portrapoodle

Jul 9, 2017
There's a new post on patreon. " a patron poll about a Design Element for the revamped game UI. I need your input! "

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
What facepalms? Deleted post maybe? :unsure:
Anyway while i have been one of the people commenting about the gay vibes between Ian and Jeremy i doubt it is going to happen because Evakiss already said she isn't interested in doing it.
I believe Princess Groundhog was referring to my post. Some people are very sensitive about any mention of two guys together in a game they like - they can't even handle it if it were skippable content, it seems; just knowing it would exist offends them. Meanwhile, lesbianism doesn't seem to bother them or anyone, even for people who aren't into that kind of thing. Nor should it, but it's hilarious how fragile it makes those people look. :sneaky:
Eva doesn't do gay men and that really doesn't fit Ian at all. Jeremy certainly doesn't. NTR is shit and she doesn't do that either.
It wouldn't make Ian gay, it would make him bisexual. Also, I'm not sure what criteria is making you say it wouldn't 'fit' Ian at all. Nothing about his personality, actions, or the things he's said speaks against bisexuality, and until it is nothing is saying he couldn't be (bi curious, or have had an experience with a guy in the past). As always, I'm not saying Ian is bisexual, but I am saying there's nothing stopping that sort of content fitting in the game quite easily, if Eva actually wanted to do it. But I know that Eva has no plans for it.
Nah, he's his friend. He gets a bit pissed if Ian fucks Cindy as it is fucking the GF of a friend.
Where does it show Jeremy getting pissed about Ian fucking Cindy? I know Jeremy's one moral is against dudes fucking their bro's GFs (not including himself, apparently), but so far as I know (correct me if I'm wrong) we haven't seen anything of Jeremy's reaction to Ian and Cindy fucking besides him looking stunned when he and Ivy catch them.

Also, Jeremy being Ian's friend in no way rules out the potential for guy on guy content between them. It isn't like being friends in any way stops things from becoming more.

That being said, I honestly wouldn't care for gay content with Jeremy either way because the character has no personality besides fucking. I wish I could care about him but he gives me nothing to care about. I don't enjoy male/male purely for the fucking, much less if one of the guys involved is a boring stereotype.

That's why I personally prefer Axel - at least he has personality and something to really work with. He and Ian connect over their artistic interests to some degree, and have an interesting dynamic from what we've seen so far. Though I know there won't be any gay content between them, I'd at least like to see a really good friendship track.

jaylop09

Nov 24, 2019
I wouldn't like a cuck Ian route, as I understand is a bit hardcore for a lot of players and it doesn't really fit in his personality. But I would love a route where, if IanxLena path is closed, and Jeremy starts his flirting with Lena, he tells Ian all about their affair and even sends him photos and videos, and Ian develops a kink for that. Something which is kinda happening with the rest of the girls

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
I wouldn't like a cuck Ian route, as I understand is a bit hardcore for a lot of players and it doesn't really fit in his personality. But I would love a route where, if IanxLena path is closed, and Jeremy starts his flirting with Lena, he tells Ian all about their affair and even sends him photos and videos, and Ian develops a kink for that. Something which is kinda happening with the rest of the girls
I am pretty sure Ian will fap to photos of Jeremy fucking Lena

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Isn't that... a cuck route?

Reactions: jduk

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
That would be netorase I believe. Which seems to be on the way considering you can make choices to jerk off to the pics of Alison or Louise that Jeremy sends you. Also have to keep in mind Lena's stalkfap that Ian could potentially fap to later on

Reactions: lifehacks and jduk
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes