slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I mean… Jeremy’s cock takes up like 75% of the screen. It’s sort of hard to not focus on it, isn’t it? :LOL:
- You enjoyed the photos, bro? Shit was wild. I can send you some more if you like.
- Nah, that's okay.
- Allison and I were talking about sending her some pictures...
- Wait, you told her? Are you crazy?
- Dude, chill. It wouldn't have been fair if I hadn't ask for her permission.
- Fuck!
- It's okay bro, relax. We're all friends. Allison loves you, you know that.
- Mmh. What did she say exactly?
- "Stroke Ian's cock and we're even"
- No, I mean...what the hell!? Are you joking?

one joint and 30 minutes later

- Lay down, let me hold the phone like this...

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
it just doesn't mean it can't be added
Like I said in my other comment, it could be added in a sort of dlc. But imo, it would have to be a different npc made. To me there's just no gay tendencies between Jeremy and Ian. Or, if you would prefer that there is on Ian's side of things there surely isn't on Jeremy's. From what we know about Jeremy's character, he wouldn't even entertain the idea of fucking another dude let alone a close male friend. His MO is all about fucking chicks and sharing the "conquest" to his friend. Personally though, outside of analyzing characters, I wouldn't care if a gay route were made

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
Why are we still harping on this? EvaKiss have said she won't write gay/sissy/trans characters for ORS, that's really it folks, as much as some people here would like such content, it won't happen. To quote EvaKiss herself
I feel I couldn't properly portray a trans/sissy/gay route for Ian, since that's not really my thing and I don't have experience with that. I'll better leave that to other games that are dedicated especially to that. "
I take that as an "I don't want to write a gay storyline for Ian". This far into the game I feel a sudden swap in the character's sexuality would break their characters, secondly, I don't think ORS can take much more pairings and added storylines before it becomes an undoable monster project. At least we'd have to wait until some of the current arches are closed before adding more. Thirdly, We need to start respecting the author more and let her tell the story she had in mind.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I think you are missing the point. It isn't that I am against "cuck content" in the proper formatted game available. But Eva has created a game format where such material simply will not work properly without either undergoing a massive rewrite of existing content, or basically wasting a ton of time and effort.

Here's the problem that needs to be addressed:
In ORS, you have 2 sides going on at any one given time. You want to put "cuck content" into the game, you will have to cover it from BOTH sides if you are attempting to have any 'cuck content' involving Ian and Lena. Someone will HAVE to bring up the topic at some point, and the other side will HAVE to react/consider "cuck content" worth exploring or not.

Now, here is where it gets tricky. Ian wants it, but Lena "considers" it but then refuses. So, what happens to the Ian side of the story? Does he 'go away skulking" because he can't get his 'cuck content' or pretend that the whole thing never came up and continues on his way? You see where the 'wasted time and effort' comes into the equation? And I'm not talking simply wasting time and effort as a player, but for Eva who would have to literally stop the ENTIRE project just for this one moment of 'fetish content' that has vast outcome results without moving forward on the actual original story. It would bog Eva down with focusing time/effort on "side content" with little or no time available for "main content". And that is for simply ONE of several possible "cuck content" possibilities.

Even if we switch it up where it is Robert/Lena involved, then we will need to focus time/effort on figuring out which of the other side characters who would be the 'bull' in the situation. Meaning yet another massive time/effort for Eva to create content character by character in regards to options available. Would it be Ian, at which point there is additional time/effort needed by Eva to work on Ian's side as the Bull. Jeremy, Axel, Mike and Stan would all need to take "time out" to properly handle the situation. I mean, Axel and Mike might just go along with it just 'for the hell of it'. But what about Jeremy's possible relationship with roommate or best friend? Both of those will have to be considered, and then addressed if either one finds out about it. And what about Stan, the roommate? Well, now you need to focus on additional 'relationship building' to get to that level and THEN consider the reaction afterward. And would Robert even be comfortable with Stan getting involved when you can easily see Robert thinking himself as 'dominate' over Stan and that Stan isn't worthy all along. Not to mention the already established uncomfortable relationship with Robert and Axel that would have to be addressed and THEN somehow "concluded" enough to access "cuck content" between those two characters.

And hell, that isn't even BEGINNING to consider the amount of time/effort on Eva's part to work out how Ian would react and how that reaction would alter the already planned Ian-based content lined up. I mean, is Ian going to be "okay" with Jeremy being the 'bull' in a "cuck content" type situation when Ian himself is attempting to get with Lena? Or will Ian now become 'angry with Jeremy" and kind of ruin a built up relationship that may have already taken place between the two of them?

Can you see the core complaint that I am really trying to get to at this point? If TLDR:
Our Red String simply is NOT formatted properly as a game concept to work in "cuck content" at this point. It is FAR too late in development to bring it up, and it simply will not work properly. So, please stop advocating for it in this project. Move on to something LESS developed so that the "cuck content" suggestion CAN be properly implemented. Or to a different game format where it makes more sense playing only ONE MC who controls the story moving forward.

It will not work in Our Red String. But it CAN be worked into something like A Mother And Wife at this point. Or even Glamour, or Fashion Business. There are plenty of OTHER options available where "cuck content" can be suggested and properly worked into future updates.
Did a TLDR speed-read, since the convo's not that important to me. But: This is all your opinion, including arbitrary definitions for what certain types of content/fetishes/ect are supposed to entail and how you believe a fetish would/would not be able to be incorporated. Most of these definitions/parameters are just made up by people online on the fly + forum members are just saying what they like/don't like (as people do in a forum) and you're giving some strange plea for them to stop because you're the expert on how things should/shouldn't be done.

TLDR: I don't care. It's a forum.

PS. Not "advocating" for it, but the path ramp-up is already in the game. Ian's already whacking to Jeremy screwing some of his crushes. Jeremy's already plowing Lena (including a Lena Ian is seriously dating), depending on your path. Lena's already able to pick up a Jeremy-size/color dildo for her stalkerfap content... which Ian has covert access to for his special alone time. I'd personally prefer it be with a character other than Jeremy, but it is what it is. And it's one freakin path out of many. Easily skippable.

This is just a case of you wanting/not wanting something in the game, for whatever reason, and pushing for everyone to agree with you on it or to be quiet if they don't.

Last edited:

herrzimm1

Jun 11, 2020
Why do you think that a particular kink needs to be equally applied to ALL and ANY characters? Clearly, some character types are "locked into" scenarios that only their path unlocks.

And that is exactly why I am advocating against the "cuck content" being added into Our Red String AT THIS POINT!

If it had been advocated for sooner, say around the 3rd-4th update, I would have been fine with it. Especially when you consider that several characters had either not been introduced, or their general overall personality types hadn't been fully ironed out as much as they are now.

Back then, you had far more "wiggle room" in order to figure out which characters it would work for the best, as well as figure at least 2-3 different methods of obtaining that 'end-goal result' being spread out over another 2-3 updates. As well as having enough time to establish which characters such content will NOT be appropriate for, and establish those "block offs" over 2-3 updates.

So, going around the concept of 3rd update, with an additional 2-3 to iron out pathways, that would bring us up to 5-6 total versions where 'cuck content' pathways would have been clearly designated in some way. Personality matches with enough time to build relationships, options to establish the 'cucked male' and 'bull male', even possibility of "cuck-queen content' so that the entire concept is Lena's to explore and enjoy as well.

But that is all based on reaching version 6 at MOST! We are now ON version 8, about to see what version 9 brings us and the current level of advocating for 'cuck content' makes zero sense.

Not because the general concept of 'cuck content' could not, or would not, work as a concept in general. But because it is now basically impossible to properly apply now that we KNOW the general personality types, the relationship pathways AND the overall game design of playing 2 sides at once. It is simply NOT in the best interest of Our Red String as an overall project, to bring in this type of content AT THIS POINT IN TIME. It is like someone having a grilled cheese sandwich and someone suddenly demanding that you toss some tuna-salad between the slices of bread AS you are putting the sandwich itself together. It simply does not WORK as an idea at this point.

And I'm not against 'cuck content' when it is properly handled. It can be rather entertaining to play in the proper format. And for me, on a personal level, it is far more entertaining to play out when the MC is female-only. I don't like it when playing a Male-MC, but can at least be entertained by it with Female-MC formats.

However, be it a good or bad concept in general, still doesn't matter in this particular game format. By playing both sides, it opens up the undeniable issue of having to be 'content repetitive' if I have to play one side bringing up to the topic, then the other side considering it. Especially when I know that by doing so, I am willingly going to then cut off content from BOTH sides of the game down the road. It bogs down the creative process for Eva, and it diminishes the enjoyment as a player.

And again, not because 'cuck content' doesn't work as a game element, in and of itself. It is because there is a point in a game's progress where adding additional content DOES mean actually wasting time/effort on the creative side and player side.

A perfect example of this would be to attempt to make the older sister in Girl's Life as a main player option. It is far too late to do that for the MAIN game design. You can make it work AS A MOD, but even then is the project WORTH the time/effort to include it in a mod when it may only entail maybe a single game-year?

TLDR: There is a time and a place. And at this time, it is too late. And since it is too late, it really has no place to be considered worth pursuing as a "main addition".

Reactions: LoneVoyage
Jul 6, 2021
Did a TLDR speed-read, since the convo's not that important to me. But: This is all your opinion, including arbitrary definitions for what certain types of content/fetishes/ect are supposed to entail and how you believe a fetish would/would not be able to be incorporated. Most of these definitions/parameters are just made up by people online on the fly + forum members are just saying what they like/don't like (as people do in a forum) and you're giving some strange plea for them to stop because you're the expert on how things should/shouldn't be done.

TLDR: I don't care. It's a forum.

PS. Not "advocating" for it, but the path ramp-up is already in the game. Ian's already whacking to Jeremy screwing some of his crushes. Jeremy's already plowing Lena (including a Lena Ian is seriously dating), depending on your path. Lena's already able to pick up a Jeremy-size/color dildo for her stalkerfap content... which Ian has covert access to for his special alone time. I'd personally prefer it be with a character other than Jeremy, but it is what it is. And it's one freakin path out of many. Easily skippable.

This is just a case of you wanting/not wanting something in the game, for whatever reason, and pushing for everyone to agree with you on it or to be quiet if they don't.

In none of my saves is Jeremy fucking Lena, including ones where Ian isn't either. Usually he's fucking Allison (unless Ian is) and Lena's apartment mate, unless she told her about him (In which case they have lesbian action.)

herrzimm1

Jun 11, 2020
In none of my saves is Jeremy fucking Lena, including ones where Ian isn't either. Usually he's fucking Allison (unless Ian is) and Lena's apartment mate, unless she told her about him (In which case they have lesbian action.)

I totally agree with you, Ninja.

As in my saves, both Ian and Lena are not in a "main relationship" at all, as both are getting as much action as possible. Ian is hooking up with Cindy, Allison and Lena. While Lena is bouncing between Robert, Mike and Ian as much as possible while being subjected to Axel during the photo sessions.

So, in my play-throughs, it wouldn't work at all and actually reduce potential possibilities as a player. I mean, to be perfectly blunt about it, both Ian and Lena (in my saves) are more likely to ENJOY the concept of 3-somes than anything serious as a "committed relationship" with ANYONE, let alone tossing in arbitrary content that goes completely counter-intuitive to how I have played my characters to this point.

Brickman

May 26, 2017

Unlocked
Alison (slight) redesign
It's barely noticeable in this picture, but I made Alison's hips and abdomen a bit wider than it used to be in the original sprite.
When I looked at her sprite I always thought that I would've liked to give her a bit of a different body type, she's a tall girl with a generous rack. She's thin, but at the same time her bone structure should be a bit wider, at least that's how I've been drawing her in the game illustrations.
So I finally took the chance and did a very subtle adjustment that makes Alison look a bit more like what I have in mind when I think about her character.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 6, 2021
I totally agree with you, Ninja.

As in my saves, both Ian and Lena are not in a "main relationship" at all, as both are getting as much action as possible. Ian is hooking up with Cindy, Allison and Lena. While Lena is bouncing between Robert, Mike and Ian as much as possible while being subjected to Axel during the photo sessions.
Lena tends to break up with Robert for being a douche and never is back to Axel. Cindy sex with Ian seems only possible once so far. I have him with Lena in one or 2, Holly in one, some with Cherry, 1 with Allison and 2 with Emma - one Emma ends up fucking Perry after the drugged out scene (one not with Ian where Perry goes to the party.) Being with Holly involves not going to the party. 2 I followed [can't think of name - Cindy's BF] and let him crash on the sofa. Other one involved fucking Cindy, but the next chapter her and BF went somewhere.

Jul 6, 2021
Lena and Emma both can do anal with Ian, why not Allison and why can't Ian come with Allison? I can see Holly is not experienced to be ready for anal - Cherry likely is.

herrzimm1

Jun 11, 2020
Lena and Emma both can do anal with Ian, why not Allison and why can't Ian come with Allison? I can see Holly is not experienced to be ready for anal - Cherry likely is.
I fucking love Alison. She turns me on so much. She and Lena are my favorites and i beg for threesome with Ian

Hate to admit it, but I have been all for Alison content from day 1. And yeah, why can't we have anal with Alison at this point? Or possible 3-somes with Alison and someone else, like Cherry or Lena?

As strange as it seems to admit at this point, my saves tend to lean more towards Ian being conflicted between Alison and Lena more than anyone else. The rest are a simple "Because I can/could" type of hook up. The main choice (during my games) is Alison or Lena, and STILL not sure which one I want more. Maybe it is because Alison is so damn hot, but Lena is more adventurous. Or maybe it is simply because out of all the possible outcomes with Ian, these 2 seem to have been the main planned conflict all along by Eva, and I simply didn't realize it until too late to notice that I was caught in this confusion as much as Ian is.

But yeah, if Alison were to be a bit more "daring" in regards to anal or public events than she is right now, I know that my Ian stories would be highly leaning more towards Alison as a "main" than anyone else, with mostly Lena as "the side" more than anything else.

herrzimm1

Jun 11, 2020
Lena tends to break up with Robert for being a douche and never is back to Axel. Cindy sex with Ian seems only possible once so far. I have him with Lena in one or 2, Holly in one, some with Cherry, 1 with Allison and 2 with Emma - one Emma ends up fucking Perry after the drugged out scene (one not with Ian where Perry goes to the party.) Being with Holly involves not going to the party. 2 I followed [can't think of name - Cindy's BF] and let him crash on the sofa. Other one involved fucking Cindy, but the next chapter her and BF went somewhere.

LOL, oh, I "broke up" with Robert as a "relationship status" is concerned. I still keep him on the speed-dial when I get bored and want some 'fun' as Lena.

As Ian, I don't know why I am so determined to fuck Cindy though. I think, if I'm being honest, I simply don't like he BF (can't recall his name either) and I know that I have gone out of my way to reach the lowest possible relationship points with him while playing Ian. I guess, it is a simple "I don't like your BF, so I'm going to fuck you just out of spite towards him and not any real feelings about you at all" type of thing with Ian-Cindy in my games. But ironically, I don't touch ANYONE who Perry is interested in. I mean, I HAVE hooked up with Emma during a game or 2 just to see what the content was. But as far as "saved games", I try my best to corrupt Cindy as fast/much as possible and leave Perry's "crushes" alone and encourage him to go for it as much as possible too.

Don't know why. Maybe I feel sorry for Perry and want him to be happy? Or maybe it is that Perry just came across as simply being "an okay guy, just a bit concerned about cash problems than anything else' right off the bat while Cindy's BF came across as "arrogant asshole" from the start and never recovered.

Reactions: lifehacks

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Hate to admit it, but I have been all for Alison content from day 1. And yeah, why can't we have anal with Alison at this point? Or possible 3-somes with Alison and someone else, like Cherry or Lena?

As strange as it seems to admit at this point, my saves tend to lean more towards Ian being conflicted between Alison and Lena more than anyone else. The rest are a simple "Because I can/could" type of hook up. The main choice (during my games) is Alison or Lena, and STILL not sure which one I want more. Maybe it is because Alison is so damn hot, but Lena is more adventurous. Or maybe it is simply because out of all the possible outcomes with Ian, these 2 seem to have been the main planned conflict all along by Eva, and I simply didn't realize it until too late to notice that I was caught in this confusion as much as Ian is.

But yeah, if Alison were to be a bit more "daring" in regards to anal or public events than she is right now, I know that my Ian stories would be highly leaning more towards Alison as a "main" than anyone else, with mostly Lena as "the side" more than anything else.
It's impossible for me turn down Alison because she's fucking hot, showed interest and desire for Ian since beginning and the sex scenes with her are amazing hot. Also, i fucking hate Jeremy so take Alison all to myself and "steal" that pussy from him makes me feel so good. Because of that I also make Lousie dumped that douchebag and throw her into Lena's arms

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Well, yeah. "Depending on your path". That's the design of the game. Many paths. Some have certain character-specific fetish content. Other paths have different ones. Not sure if there was another point there.

Last edited:
Reactions: doggbound

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021

Unlocked
Alison (slight) redesign
It's barely noticeable in this picture, but I made Alison's hips and abdomen a bit wider than it used to be in the original sprite.
When I looked at her sprite I always thought that I would've liked to give her a bit of a different body type, she's a tall girl with a generous rack. She's thin, but at the same time her bone structure should be a bit wider, at least that's how I've been drawing her in the game illustrations.
So I finally took the chance and did a very subtle adjustment that makes Alison look a bit more like what I have in mind when I think about her character.

I wouldn't kick either's IRL version out of bed for eating crackers and it's nice that Eva's looking to expand on a variety of body types, but I prefer the original, not gonna lie. More hourglass. That's just me, though. OG Alison was my favorite body design of any of the female cast.

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018

I feel like the whole "Alison-doesn't-like-Anal" Thing is important because the Game directly let's you know that Alison doesn't like Anal (so far). If this was not somehow important Eva would just not have adressed it in the first Place.

I think since it's pretty clear Alison loves Ian and you can have a really awesome Route (and definitely at some Point real Relationship) with her if you go all the way there will be the Chance to convince her to try Anal and it would suprise me if she will not learn to love it with Ian.

But I agree with you that Alison is as of right now by far the best Option for Ian and I think there is still a lot to come with her but espescially I want to see more of her Character and her inner Struggles in regards to her Feelings for Ian because there is definitely a setup for a huge conflict between her and Lena.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes