GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
animations are overrated... They take a lot of time and effort and they dont add much tot he game..

We dont need another game taking 6+ months to finish a single update.

many games did that.. and it ended up ahving less content and taking much longer..

We have games that had MUCH more content per update and it was usually released once per month.. Now they have less content per update and it takes at least 8 months to deliver one update lol.
I don't think they're overrated at all. It's nice to break up the reading, especially when it's a story written by someone for Europe where they talk constantly through the sex. However, I'd definitely leave animations until the end of the game.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
This is the core of it imo. I believe it was hinted at that Alison not only has feelings for Ian currently, but she did years ago as well. So, for all those years Ian didn't choose her and instead chose Gillian and now all of a sudden Ian is in her grasp. I think she's terrified of him slipping through her fingers after she's just gotten him. And with all the other beautiful girls around him that she could perceive as "better" alternatives it feeds into her fear and insecurity.
Yea and it doesn't help that Eva has decided to fatten her up. That will definitely feed into Alison's insecurities.

• Angry
Reactions: BloodyMares

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
This is the core of it imo. I believe it was hinted at that Alison not only has feelings for Ian currently, but she did years ago as well. So, for all those years Ian didn't choose her and instead chose Gillian and now all of a sudden Ian is in her grasp. I think she's terrified of him slipping through her fingers after she's just gotten him. And with all the other beautiful girls around him that she could perceive as "better" alternatives it feeds into her fear and insecurity.
I think this is nearly the perfect Description of Alison's Character (from everything we know about her so far)

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Okay so i just had a thought. Ian can ask Jeremy for pictures/videos of Jeremy having sex with different women (i believe if their relationship is good enough) and in the last update, Lena and Jeremy can fuck behind Ian's back (if Lena and Ian are together). Could there be a scene where Ian asks Jeremy for some fap material and he sends him a video/photo of him and Lena without Ian knowing it's her?
Feels like something that would happen in GGGB (if it already didn't)

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
IIRC he was white. Then Eva changed his race to black. Not sure why she did it, she made no comment about it.

The best reason I can think of is that Eva wanted to include a nod to GGGB, since the bouncer there used the same model and was black. So perhaps she changed the skin tone to resemble the dude from GGGB, like a cameo of sorts?

The other reason is that maybe Eva wanted to include the bouncer in future sex scenes. Since the bouncer is clearly interested in Holly, Eva thought that making him black would be more fitting (bbc kink and all that)?

Of course it could be for the sake of representation. But then why him of all ppl :LOL:?
I'm taking it partially as Eva wanting to insert a little more IR kink on the down-low (though she'd probably not admit that openly on Patreon, to dodge the detractors). I mean, judging from the way GGGB turned out, y'know? Just a guess though. Who knows? Maybe she's making up for Ashley's "one that got away" since he was pretty much the only guy MC couldn't bang in the last game.

Thanks for the background info!

Reactions: FugginDamaged

Brickman

May 26, 2017

ORS character cards
One day I was thinking about the defining traits of ORS characters: which stat does represent their personality the best? How do they compare between them? What attribute do they value the most and to which do they react more favorably?
In short, I decided to give them some numbers to better define them, and just for fun. It seemed a cool idea to make a presentation in the style of a trading card game. Mind you, these numbers don't share the utility value with the in-game stats, it's just a way to rank the characters from 1 to 10 in a fun, visually compelling way. I also decided to give each character a zodiac sign that would kinda match their personalities (I don't really believe in that kind of stuff, but it was fun matching archetypes).
So, to begin with, I give you Base Ian and Base Lena. If you're curious, he's a Libra and Lena is Aquarius. Do you think it suits them? Can you guess other character's zodiac sign? I'll start posting their cards during the following weeks, as I continue to develop Chapter 9.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes