bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
That's really what it comes down to, most guys prefer to be the ones doing the dicking, instead of being the ones dicked.
Which is pretty odd to me, I'd have thought most men would prefer to stare at a female ass all day long rather than a male one. But to each their own I guess.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Just did som size test on the BBC ind ORS and he is above 30 cm and 20 cm in girth, and comparede to the avarege cock he is about 130% bigger than avarage length and 569% bigger by volume...
Don't forget the massive veins on that dick. They look like his body re-routed a major artery just so that the heart could pump enough blood to inflate that monstrosity.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Wasn't there a study that said that males who prefered to play as a woman in rpg's where more likely to be gay or bisexual?
Wasn't it the other way round? I mean I prefer the ass waving around for hours right in my face to be female :cautious:. But to everyone his own...

Just did som size test on the BBC ind ORS and he is above 30 cm and 20 cm in girth, and comparede to the avarege cock he is about 130% bigger than avarage length and 569% bigger by volume...
You didn't account for Lena being propped up. I'd say about 28 cm in length. The diameter is a good 5 cm. :geek:

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Does Lena or the other girls get fucked by fat/old/dirty bastards in this game? Any NTR type stuff?

I'm hoping that's all a yes :)
Not yet but I'm pretty sure Seymour and Stan will get some sex scenes in the future.

Seymour is a hugely important character who is already involved in many photoshoots. Stan fits the "shut in nerd" stereotype and Eva even made a unique cg for his room. It would make sense for her to use it more for future Stan content, most likely some sex scenes.

Not sure about Ed though. The most I can think of is Lena make custom videos for him on her Onlyfans account :unsure:.

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
So? You're saying that every man who plays a female protag game is either gay, or bi?
Seriously? Get a fucking hold of yourself and give your head a wobble.
That's by far the biggest load of crap I've ever read on here. Absolutely lmfao:ROFLMAO:.

You seem to be assuming that every guy who plays female protag self-immerses themselves as the woman.
That assumption is 100 wrong.
I would say that most guys play it from the outside, looking in.
They are controlling the actions of the woman, not actually playing as the woman.

What's the point you're trying to make with that statement, anyway?
Are you trying to shame gay men, or something?
Utter fucking bollocks.:LOL:
it's better stare at a girl's ass rather than a man's ass right

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
i remember when Mass Effect 2 came out and shortly thereafter there was some sort of study that they conducted (i think 1000+ people) and the study concluded that there was a tenous link between one's sexuality and who they liked to RP as in media.
Feels like it would be gender identity, and not so much sexuality? If anything.

Reactions: BloodyMares
Nov 15, 2020
In a way it's not that different playing a female character to a male one either. When you're having sex with someone, both in real life or as a character in a game like ORS, I think everyone would agree that you get a pretty good understanding of what the other person experiences, through language, sounds and body language. Getting that kind of "feedback" by making sure the other person is enjoying themselves, is important also for your own experience. When Cindy at the end of chapter 7 – as an example – says "Fuck me, Ian. Just fuck me" right before he enters her, it's hot because it's easy for us (and by "us" I guess I now mean heterosexual males) to see the scene from Cindy's perspective as well.

So while I enjoy a sex scene told from Ian's point of view, as it's the closest to how I'd experience it myself as a male, I also enjoy (and maybe even prefer) the scenes from Lena's or any other female protagonist's point of view. When Lena sleeps with a guy, it's still easy to see how the scene plays out from his perspective; while it at the same shows even more clearly the point of view I don't have the same direct access to myself.

Nov 15, 2020
Will there status report today ?
It has varied which day of the week she's posted the status updates, so it's hard to tell. She's very rarely posted updates two weeks in a row for this chapter, so it might also be that we won't get a new update until about a week. Though it would make sense to make them more regular now that we're closing in on another release.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Does Lena or the other girls get fucked by fat/old/dirty bastards in this game? Any NTR type stuff?

I'm hoping that's all a yes :)
at the moment their is no scene with old fat bastart but maybe in the future:unsure:on ntr yes you play lena and ian so you can cheat on ian if you are together with him but you play both cheracters and their are other cheracters that could have some potential ntr in the future holly, alison and maybe cindy if you roleplay mc as her besti and have a secret crush on her but are too shy but we will see if there will be scenes.

Reactions: poodles

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
I'm not assuming anything dumpass, i remember when Mass Effect 2 came out and shortly thereafter there was some sort of study that they conducted (i think 1000+ people) and the study concluded that there was a tenous link between one's sexuality and who they liked to RP as in media.

Take that as you will.

You're the one assuming that i'm somehow trying to "shame" gay people by talking about this, when really i couldn't care less, i just found it interesting.

Edit: Not enough emojis in your comment
Wasn't there a study that said males like you you prefer to be violated in the ass by donkeys?
It's the donkeys I feel sorry for.
Either post the study, or shut the fuck up.
I know you won't, because there isn't one. Lmfao.

Edit: You don't like emojis?
Okay. Have a gif, then. :LOL:

roger-wanker-alert.gif

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Should there be more intimate content with Stan & Ed (which I honestly don't believe) this has to be built up slowly and credibly over several updates. That would only be realistic in 3-4 updates at the earliest. I think the focus is currently more on Holly, Seymour, Cindy & Ivy.

May 5, 2017
Should there be more intimate content with Stan & Ed (which I honestly don't believe) this has to be built up slowly and credibly over several updates. That would only be realistic in 3-4 updates at the earliest. I think the focus is currently more on Holly, Seymour, Cindy & Ivy.
With Ed I can totally agree that it's unlikely we'll see anything for multiple updates. With Stan on the other hand, Lena admitted to enjoying making Stan horny when they filmed her stalkfap video. I can see her making a choice soon to do a little something more.

Reactions: lifehacks
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes