Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I think at some point he should stop writing about Jan to have a relationship with Lena or Allison or Molly or some other girl,Ian probably laughs, Ian has other things on his mind.:KEK:

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
Sure, it would be nice something interesting would happen instead of just Ian having to choose. But I just don't see it. Alison isn't interested to 'get to know' Lena, she wants Ian. She can already scare away Cherry and if she sees Ian with another girl she always withdraws.
I see 2 interpretations of her behavior, either she is just an asshole or she is deeply insecure so she always has to affirm herself of Ian's interest. Both scenarios don't lend themselves to her sharing Ian.
Yeah, I agree. And I definitely think it's the second alternative – she's just insecure. Which is understable to a certain extent, cause she finds herself in a rather vulnerable position with regards to her feelings for Ian. Personally I think I'm either way most interested in her more wholesome route with Ian, but she needs to have some kind of character progression on the other routes as well. And it sounds a bit boring if it's just that she'll gradually get more and more jealous and crazy. Some slightly unexpected, but well written twist would be nice.
Yes I think it's pretty obvious how insecure Alison is inside but she acts completely like the opposite and if you play her full Route you definitely learn more about her Character and why she is not just some "psycho bitch" like many Players think but I also think she is genuinely in love with Ian which makes it so hard for her to keep playing the laid-back-hookup for Ian. I hope she get's the Character depth she needs in future Updates to understand her better and I think espescially Ian needs to see how she feels.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Yes I think it's pretty obvious how insecure Alison is inside but she acts completely like the opposite and if you play her full Route you definitely learn more about her Character and why she is not just some "psycho bitch" like many Players think but I also think she is genuinely in love with Ian which makes it so hard for her to keep playing the laid-back-hookup for Ian. I hope she get's the Character depth she needs in future Updates to understand her better and I think espescially Ian needs to see how she feels.
I really love Allison, and I agree that she's not some psycho bitch, BUT I can see how some people might think that - especially if the player isn't especially interested in her while she's pursuing Ian regardless. She's clearly had feelings for Ian for a long time (apparently she liked him since school), and loving someone for a long time, then getting an opportunity to actually be with them -- them both being single -- can naturally make a person a bit desperate to finally see it happen. I think Eva got Allison's desperation pretty spot on to reality - wanting him to pay attention to her first and foremost all the time (how she always butts in so he'll talk to her), how she tries several times to hook up with him even after she's screwing Jeremy, etc.
Regardless of if you like her or not, he's a pretty real character, and you gotta admire her dedication to going after what she wants. ;)
I also hope, like you, that Allison's personality continues to get fleshed out and that she and Ian connect beyond just pure sex - maybe during their holiday together. I'm looking forward to that content.

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
I really love Allison, and I agree that she's not some psycho bitch, BUT I can see how some people might think that - especially if the player isn't especially interested in her while she's pursuing Ian regardless. She's clearly had feelings for Ian for a long time (apparently she liked him since school), and loving someone for a long time, then getting an opportunity to actually be with them -- them both being single -- can naturally make a person a bit desperate to finally see it happen. I think Eva got Allison's desperation pretty spot on to reality - wanting him to pay attention to her first and foremost all the time (how she always butts in so he'll talk to her), how she tries several times to hook up with him even after she's screwing Jeremy, etc.
Regardless of if you like her or not, he's a pretty real character, and you gotta admire her dedication to going after what she wants. ;)
I also hope, like you, that Allison's personality continues to get fleshed out and that she and Ian connect beyond just pure sex - maybe during their holiday together. I'm looking forward to that content.
I really 100% agree with your words and exactly because of these realistic Flaws and her inner struggles she is just one of the best written Characters in the Game and I actually want my Ian to care for her and that's why she is my favorite Girl in the Game.

But yes, I also get why many don't like her and why she is in comparison to for example Cindy or Holly not that popular because her full Route sadly blocks many other Things espescially all of Emma, most of the Cherry stuff and even some little parts of the Holly Route. I'm thinking most of them who call Alison "Psycho" are playing these other Routes instead and they have seen maybe 30 % of Alison Content in the Game and then of course she seems annoying and obsessed with Ian. In my very first Playthrough I felt the same and now I'm one of the biggest Alison Fans.

I just wish her full Route would not block this much...I actually like Emma a lot but in my main Playthroughs I always choose Alison. There is no other way. :D

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
Animations are very hard to do and add a lot of dev time to 3dcg games. Since this game is 2d primarily it would add an even longer amount of time because all the frames would have to be hand drawn/colored and so on. While animations are nice I don't think this would be possible unless Eva gets a team of artists

Reactions: Tallyhoe

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Alison actually wants Ian's baby in her...
Well at the moment she doesn't, hence why she isn't happy when Ian gives her a creampie when she told him she wasn't on the pill. But I'm guessing by the way she'd reacting to Ian at the moment, it won't be long before she's fine with the idea if a dominant Ian decides to 'convince' her.

I really 100% agree with your words and exactly because of these realistic Flaws and her inner struggles she is just one of the best written Characters in the Game and I actually want my Ian to care for her and that's why she is my favorite Girl in the Game.

But yes, I also get why many don't like her and why she is in comparison to for example Cindy or Holly not that popular because her full Route sadly blocks many other Things espescially all of Emma, most of the Cherry stuff and even some little parts of the Holly Route. I'm thinking most of them who call Alison "Psycho" are playing these other Routes instead and they have seen maybe 30 % of Alison Content in the Game and then of course she seems annoying and obsessed with Ian. In my very first Playthrough I felt the same and now I'm one of the biggest Alison Fans.

I just wish her full Route would not block this much...I actually like Emma a lot but in my main Playthroughs I always choose Alison. There is no other way. :D
I really agree about wanting Ian to care about her. The one small flaw I currently see in Allison's storyline against Lena and Cindy, is that Eva has put so much effort into bringing Ian closer to Lena and Cindy outside of the sex, whereas Allison has been treated more like someone for Ian to get his rocks off with. Now I'm not criticizing so much as pointing it out, as I know that this is also because it takes Ian a while to get past the 'weirdness' he feels with the idea of having sex with someone he always considered a friend. It seems to have reached a point now (from the last sex scene they had) where Ian's really started to let go of that hangup/reservation toward her; however, at the moment that just leaves the sex and kink aspect (making her bark like a dog), so I'm really hoping that their little time away together will allow for more then just sex... but also lots of sex. I want that for Allison so much - she deserves to be rewarded for her diligence. :D

I actually hadn't thought about how Allison's route blocks of the others, because I've only ever played her route as a stand-alone, which was when I really started to like her (weirdly I was just like you with this, didn't really notice her so much at first but when I took the time for her that changed). However, maybe that's a good sign in a way, seeing as Eva seems to have put enough thought/consideration into her route, or considered the character special enough, that she would demand her own playthrough. :unsure: Or maybe it's the fact that Allison just doesn't want Ian to share his time. lol.

Reactions: Mark17 and Reasoon

neutral1

Apr 5, 2018
Was thinking about this game today.

I think the paths and decision trees have just gotten too long in this. I don't want to go back to Chapter 2 to tell or not tell the roommate about her boyfriend cheating again (seemingly the most important turning point in the game) in order for me to see something in Chapter 9. And to do that I have to read the (very helpful) guide.

I really think this could have been done as a series of major scenes rather than a branching story. The major scenes would be almost the same as what we have experienced, but at the beginning of each scene the player could choose the setup (and try the scene in multiple ways if they want).

It would also have allowed us to see some scenes with new POVs such as Axel or Cindy or Jeremy.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
she is deeply insecure
This is the core of it imo. I believe it was hinted at that Alison not only has feelings for Ian currently, but she did years ago as well. So, for all those years Ian didn't choose her and instead chose Gillian and now all of a sudden Ian is in her grasp. I think she's terrified of him slipping through her fingers after she's just gotten him. And with all the other beautiful girls around him that she could perceive as "better" alternatives it feeds into her fear and insecurity.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
this game need animations badly,it would put it to another level,otherwise great game (y)
no.. stop that...

Agreed. I love the art style and couple that with animation, it would be superb.

Either way, love the work EvaKiss does. This is the second game I've played by this dev and loved both of them.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
ORS was great until now... Please no incest, no pregnancies, no cuckolding & no excessive blackmailing !!! There are other games of this kind for that. That just wouldn't fit ORS. Thanks in advance!
OK, I see I'm not just getting advocacy for my post.
Let me explain: it's like the film series THE FAST & THE FURIOUS. I expect auto & tuning content from such a film and not action hero content as in part 6-9.
ORS has so far been able to convince almost perfectly with what it has offered so far. There was some light Blackmail content, which is perfectly fine, but exaggerated nonsense like incest or pregnancies somehow breaks that for me personally. Also, I don't know how cuckolding is supposed to advance the game. That always sounds like good content for various fetishes and wank fantasies to me. For me, the focus was always on realism and the story, as well as interpersonal events.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Why not? The game is still great as is, but animation would be a nice to have for some of us.
animations are overrated... They take a lot of time and effort and they dont add much tot he game..

We dont need another game taking 6+ months to finish a single update.

many games did that.. and it ended up ahving less content and taking much longer..

We have games that had MUCH more content per update and it was usually released once per month.. Now they have less content per update and it takes at least 8 months to deliver one update lol.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes