Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
The game makes small skips here and there and doesn't always show both perspectives. I suspect the reason why the first kiss is not one is because it is an optional scene.

For example both their first meeting in the cafe and later at the museum doesn't depend on a player choice but Lena and Ian's date does.
Yeah makes sense. It can be difficult for DEV to do this for every scene. I started the game today, it's an extremely exciting game. It feels more exciting to play from Ian's point of view but Lena's is also very good. I don't usually like to play Female MC, but Lena is extremely enjoyable. Dev made a really good game.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Yeah makes sense. It can be difficult for DEV to do this for every scene. I started the game today, it's an extremely exciting game. It feels more exciting to play from Ian's point of view but Lena's is also very good. I don't usually like to play Female MC, but Lena is extremely enjoyable. Dev made a really good game.
It's not even so much the sex of the MC but the stories behind. It's so rare finding one with a female MC that isn't about the usual corruption, dom, sharing and all that sillyness that I can't even remember one. The ones that aren't about those things or with faithful routes tend to be so empty that they aren't even worth trying. For instance, would you have any objection of games like Leap of Faith, Summers Gone, intertwined, sunshine love and and the rest of the big hits having a female MC? I wouldn't in any way.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
It's so rare finding one with a female MC that isn't about the usual corruption, dom, sharing and all that sillyness that I can't even remember one.
Yes, that's exactly why I don't like to play Female MC.
For instance, would you have any objection of games like Leap of Faith, Summers Gone, intertwined, sunshine love and and the rest of the big hits having a female MC? I wouldn't in any way.
Yeah, especially Summer's Gone could have been great.

Reactions: kartolas

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Yes, that's exactly why I don't like to play Female MC.

Yeah, especially Summer's Gone could have been great.
It's just strange that there isn't a big hit with a female MC. Even in an extraordinary one like ORS, the girl got the bad hand and I had to pair the two of them. I think it might have been cool if they didnt met at the start but later on. It would have brought some suspense to it and people wondering if they would meet, how and when. :)

Reactions: Burn85

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Does anyone know why all of the characters are smooth af down there? I thought this was a stylized choice (i still think it is) but i've noticed Minerva does have some hair down there.

What gives? Why is she the exception?

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
I've been wondering if Ian might be inspired by Victor or Seymour, in case the two of them will be present on opposing sides in whatever ultimate conflict might occur.

"Dude's got that authoritative beard going, I better get in that game" thinks Ian to himself.
I don't think Victor will have a huge role. By the time of the last Q&A, Eva answered a question about the major characters. She said that, at the time, all relevant characters for the story had already been introduced. The likes of Victor, Agnes and Billy were all introduced after she said that.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Does anyone know why all of the characters are smooth af down there? I thought this was a stylized choice (i still think it is) but i've noticed Minerva does have some hair down there.

Emma has some hairs down there too iirc. As to why Eva did it, well I dont think she needs any particular reason to do so.

It can be for the sake of variety, or to better represent the character's quirks. Idk. But I'm willing to bet that if Ian tells Alison to grow it out, she will do so :devilish:.

Reactions: FugginDamaged

Pede rasta 1

Dec 28, 2019
do we know who eva based Holly on? I know she uses various ones for different scenes, but the characters are based on specific ones and after searching different terms I've seen IDs for Allison, Cindy, Emma, and Lena, but I can't find Holly, just afew other times it's been asked , but never see answers.
Please specify that I am missing it

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017

Eva doesn't like to draw pubic hair. I guess Emma was an experiment (there was a complaint about all girls being bald down there and it makes sense for her character to keep the bush), and then Minerva was the next logical choice since she's a MILF who isn't satisfied with her husband. I assumed Holly would surely have one down there as well, but I guess at this point it would've been too much work since Holly's character is way more important compared to Emma or Minerva. I wouldn't expect any other characters to have a bush though unless they're a one-night stand with no repeated encounters. And I wouldn't be surprised if Emma or Minerva shave theirs off fairly soon as well to impress Ian (or Jeremy in Emma's case).

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Eva doesn't like to draw pubic hair. I guess Emma was an experiment (there was a complaint about all girls being bald down there and it makes sense for her character to keep the bush), and then Minerva was the next logical choice since she's a MILF who isn't satisfied with her husband. I assumed Holly would surely have one down there as well, but I guess at this point it would've been too much work since Holly's character is way more important compared to Emma or Minerva. I wouldn't expect any other characters to have a bush though unless they're a one-night stand with no repeated encounters. And I wouldn't be surprised if Emma or Minerva shave theirs off fairly soon as well to impress Ian (or Jeremy in Emma's case).
I hope they don't shave it off. It's nice to have a bit of variety, and not everyone likes a totally bald cooch. Personally I like a bit of hair.

Last edited:

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
do we know who eva based Holly on? I know she uses various ones for different scenes, but the characters are based on specific ones and after searching different terms I've seen IDs for Allison, Cindy, Emma, and Lena, but I can't find Holly, just afew other times it's been asked , but never see answers.
Now that we know who Holly is, would you mind sharing the rest that you listed here? I only know Emma is Abella Danger, I think.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
It's just strange that there isn't a big hit with a female MC. Even in an extraordinary one like ORS, the girl got the bad hand and I had to pair the two of them. I think it might have been cool if they didnt met at the start but later on. It would have brought some suspense to it and people wondering if they would meet, how and when. :)
From what I have read in these forums here many men don't like to play as a female MC. So I guess that is why female MC games have it much harder to gain traction.

Because it is easier to draw :) Ever wondered why there are so many bald men (and women) in these cheap rendered games? Hair is hard.

Now that we know who Holly is, would you mind sharing the rest that you listed here? I only know Emma is Abella Danger, I think.
I am pretty certain EvaKiss uses a single model only for Cindy and Emma. They both have a unique look and are easy recognizeable as their real life counterparts.

Reactions: BloodyMares

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
From what I have read in these forums here many men don't like to play as a female MC. So I guess that is why female MC games have it much harder to gain traction.
That's really what it comes down to, most guys prefer to be the ones doing the dicking, instead of being the ones dicked.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
That's really what it comes down to, most guys prefer to be the ones doing the dicking, instead of being the ones dicked.
Nope my reason is this = "It's so rare finding one with a female MC that isn't about the usual corruption, dom, sharing and all that sillyness that I can't even remember one."
There are very few DEVs on this forum who can make a female MC. I'm really enjoying this one. At least it's realistic.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes