Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
Ian probably can do whatever he wants to Holly... She is so naive and submissive... I bet he can make her swallow and take it in her little asshole soon.
Nah, she's just in-experienced I'll suspect she'll take a more interesting presence and attitude over time. At least I hope it is I suspect she'll play more to her own inner ambitions and goes a femme fatale type of direction. Perhaps not the Fatale part but only the look and appropriate playful behavior.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Hate to admit it, but I have been all for Alison content from day 1. And yeah, why can't we have anal with Alison at this point? Or possible 3-somes with Alison and someone else, like Cherry or Lena?

As strange as it seems to admit at this point, my saves tend to lean more towards Ian being conflicted between Alison and Lena more than anyone else. The rest are a simple "Because I can/could" type of hook up. The main choice (during my games) is Alison or Lena, and STILL not sure which one I want more. Maybe it is because Alison is so damn hot, but Lena is more adventurous. Or maybe it is simply because out of all the possible outcomes with Ian, these 2 seem to have been the main planned conflict all along by Eva, and I simply didn't realize it until too late to notice that I was caught in this confusion as much as Ian is.

But yeah, if Alison were to be a bit more "daring" in regards to anal or public events than she is right now, I know that my Ian stories would be highly leaning more towards Alison as a "main" than anyone else, with mostly Lena as "the side" more than anything else.
Alison has a literal crush on Ian, its clearly with almost every interaction with her.
She openly gets annoyed if you ignore her for other girls of the group. If she's with Jeremy, she implies that she does not find Jeremy interesting and only hangs out with him for the sex (and implies that she would not be with Jeremy is Ian had been more attentive towards her). She is clearly annoyed how everyone seems to associate Ian with Lena. She is also open to change for Ian, you can already see that she changes her fashion sense.
Technically, Ian and Lena should be the least involved couple. The dev wants to make Lena's scenes hot and diverse, but at the same time also wants Lena to be realistic and grounded (which doesnt properly work imo).

TL;DR Alison is the true LI of Ian, and maker her thiccer puts her at a tier similar or above to Lena.

Nov 15, 2020
No, Alison always want to be first. Note that in every group conversation she is part of if Ian talks to someone else first she will interrupt them, insisting he talks to her first. Can't see her sharing. Maybe way down the 'woof woof' path :D
You're right about that. But at some point Alison and Lena will have to meet and in some way get to know each other better, and it would be nice with other potential outcomes than having their (kinda one-sided) rivalry going on and on and on. Alison's image of Lena is based on very little information, so it's not entirely impossible that her impression could change. Though I guess Lena still would be a hot model who (in Alison's view, at least) is standing in her way to get to Ian, so maybe it's unlikely. The "woof woof" path could be the most likely way to having her somehow accept Lena's presence, yeah.

I'd like to know more about this time skip, which is easy because besides it being mentioned I know nothing about it. Do we definitely know that's gonna happen, and if so, any ideas when it might happen or what the circumstances that lead to it are?
I can't remember exactly what she wrote, but early in the development Eva mentioned that a timeskip could happen – but I don't think she's mentioned it since. If I'm not mistaken, she also indicated that it could happen around halfway through the game. If we add that to the information that she early in the development expected the game to be around 20 episodes, then I guess we could be approaching that point. But I wouldn't be surprised if the game ends up being longer than first planned, and with the episodes gradually getting longer, we probably won't be halfway through after episode 10 anyway.

I don't think we know anything about the circumstances leading up to it, if it happens at all. Several have speculated about pregnancy, but it seems a bit early to introduce that halfway through the game. So we're basically speculating with very little information available ;)

Reactions: scor099 and Zedire

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Unlike the unexpected drama between Holly x Ian x Lena, I'm definitely looking forward to seeing their catfight! But on one hand, at least we know that Lena accepts the fact that Ian is hooking up with Alison, so who knows... Maybe Alison is only jealous of Lena because she doesn't know her.
I'm very curious to see how their drama will play out as well, and what's great is we'll get it to see that drama unfold from both Ian's and Lena's perspective. Could add a shocking amount of nuance and depth to it. I wonder if Alison doesn't like Lena because she knows Lena is both supremely attractive and a model. Perhaps she feels threatened because Ian could have someone "better" than herself?

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Really? I must have lost that...
And Ian is cumming in her unprotected in one or two paths as well. So, she's certainly taking it risky with very little pushing from these guys and easily letting them off the hook afterward. Gotta throw her serious props.

Reactions: jduk

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
I do think Allison was lovely with her hourglass figure paired with her taller height, but in the end if it was gonna eat at Eva, then I guess she had to do what she had to do in changing it.
That's the thing about Eva Kiss. She's a perfectionist. I've not seen any other dev retroactively change their game as often as Eva does, be it changing a character's looks (Alison), race (the bouncer) or making them more likeable (Robert). It's almost as if she needs to change something in the older chapters for every new release. Imo none of those changes were really necessary.

On the other hand, changing Alison's look is the safest option. If Eva had changed Lena or Cindy's look, there would have been a bigger fuss about it since they are fan favourites.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
The small changes (visual, audio, writing) Eva Kiss made to the early chapters add up. I replayed the story from scratch a month ago and it's a noticeable improvement compared to the initial release. I was actually kinda surprised how much work she put into it.

Benzombie

Jun 7, 2017
Alison has a literal crush on Ian, its clearly with almost every interaction with her.
She openly gets annoyed if you ignore her for other girls of the group. If she's with Jeremy, she implies that she does not find Jeremy interesting and only hangs out with him for the sex (and implies that she would not be with Jeremy is Ian had been more attentive towards her). She is clearly annoyed how everyone seems to associate Ian with Lena. She is also open to change for Ian, you can already see that she changes her fashion sense.
Technically, Ian and Lena should be the least involved couple. The dev wants to make Lena's scenes hot and diverse, but at the same time also wants Lena to be realistic and grounded (which doesnt properly work imo).

TL;DR Alison is the true LI of Ian, and maker her thiccer puts her at a tier similar or above to Lena.
What I always find strange about Allison path is that it's supposed to be a more mature assertive Ian the one that ends up with her, but she blocks Lena,Holly,Cherry and Emma, while the more innocent romantic Ian ends up scoring a lot more girls by just not choosing her, and I think it should be the other way around, romantic Ian being with one girl while assertive Ian scores all the chicks

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
That's the thing about Eva Kiss. She's a perfectionist. I've not seen any other dev retroactively change their game as often as Eva does, be it [...] or making them more likeable (Robert).
Robert becomes more likeable? I must have missed that bit. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: scor099

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
Thats been done in the previous game by Eva, I'd like to see a new approach. Or it just keeps hitting the same story beats.
a lot of stuff has been done by Eva in her previous game but everybody has their kink. having the friend that "turns" lesbian because of you? done. Manipulating your friend so she hook-up with another guy? done. Is not about how is done but if is better than before.
I just want holly to fuck the bouncer tho

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes