dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I think if she hadn't said anything no-one would have noticed. I'm fine with the change as I'm all for more body types and representation in these games.
Noticed immediately from comparison pics before reading the text, tbh. Instinctual caveman brain sets off a breeding alarm upon seeing the perfect measurements VS the more rational "yes, that'll do" when seeing a thicc'r or possibly thinner build. I guess my lizard-brain smoosh-smoosh trigger is set to the original Alison's measurements.

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I agree. I loved Allison's hourglass figure. There's nothing really wrong with her new figure, but it was really a case of, why try to improve on perfection?
The more I think about it, the more sort-of disappointed I am. Cindy had the best face, Lena a close second (though I prefer brunettes), whatzername the best butt, but Alison definitely had the best body of all the designs, and would've been my go-to with Ian if her path had the story I was looking for. Not a huge deal and it's Eva's game to do as she pleases, but I kind of wish she chose another character's body to modify.... Cindy with a whooty like two duct-taped basketballs? Actually, that would probably make her my favorite then, due to the unexpected-surprise factor. Like finding that fat $100 in the back pocket of your skinny jeans.

Last edited:

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
The more I think about it, the more sort-of disappointed I am. Cindy had the best face, Lena a close second (though I prefer brunettes), whatzername the best butt, but Alison definitely had the best body of all the designs, and would've been my go-to with Ian if her path had the story I was looking for. Not a huge deal and it's Eva's game to do as she pleases, but I kind of wish she chose another character's body to modify.... Cindy with a whooty like two duct-taped basketballs? Actually, that would probably make her my favorite then, due to the unexpected-surprise factor. Like finding that fat $100 in the back pocket of your skinny jeans.
bigger booty for Emma, I can get behind that. ;)

Reactions: the3m_dude

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Nah, Cindy is perfect the way she is - if there is one character I definitely don't want any editing done to it's Cindy. I'd rather none of the existing characters gets modified further (beyond what the player chooses to do to them). If you had to give someone a larger butt, Emma has the build to go that little bit bigger if absolutely needed, but again, I think the ladies are already perfect just the way they are.
I do think Allison was lovely with her hourglass figure paired with her taller height, but in the end if it was gonna eat at Eva, then I guess she had to do what she had to do in changing it.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
For sure. And we know how jealous Alison is of her. Definitely a powder keg for those that fucked Lena and Alison.
Unlike the unexpected drama between Holly x Ian x Lena, I'm definitely looking forward to seeing their catfight! But on one hand, at least we know that Lena accepts the fact that Ian is hooking up with Alison, so who knows... Maybe Alison is only jealous of Lena because she doesn't know her.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Unlike the unexpected drama between Holly x Ian x Lena, I'm definitely looking forward to seeing their catfight! But on one hand, at least we know that Lena accepts the fact that Ian is hooking up with Alison, so who knows... Maybe Alison is only jealous of Lena because she doesn't know her.
The suggestion being of course that Lena and Alison should get to know each other.

Have to admit, despite the fact that they haven't interacted a lot, I'd love to have them in a competitive fuck.

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
I think that's what makes this upcoming conflict so interesting. By keeping Alison and Lena away from each other nearly the whole Game (besides the optional meeting in Chapter 1) but also bringing it up the whole Time with Alison always asking about Lena and her clearly being afraid of Ian getting closer with Lena and Lena also knowing "Alison is the other Woman" this setup is just perfect.

I keep thinking this will be a breaking Point espescially for Alison's Character because she will have to adress her true Feelings for Ian or she will definitely lose him and I think the reason she is so very jealous is because she sees Lena clearly as her most dangerous competition because the incredible "Story of Ian and Lena" everyone is always talking about when she is around surely steadily grows her fear.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
My bet is that Ian will get Alison pregnant over the holiday vacation. And from there, there can be a great drama in this Ian-Lena-Alison triangle.
Maybe that time skip that was mentioned, maybe this means Ian can have a lot of pregnant content with Alison. That would be lovely, if it's substantial content, and not just the epilogue.

Reactions: scor099 and jduk

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Maybe that time skip that was mentioned, maybe this means Ian can have a lot of pregnant content with Alison. That would be lovely, if it's substantial content, and not just the epilogue.
I'd like to know more about this time skip, which is easy because besides it being mentioned I know nothing about it. Do we definitely know that's gonna happen, and if so, any ideas when it might happen or what the circumstances that lead to it are?

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes