John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Actually, I always choose to be female mc if available even in AAA because it’s so rare.
and it’s more fun that way.
Eh, to each their own I guess. Few female mc games will get me to play. This and GGGB. Mostly because I enjoy the fetishes Eva presents, her style of writing and art, and the way in which she tells a story and really gives players the power to direct it. Whereas most of these games give you very simple choices and sometimes they don't even really matter. It's more work on Eva's part but God bless her for doing it.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Eh, to each their own I guess. Few female mc games will get me to play. This and GGGB. Mostly because I enjoy the fetishes Eva presents, her style of writing and art, and the way in which she tells a story and really gives players the power to direct it. Whereas most of these games give you very simple choices and sometimes they don't even really matter. It's more work on Eva's part but God bless her for doing it.
At least you won't have to go shoping with them in every male MC game :D

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
HOLD UP !!! so if i prefer to play as female protagonist, does that mean im gay ? :eek:
Wasn't there a study that said that males who prefered to play as a woman in rpg's where more likely to be gay or bisexual?

I'll try to find it, and if i can i'll post it here.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BloodyMares
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes