lcvargas

Dec 30, 2019
Have some pity for poor lady, she would die from the pounding Ian would give her. She clearly has health issues and needs lots of rest, so I doubt she's in a bangable condition. Also, the game doesn't care about fairness when it comes to playing as Ian and Lena. It's been anything BUT fair to either of them.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Ah thanks for answering, I guess I gotta drop this then. (And no I don't think it a bad game, I just don't like to alt between 2 protag.)
I was the same as you before playing for the same reason (two protagonists), but thank god I tried it, because it's an awesome game. You should try it, even if you think you won't like it - you may be surprised.

May 5, 2017
Ah thanks for answering, I guess I gotta drop this then. (And no I don't think it a bad game, I just don't like to alt between 2 protag.)
I personally just skim through most of Ian's content to get to Lena. You'll be hard pressed to find a game that suits you perfectly imo. This is one of the highest quality games on f95 and you'd really be doing yourself a disservice by passing because of one aspect of it. But, it's your choice. Thought you oughtta know.

Brickman

May 26, 2017

Final outfit set for Ian
After going over it several times and listening to your feedback, this will be the definitive outfit set for Ian in Chapter 9.
I think it's decent now and better than my first choice, so thank you for voicing your input and helping me improve this aspect of the game. I know it's not perfect but it's better, and that's something.
I hope you like them more now!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Work has been progressing OK this past week. I've finished writing one of the major setpieces of this chapter, which gives me some confidence moving forward, and the drawings are 95% done.
I've also been working with my programmer on coding and optimization, and the scene gallery is fully functional. I need to create new UI layouts and assets for it, which I hope to do during the upcoming days, but right now writing takes priority. Also, the Ui animations are now more sleek and the images have been converted to .webp format, cutting the weight of the game about 70%.
7 new OST pieces are being worked at, and I've also made a few small random updates that I'll be sharing with you guys soon.
All in all, Chapter 9 is finally starting to take shape. I will continue my work and keep you posted. I will reveal the name of this chapter in the next status update.
Nice. Maybe a released will be sooner than i expected. :p

Reactions: Alex_12

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020

Final outfit set for Ian
After going over it several times and listening to your feedback, this will be the definitive outfit set for Ian in Chapter 9.
I think it's decent now and better than my first choice, so thank you for voicing your input and helping me improve this aspect of the game. I know it's not perfect but it's better, and that's something.
I hope you like them more now!
I think this is a good final selection. I'm still a bit iffy about the chain on the lust outfit.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes