TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Hmm I thought Alison's body was perfectly fine.

Not just her but all the girls were already perfect. For what I could tell, Lena was supposed to have a balanced body type, Cindy was more on the slender side, Holly was petite, Emma was stocky, Ivy was well plastic, and of course Alison was the tall girl etc.

I'll miss her old look for sure :cry:. She was already "different" enough as Eva put it.

Sep 18, 2018

Final outfit set for Ian
After going over it several times and listening to your feedback, this will be the definitive outfit set for Ian in Chapter 9.
I think it's decent now and better than my first choice, so thank you for voicing your input and helping me improve this aspect of the game. I know it's not perfect but it's better, and that's something.
I hope you like them more now!
ian still doesnt fit to that "sexy" outfit..

i mean if he goes more that way then he should have beard and different hairstyle, maybe also tattoos..

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020

Unlocked
Alison (slight) redesign
It's barely noticeable in this picture, but I made Alison's hips and abdomen a bit wider than it used to be in the original sprite.
When I looked at her sprite I always thought that I would've liked to give her a bit of a different body type, she's a tall girl with a generous rack. She's thin, but at the same time her bone structure should be a bit wider, at least that's how I've been drawing her in the game illustrations.
So I finally took the chance and did a very subtle adjustment that makes Alison look a bit more like what I have in mind when I think about her character.

Chungus

Nov 15, 2020
And that is exactly why I am advocating against the "cuck content" being added into Our Red String AT THIS POINT!

If it had been advocated for sooner, say around the 3rd-4th update, I would have been fine with it. Especially when you consider that several characters had either not been introduced, or their general overall personality types hadn't been fully ironed out as much as they are now.

Back then, you had far more "wiggle room" in order to figure out which characters it would work for the best, as well as figure at least 2-3 different methods of obtaining that 'end-goal result' being spread out over another 2-3 updates. As well as having enough time to establish which characters such content will NOT be appropriate for, and establish those "block offs" over 2-3 updates.

So, going around the concept of 3rd update, with an additional 2-3 to iron out pathways, that would bring us up to 5-6 total versions where 'cuck content' pathways would have been clearly designated in some way. Personality matches with enough time to build relationships, options to establish the 'cucked male' and 'bull male', even possibility of "cuck-queen content' so that the entire concept is Lena's to explore and enjoy as well.

But that is all based on reaching version 6 at MOST! We are now ON version 8, about to see what version 9 brings us and the current level of advocating for 'cuck content' makes zero sense.

Not because the general concept of 'cuck content' could not, or would not, work as a concept in general. But because it is now basically impossible to properly apply now that we KNOW the general personality types, the relationship pathways AND the overall game design of playing 2 sides at once. It is simply NOT in the best interest of Our Red String as an overall project, to bring in this type of content AT THIS POINT IN TIME. It is like someone having a grilled cheese sandwich and someone suddenly demanding that you toss some tuna-salad between the slices of bread AS you are putting the sandwich itself together. It simply does not WORK as an idea at this point.

And I'm not against 'cuck content' when it is properly handled. It can be rather entertaining to play in the proper format. And for me, on a personal level, it is far more entertaining to play out when the MC is female-only. I don't like it when playing a Male-MC, but can at least be entertained by it with Female-MC formats.

However, be it a good or bad concept in general, still doesn't matter in this particular game format. By playing both sides, it opens up the undeniable issue of having to be 'content repetitive' if I have to play one side bringing up to the topic, then the other side considering it. Especially when I know that by doing so, I am willingly going to then cut off content from BOTH sides of the game down the road. It bogs down the creative process for Eva, and it diminishes the enjoyment as a player.

And again, not because 'cuck content' doesn't work as a game element, in and of itself. It is because there is a point in a game's progress where adding additional content DOES mean actually wasting time/effort on the creative side and player side.

A perfect example of this would be to attempt to make the older sister in Girl's Life as a main player option. It is far too late to do that for the MAIN game design. You can make it work AS A MOD, but even then is the project WORTH the time/effort to include it in a mod when it may only entail maybe a single game-year?

TLDR: There is a time and a place. And at this time, it is too late. And since it is too late, it really has no place to be considered worth pursuing as a "main addition".
I still don't understand exactly why you think it's too late for it to be introduced, only that you think so. As dontcarewhateverno also pointed out, the setup is already there: Depending on your playthrough, Ian can already be masturbating to pictures and videos of Jeremy fucking women Ian's involved with himself. He's also subscribing to Lena's Stalkfap, and she could have a Jeremy-dildo that will very likely be involved in her content on that app. Also Jeremy and Axel have a history of taking pictures and/or photos of their sexual encounters, and at some point they will probably do the same with Lena. Which, again depending on your playthrough, are very likely to come to Ian's attention at some point. It's also striking how well Jeremy and Axel fit in with the classic stereotypical characters for what you refer to as "cuck content" – the black guy with the giant cock, and the muscular alpha ex-boyfriend who the girl can't resist going back to.

Does that mean that Ian could become a cuck later on in the game? Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't. Personally I don't think I care too much either. But I think it's guaranteed that we'll see some scenarios where there's some (wanted or unwanted) imbalance in the relationship between Ian and Lena. We can choose to have one of them romantically interested in the other, and the other not. Ian too can begin developing more dominating traits both in bed and in general, so it goes both ways – even though Lena sure seems to be able to do more without consequences at this point.

I also disagree that there's not enough "wiggle room" to develop those kind of scenarios at this point in the story. At the beginning of the game, Ian and Lena find themselves in the same situation – slowly going back to dating and having sex after painful breakups. In that particular situation they both seem unsure of what they really want, and have to gradually find that out as the game goes on. Their "general overall personality types", at least sexually and romantically, therefore haven't been "ironed out" yet because the game is exactly about them gradually ironing that out for themselves.

I don't even think it's particularly difficult to imagine how it could gradually evolve. Off the top of my head: Ian starts wanking off more regularly to Lena's Stalkfap on the nights he can't meet her in person. He gets curious as to what she shares with her followers in private, and messages her. Lena starts sending him more daring pictures, and as she's unaware that it's Ian, offers to send him sex pics/vids. Ian, at this point maybe even expecting to receive a video of him and Lena, then to his surprise instead receives a video of Lena together with Axel. Horny Ian finds it a bit weird, but the video's hot and it's not so strange that she's still got a video with her ex. And after all, he's already watched her with the dildo that looked exactly like Jeremy's cock. Horny, masturbating Ian then asks Lena when the video's from. Again to his surprise, Lena answers that it's from last night. Ian can then choose to either go full Michael Douglas from Falling Down, or just continue what he started – the poor guy is so close to cumming! Ian, conflicted but turned on by what he just watched, ends up asking Lena for more similar videos, until Lena at last finds out that that guy from Stalkfap actually is Ian. Serious conversation ensues.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

Unlocked
Alison (slight) redesign
It's barely noticeable in this picture, but I made Alison's hips and abdomen a bit wider than it used to be in the original sprite.
When I looked at her sprite I always thought that I would've liked to give her a bit of a different body type, she's a tall girl with a generous rack. She's thin, but at the same time her bone structure should be a bit wider, at least that's how I've been drawing her in the game illustrations.
So I finally took the chance and did a very subtle adjustment that makes Alison look a bit more like what I have in mind when I think about her character.

her boobs are the same?fine for me then :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
ian still doesnt fit to that "sexy" outfit..

i mean if he goes more that way then he should have beard and different hairstyle, maybe also tattoos..
Eva has already mentioned there will be tattoo options for Ian in future, and I believe she also mentioned facial hair. What I'd personally love is one or two options for a different hairstyle - a sleek/gelled style and maybe one that's shaved at the sides and messy at the top or something. Not that there's anything particularly wrong with his current style, just that I feel it's a bit too 'boyish' and basic to suit every style or personality change he could take in future.
But I don't know if that will be a possibility because it would probably create too many additional considerations for scene CGs.
Hmm I thought Alison's body was perfectly fine.

Not just her but all the girls were already perfect. For what I could tell, Lena was supposed to have a balanced body type, Cindy was more on the slender side, Holly was petite, Emma was stocky, Ivy was well plastic, and of course Alison was the tall girl etc.

I'll miss her old look for sure :cry:. She was already "different" enough as Eva put it.
I agree. I loved Allison's hourglass figure. There's nothing really wrong with her new figure, but it was really a case of, why try to improve on perfection?

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
her boobs are the same?fine for me them :ROFLMAO:
At least her face wasnt changed. It does make me wonder though. By changing her character sprite, is Eva going to retroactively tweak all of her existing scenes. Like for the sexting, is she going to make Alison's abdomen wider in the pictures?

Seems like it's a lot of work. It was easy for characters like Wade since changing his belly didn't affect anything else. Or Emma for that matter since all she did was change her pose iirc.

Reactions: Zedire

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
I still don't understand exactly why you think it's too late for it to be introduced, only that you think so. As dontcarewhateverno also pointed out, the setup is already there: Depending on your playthrough, Ian can already be masturbating to pictures and videos of Jeremy fucking women Ian's involved with himself. He's also subscribing to Lena's Stalkfap, and she could have a Jeremy-dildo that will very likely be involved in her content on that app. Also Jeremy and Axel have a history of taking pictures and/or photos of their sexual encounters, and at some point they will probably do the same with Lena. Which, again depending on your playthrough, are very likely to come to Ian's attention at some point. It's also striking how well Jeremy and Axel fit in with the classic stereotypical characters for what you refer to as "cuck content" – the black guy with the giant cock, and the muscular alpha ex-boyfriend who the girl can't resist going back to.

Does that mean that Ian could become a cuck later on in the game? Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't. Personally I don't think I care too much either. But I think it's guaranteed that we'll see some scenarios where there's some (wanted or unwanted) imbalance in the relationship between Ian and Lena. We can choose to have one of them romantically interested in the other, and the other not. Ian too can begin developing more dominating traits both in bed and in general, so it goes both ways – even though Lena sure seems to be able to do more without consequences at this point.

I also disagree that there's not enough "wiggle room" to develop those kind of scenarios at this point in the story. At the beginning of the game, Ian and Lena find themselves in the same situation – slowly going back to dating and having sex after painful breakups. In that particular situation they both seem unsure of what they really want, and have to gradually find that out as the game goes on. Their "general overall personality types", at least sexually and romantically, therefore haven't been "ironed out" yet because the game is exactly about them gradually ironing that out for themselves.

I don't even think it's particularly difficult to imagine how it could gradually evolve. Off the top of my head: Ian starts wanking off more regularly to Lena's Stalkfap on the nights he can't meet her in person. He gets curious as to what she shares with her followers in private, and messages her. Lena starts sending him more daring pictures, and as she's unaware that it's Ian, offers to send him sex pics/vids. Ian, at this point maybe even expecting to receive a video of him and Lena, then to his surprise instead receives a video of Lena together with Axel. Horny Ian finds it a bit weird, but the video's hot and it's not so strange that she's still got a video with her ex. And after all, he's already watched her with the dildo that looked exactly like Jeremy's cock. Horny, masturbating Ian then asks Lena when the video's from. Again to his surprise, Lena answers that it's from last night. Ian can then choose to either go full Michael Douglas from Falling Down, or just continue what he started – the poor guy is so close to cumming! Ian, conflicted but turned on by what he just watched, ends up asking Lena for more similar videos, until Lena at last finds out that that guy from Stalkfap actually is Ian. Serious conversation ensues.
100% spot on...

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
At least her face wasnt changed. It does make me wonder though. By changing her character sprite, is Eva going to retroactively tweak all of her existing scenes. Like for the sexting, is she going to make Alison's abdomen wider in the pictures?

Seems like it's a lot of work. It was easy for characters like Wade since changing his belly didn't affect anything else. Or Emma for that matter since all she did was change her pose iirc.
Alison was already like that in the scene pictures. She doesn't have an hourglass figure in them. I guess Eva wanted to adjust the sprite so it looks like the rest of the pictures with her.

Hollowpain

May 31, 2017

Unlocked
Alison (slight) redesign

Wait... I have seen that somewhere else :
236804713_4628202767199695_8833862572391543362_n.jpg

Mark17

May 15, 2017

Unlocked
Alison (slight) redesign

Ok, now her hips are more big (I hope her ass are getting bigger too), maybe she's more likely to make anal, or even for some breed!

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
i don't find any post talking about the exception occured in chapter 8b when Ian decide to smoke the drug with Emma and
Perry... "conceptual_reality is not defined". Any help ?
That's meant to happen. It's a joke, breaking the fourth wall. Just try pressing some of the buttons at the bottom and you'll see what happens. :)

Reactions: Tallyhoe
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes