BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
(EDIT: Not gonna lie, considering how good he's meant to be in bed, and that he's comfortably charismatic and intelligent, while still being the easy-going boy-next-door type, I'd probably fancy an Ian too, if I knew him. )
Ian is really an everyman, just like Peter Parker. He can both feel like a loser when the world shits all over him, and he can have his moments of triumph if he puts in more effort in pursuing what he wants to the point of seeming like some kind of superman who has a lot of success with girls (another parallel with Spider-Man). Some are attracted to his "true" personality, whenever he's passionate about the thing he does (Lena, Holly, Cindy), some are attracted to the chad-like image that he tries to present to girls (Emma, Cherry, Ivy, Jessica). Some just simply idolize him (Alison). At first glance, it can seem like he's written like a Gary Stu who has it easy with all the hot girls in his life, but actually, with a lot of hot girls comes great responsibility, and even Ian has to make a lot of sacrifices if he's interested in more than one girl.
I agree. This is one of those games where sure, the scenes by themselves are nice to look at, but without the context they're not that special. For instance, the Cindy scene. Does everyone find that scene so hot only because of the art itself? I would wager not. It's the fact we know about Cindy's situation, we know her as a person, and we know how it got to that point of sex. Same can be said for all the other scenes in the game. Though, I would imagine many people don't find Robert's scenes hot with or without context
If I had to rate the game's sex scenes out of context, I'd say that Alison and Lena x Mike get the hottest sex scenes consistently. But yeah, writing-wise, Cindy takes the cake when it comes to sexual tension.
Edit: What's up with Rickster82 facepalming all my recent comments?
You got fairly popular. Haters just come with it. It's always kinda weird initially but you get used to it.

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
I hope she doesn't do this this time. Lena already has a very welldeveloped chest and I always thought Ashley looked ridicilous with it.
Ridiculousness and humiliation are meant to be there when it comes to the bimbo fetish.
In real life, it's rare that I like it when a woman resorts to plastic surgery. Sometimes women don't get that they are wonderful just as Mother Nature made them :love:

Reactions: dundun

ntrnar

Jul 21, 2017
So if we go by Alpha releases we are 119 days from the last release as of today. The previous longest wait was Chapter 5 to 6 which was 98 days so we are already 21 days over that time.

Also interesting to note is the last time Lena and Axel were in the same room was for the photoshoot in Chapter 6 which was initially released on 2nd December 2020 which means it has been 290 days since there has been a scene with them together.

No actual point being made just bored and desperate for the new update soon!

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Speaking of the beard thing, I think it would be cool if it's handled by having a scene where Ian is in the bathroom and about to shave as he does every morning, then wonders if he should let it grow for a change (perhaps as part of him considering how a change in his image might effect his career or better suit the path he's taking). If the player indicates that Ian does want that, then it gives 3 options as to what he's aiming for - stubble, mustache, or beard. Something like that. Then if the player chooses to have him grow a mustache or a beard, it could show it slowly growing on his sprite over the course of a few chapters. That would be pretty cool. It would be pretty unsatisfying if the facial hair is automatically applied when we choose what we want for Ian.

Additionally it would be cool if it made mention of the stubble/mustache/beard in some scenes with other characters too - like how some female partner feels when Ian eats her out while he has a beard, or him saying he can taste her in his mustache, or even just simple comments on how they think he looks with said facial hair, or the fact that he's growing it. Little attentions to detail like this really add to the game, imo.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
You got fairly popular. Haters just come with it. It's always kinda weird initially but you get used to it.
I suppose. Usually reactions are just more direct in my experience.
No actual point being made just bored and desperate for the new update soon!
Well, one could conclude that Axel has the bluest of balls in the ORSverse!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've been wondering if Ian might be inspired by Victor or Seymour, in case the two of them will be present on opposing sides in whatever ultimate conflict might occur.

"Dude's got that authoritative beard going, I better get in that game" thinks Ian to himself.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I suppose. Usually reactions are just more direct in my experience.
Not necessarily. I got my couple of obsessive followers when I became "official". A couple of them facepalm-bombed my posts regardless of the content, had to block them so it doesn't waste my notifications. One actually managed to stalk me on social media and ask if I knew Eva personally (spoiler - I don't care who Eva Kiss is IRL)... Even though it wasn't a hater, it really weirded me out as it was the first time I had to deal with this kind of "fame". Hopefully the last, too.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I've been wondering if Ian might be inspired by Victor or Seymour, in case the two of them will be present on opposing sides in whatever ultimate conflict might occur.

"Dude's got that authoritative beard going, I better get in that game" thinks Ian to himself.
Speaking of Seymour and taking sides in a conflict, I wonder how big a part that homeless guy that Seymour recognized as someone who used to be important (and may well have ended up on the streets at Seymour's hands - maybe a competitor or a someone who tried to expose him?) will play in his route, or even the game overall. Possibly as someone who can help Lena against Seymour if she Lena nice to him at the start or going forward.
I'm not sure if anyone had talked about that guy in this thread? but if they have I haven't seen.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Edit: What's up with Rickster82 facepalming all my recent comments?
Rickster82's advocate, speaking in third-person as The Rickster:

"The Rickster thought you was a foxy dame whose into all kinds of sex shit (without being a whore) and could keep up with a flashy guy like The Rickster
But really, you're just another one of those dumb bitches who can't keep up with the active lifestyle and flashy ways of The Rickster
I'm done with you, babe. No crying over spilled milk that you lost out with your chances over The Rickster

Last edited:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Not necessarily. I got my couple of obsessive followers when I became "official". A couple of them facepalm-bombed my posts regardless of the content, had to block them so it doesn't waste my notifications. One actually managed to stalk me on social media and ask if I knew Eva personally (spoiler - I don't care who Eva Kiss is IRL)... Even though it wasn't a hater, it really weirded me out as it was the first time I had to deal with this kind of "fame". Hopefully the last, too.
Hopefully. I've abandoned a reddit alt once because I expressed my opinion in a thread meant for female responders and apparently that's taken as a "come and get me" by various lonely folks. Since then I never reply to posts that ask "women of Reddit....."
Speaking of Seymour and taking sides in a conflict, I wonder how big a part that homeless guy that Seymour recognized as someone who used to be important (and may well have ended up on the streets at Seymour's hands - maybe a competitor or a someone who tried to expose him?) will play in his route, or even the game overall. Possibly as someone who can help Lena against Seymour if she Lena nice to him at the start or going forward.
I'm not sure if anyone had talked about that guy in this thread? but if they have I haven't seen.
Given that the dude only pops up those two times I assume he won't play a role at all. Does Lena even encounter him if she doesn't go to meet Seymour? (Been a while since I denied working with him).

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
Victor? Who was that? Is it the grandpa' "Popeye" clone ex-boyfriend of Alison?

Poopdeck_Pappy.jpg

Apparently I was seriously underestimating the power of selection tools. I have no idea how you can easily separate the fingers.
So it would be a lot less work than I thought
Use the Fuzzy select tool in gimp or the Magic Wand in PS. They can pretty much select any same color selection. Since Evas drawings have dark border lines, it makes the job fairly easy. If you haven't used them before, it might take some tries to find the right strength settings etc. But shouldn't be too much of a hassle.

Last edited:

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Hopefully. I've abandoned a reddit alt once because I expressed my opinion in a thread meant for female responders and apparently that's taken as a "come and get me" by various lonely folks. Since then I never reply to posts that ask "women of Reddit....."

Given that the dude only pops up those two times I assume he won't play a role at all. Does Lena even encounter him if she doesn't go to meet Seymour? (Been a while since I denied working with him).
I can't recall the circumstances around the first meeting (since it's been a while since I played this game), only that Lena can be considerate towards him or tell him off at that first meeting. Then she meets him again when she's with Seymour and we find out he was someone important - he has a name I just can't recall it. However, because he's been given a name and some background and so importance (he's not just 'some bum'), the Chekhov's Gun rule in writing applies: "never put a loaded rifle on the stage if it isn't going to go off". In this case that means, never give a character some name and implied importance if they're not going to have a role to play in the story.

No, that was Milo. Victor was that writer you meet when you go to Holly's book convention thingy. The one who offers Ian a chance to write for his publication afterwards.
index.jpg

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Nah, that's Milo. Maybe I am misremembering the name, but I remember Victor White as the author dude with the beard that Ian can meet if he goes to the bookfair with Holly. Victor can also call Ian if he doesn't go to the bookfair but did the review swap with Holly.

Reactions: Tierra_Azul

gazlene

Dec 24, 2018
do we know who eva based Holly on? I know she uses various ones for different scenes, but the characters are based on specific ones and after searching different terms I've seen IDs for Allison, Cindy, Emma, and Lena, but I can't find Holly, just afew other times it's been asked , but never see answers.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Bro if you're switching mc's at least do it without skipping. It would be nice if Ian's part was not skipped in the "first kiss" event with Lena.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
We saw the scene through Lena's eyes, but not through Ian's eyes. We can't see what Ian is doing Monday to Wednesday(till date).
The game makes small skips here and there and doesn't always show both perspectives. I suspect the reason why the first kiss is not one is because it is an optional scene.

For example both their first meeting in the cafe and later at the museum doesn't depend on a player choice but Lena and Ian's date does.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes