Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
This is maybe a little off-topic, but Alison's eyelashes always kinda bothered me so I decided to tweak her a little bit.

This was just for fun, no harm intended. Alison forever :love:.

View attachment 1408408 .
Your edit looks pretty good, honestly - the nose is really big improvement, for sure, and the subtle lines you added here and there look good too. The only thing that looks a bit off in your edit is how it looks like she has no eyelashes at all, just eyeliner on. I'd add a few lashes on the outer corner of each eye to remedy that. Otherwise, great!

Reactions: alexferno and ferr0

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
You don't know what you are talking about. Changing colours of sprites is an easy thing to do. And much easier than adding a bunch of tattoos for different angles.
Maybe. I know nothing about editing. But still I could recreate one of her tattoo overlays in like 2 minutes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With Paint3d. Simple with resizing and rotating. Now you might need tilting and 3d-forming for some of these overlays but I am confident a decent editing software gives you ample tools for that. But how would you change 'colors', meaning just the skin-colors in a painting? I have no idea.
And, at the risk of repeating myself, tattoos are rarely visible, skin is always visible.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
If I'm not mistaken, Ian has a beard variable, which would also be always visible. So, if a beard isn't really an issue, I don't think skin colour would be (but I don't remember seeing a skin variable, though).

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Someone like Holly perhaps? :sneaky: :devilish:
Well... correction. I prefer innocent and naive for that kink. Though guarded, uptight and prudish work very nicely as well. Holly's sexually inexperienced, but I wouldn't call her naive, prudish or uptight. She's the character I'd most likely gravitate towards IRL for a good relationship, but isn't quite my ideal embodiment for a corruption fantasy.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I agree. This is one of those games where sure, the scenes by themselves are nice to look at, but without the context they're not that special. For instance, the Cindy scene. Does everyone find that scene so hot only because of the art itself? I would wager not. It's the fact we know about Cindy's situation, we know her as a person, and we know how it got to that point of sex. Same can be said for all the other scenes in the game. Though, I would imagine many people don't find Robert's scenes hot with or without context :ROFLMAO:
Yeah. Eva's not the best writer in the world (though she's Shakespeare compared to the average adult-game writer). But she's very good with build-up, making scenes that much more erotic when they happen. One of the reasons I stick around for her content.

Last edited:

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
If I'm not mistaken, Ian has a beard variable, which would also be always visible. So, if a beard isn't really an issue, I don't think skin colour would be (but I don't remember seeing a skin variable, though).
  1. A beard could still be done with an overlay, something like a moustache would be easy. A full beard would probably have to be created for every picture
  2. it's not always visible
  3. a variable doesn't guarantee it will happen
But ok, I don't know anything about editing. But take this example. How would you create an overlay that darkens Lena's skin but not Holly's.

Reactions: NaillMcDracken

doctor13

Oct 13, 2018
  1. A beard could still be done with an overlay, something like a moustache would be easy. A full beard would probably have to be created for every picture
But ok, I don't know anything about editing. But take this example. How would you create an overlay that darkens Lena's skin but not Holly's.
Would you not just separate all the Lena bits, make it a bit darker, and save onto a transparent background PNG?

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
It can be done fairly quick with the selection tool and a tweak with the brightness/contrast slider. But it would certainly add a couple of minutes of workload to each image. Now I did tweak this image really fast, as a result it does not look (Yes I know I'm almost color blind:cool:). You would also have to fine tune the highlights adding more work for EvaKiss, so I'd say it wouldn't be worth it.

1431547_v8_holly7.jpg

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Could the beard variable for Ian be tied to the rumored timeskip? Ian's not gonna suddenly wake up and have a beard, it'd make perfect sense for it to take place after a timeskip.
Actually he is going to get a magical ointment from Emma. Remember how she was able to procure a drug that lets us talk to Eva Kiss? Im sure a beard growing ointment is nothing after that.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
It can be done fairly quick with the selection tool and a tweak with the brightness/contrast slider. But it would certainly add a couple of minutes of workload to each image. Now I did tweak this image really fast, as a result it does not look (Yes I know I'm almost color blind:cool:). You would also have to fine tune the highlights adding more work for EvaKiss, so I'd say it wouldn't be worth it.
It looks effing awsome! :love: I was hoping someone with actual knowledge would come up and add to this discussion. Apparently I was seriously underestimating the power of selection tools. I have no idea how you can easily separate the fingers.
So it would be a lot less work than I thought, but I stand by my original point, that it is still a lot more work than a tattoo overlay.

Could the beard variable for Ian be tied to the rumored timeskip? Ian's not gonna suddenly wake up and have a beard, it'd make perfect sense for it to take place after a timeskip.
But when would the player choose to grow the beard?

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018

View attachment 1410356
It looks really good. I think Alison in particular would look really hot with some tanlines. But one can only hope.

• Love
Reactions: Icekatana

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Would you not just separate all the Lena bits, make it a bit darker, and save onto a transparent background PNG?
Tattoos are just black and piercings very small, but changing a whole body means you have to redo the whole postprocessing (lightning, colorgrading, ..). Back in GGGB EvaKiss first did Lena's new boobs as an overlay. But later she just made new images so I think it is just easier that way.
Around the same time we get to decide to grow bigger boobs for Lena!
I hope she doesn't do this this time. Lena already has a very welldeveloped chest and I always thought Ashley looked ridicilous with it.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Hello folks. Is there an android version for 0.8 anywhere?
Not an official one, you might find a fan-made one if you search for "android" in the search bar.
I hope she doesn't do this this time. Lena already has a very welldeveloped chest and I always thought Ashley looked ridicilous with it.
I don't oppose it being an option, but I wouldn't use it either.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes