Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
for me one of the fun parts of it is imagining that the girlfriend is Ian's ex Gillian, or cherry
I never considered it could be Gillian, but considering how often characters are tied to each other's storylines, it's not impossible. That being said, I think Eva said she has no plans on bringing Gillian into the story, so even if Gillian was his girlfriend the most we'd probably get is a mention and Ian's reaction to that if/when he heard about it. Without actually having Gillian show up that would be pretty anti-climactic, so considering all that, it's probably not going to be her.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Why all the facepalms about bi Ian? Many people want that and many people have commented about bi vibes surrounding him, going back to Chapter 1.
What facepalms? Deleted post maybe? :unsure:
Anyway while i have been one of the people commenting about the gay vibes between Ian and Jeremy i doubt it is going to happen because Evakiss already said she isn't interested in doing it.

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Eva doesn't do gay men and that really doesn't fit Ian at all. Jeremy certainly doesn't. NTR is shit and she doesn't do that either.
Jeremy can already fuck Lena. Whether that counts as NTR or not is up to the player. It's a little odd that 'Eva' doesn't do gay men but does gay women. In my personal experience, my female artist friends are more into drawing MxM art while it is the guy artists that shy away from those.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes