it as an act to try and hide his true motives. What we see of Ed is a pretty wholesome old man who loves his wife but also appreciates young beauty of Lena and doesn't hesitate to show a bit of familiarity (until Lena calls him out on it) because he genuinely thinks he's just being kind and playful in a friendly manner.
Compare the first way he accidentially walks in on her with the second time. He knows full well. Also if he believes it's OK to watch her undress, why does he suddenly stop even if Lena doesn't complain? Same wwith the comments on Peoplegram. Also what are this variables for that are set if she let him perv on her or don't? That is not going anywhere.

I don't see how Ed painting Lena is a plot-hole. It's in tune with what was shown in Chapter 1 and 2. Sure, his drawing skills come as a surprise, but he still comes to draw Lena, not thinking that his presence might be uncomfortable for her (especially if she called him out previously). I think it classifies as a bit pervy. He's just a different kind of perv.
Ha! For the first time in a long, long time the cafe is full. Molly is in the kitchen, and not that fit anyway and HIS ONLY WAITRESS is sitting around, buck naked, not moving a finger. So he just sits down painting her? o_O Mayor plothole!

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if his wife gives him handjobs at home, saying how nice it would be if it was sweet Lena doing this for him.
I find that oddly arousing :D

That's why I don't know what else people are expecting of Ed to be more of a perv. Should he start groping her, making her really scared? Or give her inappropriate gifts? I don't know, I think his perviness is perfectly fine, maybe he'll subscribe to her stalkfap next and leave another "sweet" (inappropriate) comment. Or maybe Molly will ask if Lena wants to pose for Ed in private and invite her to their place, explaining that it makes her happy how Ed is able to find his passion once again. I can imagine some opportunities that are still possible with this current pace.
Well, he is old. Old men showing interest into young women are pervy by default. They don't have to do anything specific. And here, for once, I do speak from experience :whistle:

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if his wife gives him handjobs at home, saying how nice it would be if it was sweet Lena doing this for him. Thing is, we don't know anything about their private life, but they sure want Lena to be comfortable with them and that's why Molly is always very supportive of her. That's why I don't know what else people are expecting of Ed to be more of a perv. Should he start groping her, making her really scared? Or give her inappropriate gifts? I don't know, I think his perviness is perfectly fine, maybe he'll subscribe to her stalkfap next and leave another "sweet" (inappropriate) comment. Or maybe Molly will ask if Lena wants to pose for Ed in private and invite her to their place, explaining that it makes her happy how Ed is able to find his passion once again. I can imagine some opportunities that are still possible with this current pace.
Ed and Molly married young I think, and never had children. Lena compared them as an older version of her and Ian. It's highly plausible they have an incest kink and sees Lena as a daughter they never had.

Reactions: TheLM2312

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I don't ..., what! I have no idea where you got that idea from! :innocent::whistle:
:) I didn't expect him to be as driven as Arthur. Just to regularly come in when she is changing, starting a conversation. Lena could start teasing him. He would bring up his painting and she could offer to model. Lena could enjoy his smitteness. He would watch her stalkfap. And so on, slowly burning. At one point she might just want to know what happens if she went for it.
Wouldn't it be too repetitive to constantly watch him see her getting changed? The game is used to skipping mundane interactions, and at some point even "My boss watches me while I change" become mundane as well. Nothing indicates that it stopped happening, we just don't see it after that perhaps because Lena doesn't feel like it's worth mentioning. It might be just a new normal for her, and she wanted to focus her story on other things (Narration believes me to think we're reading Ian and Lena's diaries or listening to their recollections because they are told in past tense even while they're in the moment) because Lena has other things to worry about with each chapter like Axel, her relationship with mother, the state of the cafe, her relationship with Ian, etc...

But I think I get your point. It's not that Ed is not doing anything, it's that LENA is not doing anything. In that sense, yeah, it has been somewhat lacking. Unless her choosing to organize naked drawing at the cafe can be considered as her teasing Ed? I guess we'll see how their relationship will progress after that. If nothing changes in a couple of chapters, then it would be safe to say that his storyline is indeed on pause until DLC.

doctor13

Oct 13, 2018
If nothing changes in a couple of chapters, then it would be safe to say that his storyline is indeed on pause until DLC.
It'll be interesting to see how any proposed DLC is implemented. As I recall, GGGB DLC was essentially some scenes to wrap up the endings of certain paths. I wonder if ORS DLC would be similar or be more retroactive by adding content to earlier chapters.

Reactions: BloodyMares

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Wouldn't it be too repetitive to constantly watch him see her getting changed? The game is used to skipping mundane interactions, and at some point even "My boss watches me while I change" become mundane as well. Nothing indicates that it stopped happening, we just don't see it after that perhaps because Lena doesn't feel like it's worth mentioning.
While there is nothing wrong with this, if it was the case you'd think we'd at least get an, 'As usual, I notice Ed spying on me as I change, but it happens so often now I've stopped caring', or something to indicate the lack of mentioning it that follows. Considering Lena was understandably uncomfortable, or at least clearly noticed the abnormality in the way Ed was acting when it happened in the past, it seems out of character for her to suddenly stop noticing or caring without at least some mention of it no longer affecting her.
I mean, it could simply be an oversight of Eva's, but considering her skill, and her dedication to detail, I highly doubt it. To me this looks more like one of a number of omissions because the character isn't crucial to her plans right now.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
While there is nothing wrong with this, if it was the case you'd think we'd at least get an, 'As usual, I notice Ed spying on me as I change, but it happens so often now I've stopped caring', or something to indicate the lack of mentioning it that follows. Considering Lena was understandably uncomfortable, or at least clearly noticed the abnormality in the way Ed was acting when it happened in the past, it seems out of character for her to suddenly stop noticing or caring without at least some mention of it no longer affecting her.
I mean, it could simply be an oversight of Eva's, but considering her skill, and her dedication to detail, I highly doubt it. To me this looks more like one of a number of omissions because the character isn't crucial to her plans right now.
1) Ed can watch Lena change 2 times. First time, when it's accidental, she can call him out. Second time, if she didn't, she thinks something like "Ed again didn't see any problem talking to me while I was changing. I guess, knowing that I was a nude model, made him feel like it's normal for me. And I guess it was". That sets the tone that Lena is getting used to this and doesn't mind him seeing her in underwear while he goes about his business. In another branch, where she did call him out either about him barging in to her changing or about leaving inappropriate Peoplegram comments, we can assume that Ed stopped doing that and didn't bother her from that moment forward. Which is why she's surprised seeing him at the art gallery when she's about to pose nude. It makes her uncomfortable if she called him out, but she realizes that she can't tell him off, because it was a public event. If she didn't call him out, she jokes that it would be weird seeing him without an apron, while he jokes that it would be weird seeing her without any clothes, and she doesn't mind that blunt comment which suggests that his presense doesn't bother her, even if she's about to get naked. Perhaps because she's used to him seeing her undress.

2) About omissions. Eva is in fact very known to do that. I've been calling them out for her sometimes, when I felt like they were a bit confusing. Like, let's talk about Lena's birth control pills. She always buys them, but we only learn about it from playing Mike's path where she let him cum inside her. If you skipped his content, she never mentions buying the pills and simply the next time she has sex with someone, she does it bare and doesn't mind creampies without any indication that she actually started taking pills. You just assume that's the case because she said it in Mike's route. So yeah, that might be either an oversight or intentional omission (that could still be an oversight if it's confusing).

If lena gets to fuck Ed, Ian gets to fuck Molly.

I mean, it's only fair tbh.
Have some pity for poor lady, she would die from the pounding Ian would give her. She clearly has health issues and needs lots of rest, so I doubt she's in a bangable condition. Also, the game doesn't care about fairness when it comes to playing as Ian and Lena. It's been anything BUT fair to either of them.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
2) About omissions. Eva is in fact very known to do that. I've been calling them out for her sometimes, when I felt like they were a bit confusing. Like, let's talk about Lena's birth control pills. She always buys them, but we only learn about it from playing Mike's path where she let him cum inside her. If you skipped his content, she never mentions buying the pills and simply the next time she has sex with someone, she does it bare and doesn't mind creampies without any indication that she actually started taking pills. You just assume that's the case because she said it in Mike's route. So yeah, that might be either an oversight or intentional omission (that could still be an oversight if it's confusing).
Yeah, i always found that weird, you have someone like Alison who you need to use a condom with (implying she's not on birth control) but you have a ton of girls that let you cum inside no problem.

I feel like Eva should occasionally drop in some text explaining away those inconsistencies, one to two lines of text ought to suffice (like she did with Alison).

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
For Ian, I would like the next updates the "slut package", Ivy & Jessica. Wouldn't be bad if he also drives the "dirty track". For me he always came across as the brave empath that women only need as a good friend.
yes,they fit Ian-Ivy & Jessica,all three love dicks :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Alex_12 and jduk

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Wouldn't it be too repetitive to constantly watch him see her getting changed? The game is used to skipping mundane interactions, and at some point even "My boss watches me while I change" become mundane as well. Nothing indicates that it stopped happening, we just don't see it after that perhaps because Lena doesn't feel like it's worth mentioning. It might be just a new normal for her, and she wanted to focus her story on other things (Narration believes me to think we're reading Ian and Lena's diaries or listening to their recollections because they are told in past tense even while they're in the moment) because Lena has other things to worry about with each chapter like Axel, her relationship with mother, the state of the cafe, her relationship with Ian, etc...

But I think I get your point. It's not that Ed is not doing anything, it's that LENA is not doing anything. In that sense, yeah, it has been somewhat lacking. Unless her choosing to organize naked drawing at the cafe can be considered as her teasing Ed? I guess we'll see how their relationship will progress after that. If nothing changes in a couple of chapters, then it would be safe to say that his storyline is indeed on pause until DLC.
I don't want it to be mundane, :) not just Ed stealing a glance at her. They have several conversations in the game, why not doing them while she changes.
I looked over the code and there is actually constant referring to ed_callout. What is missing is any sexual tension between Ed and Lena. In chapters 1 and 2 it was there but then it just vanishes. It is just friendly conversation. Look at chapter 4 where Lena and Ed have a lengthly conversation. She can even kinda flirt with him by telling him he doesn't look old. But there is nothing sexual about it. Now imagine this conversation would take place while she was in her underwear and she would show her flirty expression than just smile like she could in chapter 1.
In these encounters you only would have to change Lena's avatar to lenabra and some internal monologue how she enjoys Ed's attention. That not being there has convinced me now that Ed was changed from 'pervy' to 'harmless old man'. So when I lament that 'Ed is dead' I mean this pervy Ed, who shows undecent interest into this gorgeous waitress. But yeah, this looks like a done deal. Maybe EvaKiss thought there were too much pervs in Lenas life already, I hear a lot of complaining about that. I heartly disagree but, as a famous philosopher of the 20th century wrote, you can't always get what you want. :(
(And no, it is Ed who stops 'accidentially' walking in on her and commenting on her Peoplegram/Stalkfap.)

Last edited:

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Yeah, i always found that weird, you have someone like Alison who you need to use a condom with (implying she's not on birth control) but you have a ton of girls that let you cum inside no problem.

I feel like Eva should occasionally drop in some text explaining away those inconsistencies, one to two lines of text ought to suffice (like she did with Alison).
There are times when omissions are bad - when the reader/player misses out on vital information needed for the story to make sense; and times where omissions serve a purpose - to build suspense, when what's not being said is obvious, or where the information has no sway over future story events and wouldn't truly matter if you knew it or not.

I personally don't find it that strange that most of the girls don't mention if they're on birth control or not; I'd assume that most girls that are sexually active are taking some kind of precaution, and taking the pill is the easiest way (even if it's not 100% foolproof). In reality knowing that kind of detail is important, but in a story it's more on a need-to-know basis depending on if it's relevant to certain actions that could takes place after, and the impact of it; for example, cumming inside when the girl revealed she's not on the pill. If she is on the pill, most of the time she's not going to care if he comes inside.

When someone like Allison suggests Ian should use a condom but he doesn't have one, that specific detail can add a certain thrill to the scene if Ian is a douche and cums inside her when he's not wearing protection, but if it happens frequently with multiple characters (mentioning he should wear a condom or not to cum inside, etc), it's not really that special anymore. After that time we can safely assume that Allison will take the morning-after pill every time Ian comes inside her, unless she specifically mentions she didn't some time in future (if she decides she wants to get knocked up by him).

I'll admit that there are existing spots where birth control isn't mentioned where it could add to the authenticity of a character. For example, I can't recall if Holly mentions anything about birth control or if Ian uses a condom with her (I don't think he does?) in the existing scene, but it would make sense if she's not on birth control seeing as she hasn't been sexually active in a while and I don't think she was expecting Ian to have sex with her, at least not with teh confidence that she'd go back on birth control prior to the book convention thingy. Therefore it would add to authenticity if she asked Ian to wear a condom or told him to cum outside during their first time, or even panicked a bit if she thought he wasn't going to pull out. Condoms are also good for the occasion when you want to have some sperm-hungry character slurp it out of the condom after it's been filled - that's a good and worthwhile mention of a condom. ;)

Another case of where the information would be effective is during sex with Minerva. Seeing as Ian seems to notice her wedding ring a lot, and that seems to add to his taboo satisfaction fucking her, it would probably further add to the thrill for both of them if Minerva mentioned she wasn't on the pill (because she hasn't has action from her husband in ages, and when he does cum she probably makes him cum outside), and Ian could choose whether he plays it safe or not after that. Fucking her raw and ending with a creampie when she's on the phone to her husband would have been good. I think Minerva is in her late 30's, so the risk of pregnancy is still there, but she's also the kind of woman who would definitely take care of her business and not get pregnant unless she set out to for some reason... although I can't see that happening in her route.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes