JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
I personally just skim through most of Ian's content to get to Lena. You'll be hard pressed to find a game that suits you perfectly imo. This is one of the highest quality games on f95 and you'd really be doing yourself a disservice by passing because of one aspect of it. But, it's your choice. Thought you oughtta know.
Thanks I will check it out like you said.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Thank you! I will try it!
It's great you're gonna try it. If I might suggest, rather then just skipping Ian's content from the start, just try it with him for a bit, and then if you don't like it go ahead and skip. If you skip right from the start you might be missing out on something you could really like. Again, speaking from my own experience here - I went into this expecting not to like Ian and only play it for Lena, but I ended up loving Ian, and finding Lena not bad but not as good as Ian. Almost totally opposite to what I went into it thinking. So who knows what your experience will be like. :)

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Now wits outfit is the worst one...
I've come to terms with what we're getting, but I'm still not big on the outfit chosen for lust - I disliked it from the start. It's not something I could see my lust-stacked dominant chad Ian wearing, sadly, and is not even comparable to the red shirt outfit Ian already has. But oh well, it is what it is, I guess.

Sep 25, 2020
I heard that rumor about in chapter 9 Mike and Jeremy fuck together Lena
Fucking hell... I hope this is true and those guys fuck the shit out of this slut Lena... Hopefully dp and two deep creampies in her fertile womb too... And maybe send some pics or video to poor Ian ...
Yes, I'm wholeheartedly for all that. But I think it's still too early for group sex for her. Let's keep that epic sexual journey grounded, shall we?

As dildo shopping scene suggests, Lena can go all the way in Size Queen kink (my hero!), but let's give her some time. She's obviously enamoured with Jeremy's dick and tries to exploit every chance, whenever it's voyerism, collusive blowjob competition during party or spying on his gf's mobile phone. She's completely fascinated. If Jeremy tries to share her with some other guy, she's gonna accept such arrangement, as long Jeremy's cock is involved.

Technically speaking it wouldn't be even cudkoldry as Lena had more encounters with Jeremy's monster than intimate moments with Ian and that one special kiss.

Last edited:

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
I heard that rumor about in chapter 9 Mike and Jeremy fuck together Lena
To be honest, I don't think there will be any new Lena / Jeremy or Lena / Mike content in the upcoming update. The focus of the female main protagonist will be on her old home, her family and possibly Axel. Maybe we will see scenes with her & Axel in some kind of flashbacks. Or he shows up there and comforts her ...
Ian's focus will probably be on Alison, Cindy and Holly depending on how you have chosen the ladies in the past.

Jul 6, 2021
To be honest, I don't think there will be any new Lena / Jeremy or Lena / Mike content in the upcoming update. The focus of the female main protagonist will be on her old home, her family and possibly Axel. Maybe we will see scenes with her & Axel in some kind of flashbacks. Or he shows up there and comforts her ...
Ian's focus will probably be on Alison, Cindy and Holly depending on how you have chosen the ladies in the past.
Alison or Emily.

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
Too bad, i like Mike content...

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes