BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I really think this could have been done as a series of major scenes rather than a branching story. The major scenes would be almost the same as what we have experienced, but at the beginning of each scene the player could choose the setup (and try the scene in multiple ways if they want).
So what you want is the Gallery mode. Lucky for you, there is one.
this game need animations badly,it would put it to another level,otherwise great game (y)
Have you not seen the animation of Jeremy's bobbing dick during Ivy's game?
Very nice idea... Or him seeing Lena's photoshoot with Axel's big cock touching her ...
Too bad it's unlikely that anybody will see that shoot (because of the Seymour branch). Seymour is a private person and never shares his work with anyone (until he decides he's ready/good enough). However, if you instead posed with Axel for Danny and Agnes, she should've displayed the pictures already. But because there was no reaction to that from anyone (except Ivy who learned about the shoot from Lena herself), it doesn't seem like it will have any impact on the story or the characters besides Lena and Axel... It would've been a perfect way to see if Ian/Robert can really handle dating an erotic model.

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
So what you want is the Gallery mode. Lucky for you, there is one.

Have you not seen the animation of Jeremy's bobbing dick during Ivy's game?

Too bad it's unlikely that anybody will see that shoot (because of the Seymour branch). Seymour is a private person and never shares his work with anyone (until he decides he's ready/good enough). However, if you instead posed with Axel for Danny and Agnes, she should've displayed the pictures already. But because there was no reaction to that from anyone (except Ivy who learned about the shoot from Lena herself), it doesn't seem like it will have any impact on the story or the characters besides Lena and Axel... It would've been a perfect way to see if Ian/Robert can really handle dating an erotic model.
No idea you could shot with Danny with axel with you... So many choices in this game... It needs that gallery certainly.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
Yeah i am tired of the pc bs in all aspects of life... If it was real life i would accept it but let the fantasy game world not be pc etc... No morals in sex games

Reactions: Rythan25

lme345

May 21, 2021
What???? What was racist and transphobic in that game???
Probably that the one and only trans character instantly sexually assaults the MC in female bathroom, a common reactionary talking point by right wingers, and most of all the non-white characters follow typical racist stereotypes. For example, the Hispanic characters all all drug dealer gang members who also instantly sexually assault the MC in their introduction scene. Also, all of the black characters minus like one of them (who appears very briefly) are stereotypical rapper thugs who grew up in the hood.

All in all, ORS is a much better product than her previous game and it ignores those stereotypes.

Sherka

Oct 1, 2017

ORS character cards
One day I was thinking about the defining traits of ORS characters: which stat does represent their personality the best? How do they compare between them? What attribute do they value the most and to which do they react more favorably?
In short, I decided to give them some numbers to better define them, and just for fun. It seemed a cool idea to make a presentation in the style of a trading card game. Mind you, these numbers don't share the utility value with the in-game stats, it's just a way to rank the characters from 1 to 10 in a fun, visually compelling way. I also decided to give each character a zodiac sign that would kinda match their personalities (I don't really believe in that kind of stuff, but it was fun matching archetypes).
So, to begin with, I give you Base Ian and Base Lena. If you're curious, he's a Libra and Lena is Aquarius. Do you think it suits them? Can you guess other character's zodiac sign? I'll start posting their cards during the following weeks, as I continue to develop Chapter 9.
Ian of Libra and Lena of Aquarius? Fuck, the new Saint Seiya season sounds good o_O
Even their color and length from their hair matches :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
Lena seems like a aquarius true... Maybe Ian is Pisces don't know... Holly would be Pisces too i think. Seymour maybe Scorpio or Leo, the same goes gor Axel. Emma gemini...

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes