dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
That's the thing about Eva Kiss. She's a perfectionist. I've not seen any other dev retroactively change their game as often as Eva does, be it changing a character's looks (Alison), race (the bouncer) or making them more likeable (Robert). It's almost as if she needs to change something in the older chapters for every new release. Imo none of those changes were really necessary.
She changed the bouncer? What did he originally look like?

He's got three lines and he's still my favorite male character.

• Haha
Reactions: jduk

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
That's what I was rooting for and I was a little bummed that there was zero room given for that option. Holly deserves them both damn it
It's happening. Willing to bet it's been planned since chapter 1. The game was written in such a way to make players want that scenario and I have a hard time believing that wasn't done on purpose. No writer is going to give the protagonist and reader everything they want 1/3 of the way through the story and then have them spend the rest of the time relaxing and drinking mojitos, unless you write for Entourage on HBO. Same way you're not going to get the hyper-powered super-turbo platinum death suit on level 2 of a 20 stage platformer.

I'm surprised how a few turns in the last few chapters have tricked some into thinking it's not inevitable. Most of us have played GGGB.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
She changed the bouncer? What did he originally look like?

He's got three lines and he's still my favorite male character.
IIRC he was white. Then Eva changed his race to black. Not sure why she did it, she made no comment about it.

The best reason I can think of is that Eva wanted to include a nod to GGGB, since the bouncer there used the same model and was black. So perhaps she changed the skin tone to resemble the dude from GGGB, like a cameo of sorts?

The other reason is that maybe Eva wanted to include the bouncer in future sex scenes. Since the bouncer is clearly interested in Holly, Eva thought that making him black would be more fitting (bbc kink and all that)?

Of course it could be for the sake of representation. But then why him of all ppl :LOL:?

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
IIRC he was white. Then Eva changed his race to black. Not sure why she did it, she made no comment about it.

The best reason I can think of is that Eva wanted to include a nod to GGGB, since the bouncer there used the same model and was black. So perhaps she changed the skin tone to resemble the dude from GGGB, like a cameo of sorts?

The other reason is that maybe Eva wanted to include the bouncer in future sex scenes. Since the bouncer is clearly interested in Holly, Eva thought that making him black would be more fitting (bbc kink and all that)?

Of course it could be for the sake of representation. But then why him of all ppl :LOL:?
It's simply for BBC (Black Bouncer COCK).

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
ORS was great until now... Please no incest, no pregnancies, no cuckolding & no excessive blackmailing !!! There are other games of this kind for that. That just wouldn't fit ORS. Thanks in advance!
You can avoid those things if you don't want them. What's good about the game is the choices it provides. Like GGGB, you can have a vanilla path or fcked up path and anything in between. Personally I enjoy playing both, maybe leaning more towards corruption and debauchery paths. But I also despise the drug, substance abuse in GGGB but I understand that some people are into that.

jollyjoker27

Sep 4, 2020
You can avoid those things if you don't want them. What's good about the game is the choices it provides. Like GGGB, you can have a vanilla path or fcked up path and anything in between. Personally I enjoy playing both, maybe leaning more towards corruption and debauchery paths. But I also despise the drug, substance abuse in GGGB but I understand that some people are into that.
Exactly. Fun fact: You can even play through all 8 chapters without a single sex scene if you so choose.

(Yes, it´s true, I tried)

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
You're right about that. But at some point Alison and Lena will have to meet and in some way get to know each other better, and it would be nice with other potential outcomes than having their (kinda one-sided) rivalry going on and on and on. Alison's image of Lena is based on very little information, so it's not entirely impossible that her impression could change. Though I guess Lena still would be a hot model who (in Alison's view, at least) is standing in her way to get to Ian, so maybe it's unlikely. The "woof woof" path could be the most likely way to having her somehow accept Lena's presence, yeah.
Sure, it would be nice something interesting would happen instead of just Ian having to choose. But I just don't see it. Alison isn't interested to 'get to know' Lena, she wants Ian. She can already scare away Cherry and if she sees Ian with another girl she always withdraws.
I see 2 interpretations of her behavior, either she is just an asshole or she is deeply insecure so she always has to affirm herself of Ian's interest. Both scenarios don't lend themselves to her sharing Ian.

I can't remember exactly what she wrote, but early in the development Eva mentioned that a timeskip could happen ...

... Several have speculated about pregnancy, but it seems a bit early to introduce that halfway through the game. So we're basically speculating with very little information available ;)
She wrote in her last QA:
I feel once the main relationships are consolidated ORS will be at it's midpoint, after which there will probably a time skip. And then the plots will begin moving to their resolutions
(text highlighted by me)

I don't get the whole pregnacy thing. At the end of the game, sure. But in the middle? Especially before the time skip. I mean do people realize what pregnacy leads to? So the whole 2. part of the game there will be a baby? If it just sits in its cradle all day, what gives? And if we are going for realistic... a diapher changing mini game? Quicktime events who has to get up at night to calm the baby? Sex scenes interrupted by a crying baby?

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
When will there be action between Lena and her boss at the coffee shop?!
I doubt there will be, but if it ever happens it will probably be at the endgame since i dont see it making any sense at this point in the story, Lena is not that fucked up to do Molly like that.
Unless she suddenly dies or something i dont see this happening anytime soon.

• Angry
Reactions: the3m_dude
Nov 15, 2020
Sure, it would be nice something interesting would happen instead of just Ian having to choose. But I just don't see it. Alison isn't interested to 'get to know' Lena, she wants Ian. She can already scare away Cherry and if she sees Ian with another girl she always withdraws.
I see 2 interpretations of her behavior, either she is just an asshole or she is deeply insecure so she always has to affirm herself of Ian's interest. Both scenarios don't lend themselves to her sharing Ian.
Yeah, I agree. And I definitely think it's the second alternative – she's just insecure. Which is understable to a certain extent, cause she finds herself in a rather vulnerable position with regards to her feelings for Ian. Personally I think I'm either way most interested in her more wholesome route with Ian, but she needs to have some kind of character progression on the other routes as well. And it sounds a bit boring if it's just that she'll gradually get more and more jealous and crazy. Some slightly unexpected, but well written twist would be nice.

She wrote in her last QA:
I feel once the main relationships are consolidated ORS will be at it's midpoint, after which there will probably a time skip. And then the plots will begin moving to their resolutions
(text highlighted by me)

I don't get the whole pregnacy thing. At the end of the game, sure. But in the middle? Especially before the time skip. I mean do people realize what pregnacy leads to? So the whole 2. part of the game there will be a baby? If it just sits in its cradle all day, what gives? And if we are going for realistic... a diapher changing mini game? Quicktime events who has to get up at night to calm the baby? Sex scenes interrupted by a crying baby?
Oh, thanks, that's an important correction. The "main relationships are consolidated" quote is also interesting. I think that's still a bit down the line. Also "midpoint" isn't necessary the same as halfway through, so I guess my post was a bit unprecise overall. Thanks for correcting me. :)

And yeah, we're definitely not gonna have any babies around until the end of the game, at least. I can imagine how it would play out: Will you choose for Lena to "stay at home and change diapers" or "leave the baby for the night and go to the club and meet that hot guy she's been flirting with lately"? It would basically just be a game for mistreating babies. :oops:

I could see a pregnancy happening several episodes earlier, though. I think each episode usually covers about one week, so I don't see it as completely unlikely that a character could get pregnant before or during the time skip, as long as the baby doesn't arrive until way later in the game, at the end.

Reactions: dundun

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Those sound like fun mini games! But seriously no, any actual baby would come during the epilogue possibly. The point is have Alison with a wonderful and sexy baby bump for various kinky scenes, like playing “doggie” or whatever.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes