mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
That would be netorase I believe. Which seems to be on the way considering you can make choices to jerk off to the pics of Alison or Louise that Jeremy sends you. Also have to keep in mind Lena's stalkfap that Ian could potentially fap to later on
i have no idea if this list is standardized, but i find it helpful in discerning the facets of this term
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
though i'd think netorase would be the right term, it's not really a trick on Ian's side to lose Lena to Jeremy. actually i don't think there is a specific term for this case we're talking about.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Lena walks in on Ian and Jeremy. "Ian?!? WTF? You're..gay?!?" Ian *taking Jeremy's dick out of his month*. "Um.. Excuse me? I'm bisexual."
You completely missed the point of my pointing out the difference. :rolleyes: Saying Ian is gay cos he gets with a guy completely ignores the point that he also - or primarily - likes women. As the person I was replying to stated that Ian being "gay" wouldn't "fit" him, I felt the need to point out that he wouldn't be gay, and nothing he had done or said would go against him being bisexual, so it could fit him just fine.
is the picture a real scene Ian from the next episode?
mihej , a few posts above you, already answered this: " Yes [it's already in the game]. If Ian loses his job at the magazine he becomes delivery boy "

Last edited:

herrzimm1

Jun 11, 2020
What I want is someone to explain the following:

Why is there such a huge desire for "cuck material", instead of simply KNOWING that you are in a basic "non-committed relationship", thereby damn well KNOW that there is another person involved?

I mean, WHY does it instantly have to be "cuck material", often shown through one male promoting or enjoying the 2nd male's participation. How about simply knowing you aren't the "only dick in mix" and NOT being "cuck" by it, but being encouraged to be the "bull", or POSSIBLY trying to arrange 3-somes?

WHY the apparent desire/need for "cuck content" only?

THAT is the part that makes zero sense to me. I mean, you are talking about a game that allows you to play BOTH the Male and Female side of the story. WHY would you want to play 1/2 the game as a 'cuck' when you can then turn right around and play the 2nd half basically doing everything possible to AVOID the 'cuck' situation entirely? If you are able to play both sides of the coin, you might as well just remove the option to play 1-side entirely OR simply do nothing but "linear storytelling" because reaching the 'cuck content' would require BOTH parties to agree to it all along.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I for one do NOT want to spend 1/2 my game trying to 'reach cuck content' only to turn right around and play the 2nd 1/2 of basically playing the SAME CONTENT over, just to reach the SAME RESULT! It would require the Ian side to go along with it, and then the Lena side to go along with it, only to have the same conclusion at the end of it all that MIGHT not even be worth the wasted time and effort to reach if I could simply play my Lena side as someone who is 'getting some on the side' because Ian isn't 'committed' all along. Especially knowing full well that playing a "non-comitted Ian" allows me to play THAT side of the story as 'getting some on the side' as well.

It just doesn't make sense to me that "cuck content" would be so important to some people knowing full well that it would be either:
1) Entirely avoidable
2) Require rewriting entire sections from M/F view points to reach it.
3) Can be seen as "pointless" if NOT in a committed relationship with each other.
And 4) Would INSTANTLY remove large sections of possible content and confrontations with other characters by removing options.

Sorry, but the way I see it. Our Red String is NOT the proper game format (By playing both sides of the story) where "Cuck content" would make even the SLIGHTEST bit of sense UNTIL you have a "fully committed relationship" with each other at some point. Even then, "Cuck content" would ONLY work by going into the game with the mindset of "I am purposefully going to ignore a lot of content/options JUST to reach this one result"... And THEN what? You've cut out so much content with OTHER characters involved that you end up with one, maybe TWO scenes, before you are limited completely to the same "Cuck content" being the same people over and over and over and over because you haven't built a relationship of any type with the REMAINING characters?

Sorry gang, but I see a much easier and enjoyable game where I can play Lena, messing around with Robert and Mike on the side, and end up with various 3-somes in different locations at different times because NEITHER Robert or Mike seem to be "couple material" to begin with. Nor do they seem "Cuck content" type characters either. If anything, I would see Mike being the "bull" in a Robert-relationship, but even THEN, Robert isn't someone who I would want to spend a large amount of time with. So would I really be playing Lena in a "cuck relationship" or simply playing Lena in a "non-serious relationship with Robert" while enjoying a bit of "fun on the side with Mike" and possibly even Alex/Jeremy or Ian 3-somes with Mike all along?

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
What I want is someone to explain the following:

Why is there such a huge desire for "cuck material", instead of simply KNOWING that you are in a basic "non-committed relationship", thereby damn well KNOW that there is another person involved?

I mean, WHY does it instantly have to be "cuck material", often shown through one male promoting or enjoying the 2nd male's participation. How about simply knowing you aren't the "only dick in mix" and NOT being "cuck" by it, but being encouraged to be the "bull", or POSSIBLY trying to arrange 3-somes?

WHY the apparent desire/need for "cuck content" only?

THAT is the part that makes zero sense to me. I mean, you are talking about a game that allows you to play BOTH the Male and Female side of the story. WHY would you want to play 1/2 the game as a 'cuck' when you can then turn right around and play the 2nd half basically doing everything possible to AVOID the 'cuck' situation entirely? If you are able to play both sides of the coin, you might as well just remove the option to play 1-side entirely OR simply do nothing but "linear storytelling" because reaching the 'cuck content' would require BOTH parties to agree to it all along.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I for one do NOT want to spend 1/2 my game trying to 'reach cuck content' only to turn right around and play the 2nd 1/2 of basically playing the SAME CONTENT over, just to reach the SAME RESULT! It would require the Ian side to go along with it, and then the Lena side to go along with it, only to have the same conclusion at the end of it all that MIGHT not even be worth the wasted time and effort to reach if I could simply play my Lena side as someone who is 'getting some on the side' because Ian isn't 'committed' all along. Especially knowing full well that playing a "non-comitted Ian" allows me to play THAT side of the story as 'getting some on the side' as well.

It just doesn't make sense to me that "cuck content" would be so important to some people knowing full well that it would be either:
1) Entirely avoidable
2) Require rewriting entire sections from M/F view points to reach it.
3) Can be seen as "pointless" if NOT in a committed relationship with each other.
And 4) Would INSTANTLY remove large sections of possible content and confrontations with other characters by removing options.

Sorry, but the way I see it. Our Red String is NOT the proper game format (By playing both sides of the story) where "Cuck content" would make even the SLIGHTEST bit of sense UNTIL you have a "fully committed relationship" with each other at some point. Even then, "Cuck content" would ONLY work by going into the game with the mindset of "I am purposefully going to ignore a lot of content/options JUST to reach this one result"... And THEN what? You've cut out so much content with OTHER characters involved that you end up with one, maybe TWO scenes, before you are limited completely to the same "Cuck content" being the same people over and over and over and over because you haven't built a relationship of any type with the REMAINING characters?

Sorry gang, but I see a much easier and enjoyable game where I can play Lena, messing around with Robert and Mike on the side, and end up with various 3-somes in different locations at different times because NEITHER Robert or Mike seem to be "couple material" to begin with. Nor do they seem "Cuck content" type characters either. If anything, I would see Mike being the "bull" in a Robert-relationship, but even THEN, Robert isn't someone who I would want to spend a large amount of time with. So would I really be playing Lena in a "cuck relationship" or simply playing Lena in a "non-serious relationship with Robert" while enjoying a bit of "fun on the side with Mike" and possibly even Alex/Jeremy or Ian 3-somes with Mike all along?
Hmm. With careful consideration in response to the many varied points in your essay:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
You completely missed the point of my pointing out the difference. :rolleyes: Saying Ian is gay cos he gets with a guy completely ignores the point that he also - or primarily - likes women. As the person I was replying to stated that Ian being "gay" wouldn't "fit" him, I felt the need to point out that he wouldn't be gay, and nothing he had done or said would go against him being bisexual, so it could fit him just fine.
Nope. Got your point completely. Was just trolling. Carry on.

Reactions: Zedire

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Well, yeah. But
Works enough for me, plus

Let people want what they want. It's Eva's job in the end to add content she sees fit and our option to continue with the game or not, based on our interest in the content.

Jul 6, 2021
The only NTR in GGGB was on Eric, who it fit completely before he came back. Also, not NTR when no committed relationship - run now everyone involved (except probably Holly) is just into messing around. Now if Ian found out Lena was fucking Robert or Lena found out Ian was fucking Cherry they'd be pissed as Ian hates Robert (usually) and Lena hates Cherry.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018

Let people want what they want. It's Eva's job in the end to add content she sees fit and our option to continue with the game or not, based on our interest in the content.
I'm all for variety, and even though it's not my taste, I don't see anything wrong with the game having cuck content.

...But that being said, herrzimm1 does make a very good point as to why cuck content wouldn't really be viable for Ian in the context of this game. Seeing as Ian is an MC and his options need to be kept open to encompass the existing material including dominant Ian (which is polar opposite to cuck), having something as restricting as cuck content, and actually making it believable that Ian has those strong sub tendencies considering all his potential other relationships - would make it incredibly hard to work in with the rest of the story without taking a massive detour just for that kind of content. Not to mention the extra considerations for Lena across the week if she's part of this cuck arrangement with Ian.

It's different with voyeur content, where Ian could still enjoy wanking off as the passive third party in all sorts of situations, while not having it effect any of his other relationships - just a little kink on the side he secretly indulges in to his heart's content.

Honestly, it would work much better if the cuck was one of the guys on Lena's route, rather then Ian. I can't imagine Jeremy, Mike or Axel being cucked, but it could easily work with Robert, since the guy would probably do just about anything to keep fucking Lena or being with her. Stan would also work for that. Side characters are easy to work into that role because there's far less considerations or content to take into account, and with guys like Robert or Stan, they have the personalities/tendencies for it.

Last edited:

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
Ian can easily become a cuck with Jeremy/Mike/Robert/Axel/rich guy being the bull... He was cuck in his previous relationship too. Also mike's gf is cuckqueen too. There is a lot of potential and it hasn't has to be 100% committed relationship to be a cuck... Eva can do it already. Also Alison/ Jeremy going raw, filming it and showing it to Ian is kinda ntr too. I want more ntr than gggb and i am pretty sure Eva can deliver.

herrzimm1

Jun 11, 2020

I think you are missing the point. It isn't that I am against "cuck content" in the proper formatted game available. But Eva has created a game format where such material simply will not work properly without either undergoing a massive rewrite of existing content, or basically wasting a ton of time and effort.

Here's the problem that needs to be addressed:
In ORS, you have 2 sides going on at any one given time. You want to put "cuck content" into the game, you will have to cover it from BOTH sides if you are attempting to have any 'cuck content' involving Ian and Lena. Someone will HAVE to bring up the topic at some point, and the other side will HAVE to react/consider "cuck content" worth exploring or not.

Now, here is where it gets tricky. Ian wants it, but Lena "considers" it but then refuses. So, what happens to the Ian side of the story? Does he 'go away skulking" because he can't get his 'cuck content' or pretend that the whole thing never came up and continues on his way? You see where the 'wasted time and effort' comes into the equation? And I'm not talking simply wasting time and effort as a player, but for Eva who would have to literally stop the ENTIRE project just for this one moment of 'fetish content' that has vast outcome results without moving forward on the actual original story. It would bog Eva down with focusing time/effort on "side content" with little or no time available for "main content". And that is for simply ONE of several possible "cuck content" possibilities.

Even if we switch it up where it is Robert/Lena involved, then we will need to focus time/effort on figuring out which of the other side characters who would be the 'bull' in the situation. Meaning yet another massive time/effort for Eva to create content character by character in regards to options available. Would it be Ian, at which point there is additional time/effort needed by Eva to work on Ian's side as the Bull. Jeremy, Axel, Mike and Stan would all need to take "time out" to properly handle the situation. I mean, Axel and Mike might just go along with it just 'for the hell of it'. But what about Jeremy's possible relationship with roommate or best friend? Both of those will have to be considered, and then addressed if either one finds out about it. And what about Stan, the roommate? Well, now you need to focus on additional 'relationship building' to get to that level and THEN consider the reaction afterward. And would Robert even be comfortable with Stan getting involved when you can easily see Robert thinking himself as 'dominate' over Stan and that Stan isn't worthy all along. Not to mention the already established uncomfortable relationship with Robert and Axel that would have to be addressed and THEN somehow "concluded" enough to access "cuck content" between those two characters.

And hell, that isn't even BEGINNING to consider the amount of time/effort on Eva's part to work out how Ian would react and how that reaction would alter the already planned Ian-based content lined up. I mean, is Ian going to be "okay" with Jeremy being the 'bull' in a "cuck content" type situation when Ian himself is attempting to get with Lena? Or will Ian now become 'angry with Jeremy" and kind of ruin a built up relationship that may have already taken place between the two of them?

Can you see the core complaint that I am really trying to get to at this point? If TLDR:
Our Red String simply is NOT formatted properly as a game concept to work in "cuck content" at this point. It is FAR too late in development to bring it up, and it simply will not work properly. So, please stop advocating for it in this project. Move on to something LESS developed so that the "cuck content" suggestion CAN be properly implemented. Or to a different game format where it makes more sense playing only ONE MC who controls the story moving forward.

It will not work in Our Red String. But it CAN be worked into something like A Mother And Wife at this point. Or even Glamour, or Fashion Business. There are plenty of OTHER options available where "cuck content" can be suggested and properly worked into future updates.

herrzimm1

Jun 11, 2020
I'm all for variety, and even though it's not my taste, I don't see anything wrong with the game having cuck content.

Honestly, it would work much better if the cuck was one of the guys on Lena's route, rather then Ian. I can't imagine Jeremy, Mike or Axel being cucked, but it could easily work with Robert, since the guy would probably do just about anything to keep fucking Lena or being with her. Stan would also work for that. Side characters are easy to work into that role because there's far less considerations or content to take into account, and with guys like Robert or Stan, they have the personalities/tendencies for it.

Just a point of interest in support of "cuck content" working.

I can easily see Axel going along with it because I don't really think that he has true "emotional connections" to Lena at this point. It would be "cuck content", but from the view point of Axel being the 'dominate partner" in any relationship and doing it in order to make Lena more 'submissive overall'. So, it MIGHT work with Axel, but only down a very narrow pathway.

That being sad, it would also depend upon who the "other person" might be. I can see Axel accepting Mike and Jeremy as "alpha male personalities". Axel may even go along with Ian, depending on how he has been played up to that point. Especially if Ian was present for Cindy's photo-shoot and encouraged her to go further than she originally wanted to. But again, this would fit more into Axel attempting to make Lena "more submissive" by using "more dominate male characters" to push her down that path.

Robert wouldn't really work after the confrontation at the restaurant early in the game. At least not without serious rewrites or some kind of Robert/Axel scene where they iron out their differences. Even then, if Axel gets the slightest hint of Robert being 'weak', I don't see Axel accepting Robert's help in making Lena "further submissive".

Stan? I am not sure about Stan at all. The only way that I can see that one happening with Axel is ONLY as either 1) A "warm up" for more dominate male figures, or simply as 2) Some kind of "test" to see how submissive Lena has become by basically accepting any partner into the bedroom. Even as a 'test', I can't see Axel simply sitting aside and watching WITHOUT getting involved himself and turning the situation into a 3-some more than basic 'cuck content'. And in regard to the 3-some option, Axel would clearly be the "dominate figure" involved with Stan/Lena/Axel, almost to the point of being cruel and aggressive towards Stan just to get rid of him.

Reactions: SizeQueenShrine
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes