Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Moving past the infantile discussion of "The avatar you select affects your sexual proclivity"...I'll supply a different reason why I like female protagonist games. As a hetero male, if I play a male MC, then my only options are to have the MC have sex with various women. OK, not bad, but kind of boring since it's always the same male.

If I play a game with a female MC, then I can have her hook up with lots of different types of people. Regular dudes, women, fat and ugly bastards. That's a lot more fun for me as a player. I don't have to imagine myself as anyone, I just enjoy the sex and story telling. It's often hotter to have the attractive female MC give herself to the ugly bastard. If this is your thing, then play the excellent Goons Raid Her. In this you play a little bit as a male MC, but mostly as Lara Croft. You have have her do whatever you want. Stay true to the male that you play, corrupt her and have her fuck everything, or somewhere in between.

I often filter "female protagonist" when I search this site because it's just more content variety and it's more fun to get a female MC into naughty shenanigans.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
I'd say A, B, E, F, G.

A would be the most likely one since Jeremy already says it himself.

B is for Chad Ian, although ch 8 did complicate things.

E would be quite low for me but I think it's still possible. I mean Seymour did get hard during one of Lena's photoshoots iirc.

F and G is very likely imo because Jeremy and all that. Louise might need some convincing but I'm sure Lena/Jeremy can do that. She is particularly submissive to Lena after all.

As for the rest, well I dont think Axel likes to share, even if Ian is pals with him. As for Stan, Im not too sure where Eva stands with him. I get him having sex with Lena, just not sure about the threesome with Louise.

edit: As for potential combinations, I think Emma can have a few. The most obvious one would be Emma, Ian and Jeremy on the eskimo brothers route.

afc2112

Jan 4, 2018
Damn! I can't wait until we get 3some action...Who knows what chapter that'll be on, but I'm looking forward to it.

afc2112

Jan 4, 2018
Kinda? If you're referring to the drinking game. But I don't think it counts like a proper 3some scene, imho.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Most likely? A and D. Possibly G if you're playing Lena as a slut. I think E is completely impossible. From what we know of Axel, he would never in a million years be ok with some other guy touching "his" girl. He's fine with sharing if it's with 2 girls but def not with a man. Cindy is exempt from this because Axel doesn't view her as "his" he only views Lena in that way.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
only A,B,G

A this is pretty much a given. would really surprise me if that's not gonna happen.
B if this is not gonna happen, i'm going crazy i telly ya. it would work so well and i think ch8 is just the low, to get it on track.
C i don't see Holly being the kind of person to go along with that. and considering that Minerva liked Holly and hated Ian, but then reveals she actually wants Ian, gives me the impression she doesn't really like Holly, otherwise she would appear hating her as well.
D though Axel could be up for it, Cindy doesn't seem to be taking cheating on Wade all too well. a threesome would be overkill.
E now Ward could be up for it, but this time Axel wouldn't want that, as he is really hung up about her. so if ever, it's going to be waaay later.
F doesn't seem possible, as for Louise to be dominated by Lena she needs to break up with Jeremy. so either Louise had to share her bf Jeremy, or would have to agree to have sex with her ex Jeremy again. i doubt that being possible.
G definitely possible if Ivy fancies the idea
H that's not gonna happen. Stan isn't the type that could get Louise to accept it even if she proclaims not liking the idea, not like Jeremy does. and even if Lena has full control over Louise, i'm sure she will protest at the prospect of having to have a threesome with Stan.

what this list misses is Emma. she is certainly up for any kind of threesome. Ian + Jeremy + Emma. Lena is warming up to her so Lena + Emma + Ian. i could also imagine Lena + Emma + Mike. on that note it could also be Lena + Ivy + Mike, though if Mike is getting a threesome it will be either Emma or Ivy, not both. i don't know if Emma would like Axel. he isn't as bad as Ward, but could still clash with Emma's views. otherwise it's Ian + Axel + Emma

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I'd like to add two threesomes - Axel/Lena/Ian, and Lena/Axel/Agnes. EDIT: Also Lena/Ian/Ivy.

If Axel and Ian end up becoming good mates, and providing Ian tells Axel about his having had sex with Lena when it comes up at Shine, I feel like a threesome between them is not that far-fetched. It would need to start quite a long way along in the game though, because I feel like Axel has to get used to the idea that he doesn't own Lena and she's allowed to do her own thing, first.

As for the other one, it's pretty obvious that Agnes (she's the mature fashion designer that sits in on Seymour's photo-shoot with Axel and Lena) has a thing for Axel. If they're gonna go anywhere with that, I feel like it would include Lena. That being said, I feel like Agnes would take more of domme role in the situation and use it to direct Lena into a supreme submissive situation (gagged, blindfolded, maybe hogtied) with Axel being the dom just under her; as in, Agnes will then have him give her pleasure once Lena has been pounded into an incoherent mess. I can imagine that happening if Lena follows the submissive path, and has a really high lust score. Agnes just strikes me as being a dominatrix with a lot of boy toys (like a female Hugh Hefner lol). Doesn't help that the characters is based off of Miranda Priestly (Meryl Streep) from The Devil Wears Prada.

I also feel like Ian/Cindy/Axel is a pretty obvious one. This could either happen after Cindy and Ian end up in a romantic relationship (if he chose to kiss her rather then fuck her during Wade's birthday) and Ian decides to grant a Cindy who's thoroughly embraced her outgoing nature the chance to fulfill a fantasy (Axel fucking her). Providing Ian and Axel, or the three of them, are friends. Or maybe the more obvious/likely 'corrupted' path of Ian and Cindy fucking behind Wade's back and the more daring aspect of her personality emerging as a result, allowing her to voice her desire for a threesome with Ian and Axel during a photo-shoot or something. Both of these would take some time to come about though, seeing as Cindy needs to get over Wade, or her sense of guilt, enough first.

There's also the possibility of Lena/Ian/Ivy, which I also don't think is that far-fetched if Lena becomes more sexually liberated (so she doesn't associate sharing Ian with her bad memories of Axel and Cherry), and Ivy develops enough of an interest in Ian from her meetings with him and what Lena tells her about Ian. And of course, that Lena and Ivy's relationship remains tight.

Last edited:

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
what this list misses is Emma. she is certainly up for any kind of threesome. Ian + Jeremy + Emma. Lena is warming up to her so Lena + Emma + Ian. i could also imagine Lena + Emma + Mike. on that note it could also be Lena + Ivy + Mike, though if Mike is getting a threesome it will be either Emma or Ivy, not both. i don't know if Emma would like Axel. he isn't as bad as Ward, but could still clash with Emma's views. otherwise it's Ian + Axel + Emma
I think the one we can agree that nobody wants is Ian/Emma/Perry. Or Perry in any threesome, period. I'm just replaying the game and he really is an incredibly annoying character. I wonder if Eva meant for him to be as annoying as he comes across?

zhengyus

Feb 17, 2020
I'd like to add two threesomes - Axel/Lena/Ian, and Lena/Axel/Agnes. EDIT: Also Lena/Ian/Ivy.

If Axel and Ian end up becoming good mates, and providing Ian tells Axel about his having had sex with Lena when it comes up at Shine, I feel like a threesome between them is not that far-fetched. It would need to start quite a long way along in the game though, because I feel like Axel has to get used to the idea that he doesn't own Lena and she's allowed to do her own thing, first.

As for the other one, it's pretty obvious that Agnes (she's the mature fashion designer that sits in on Seymour's photo-shoot with Axel and Lena) has a thing for Axel. If they're gonna go anywhere with that, I feel like it would include Lena. That being said, I feel like Agnes would take more of domme role in the situation and use it to direct Lena into a supreme submissive situation (gagged, blindfolded, maybe hogtied) with Axel being the dom just under her; as in, Agnes will then have him give her pleasure once Lena has been pounded into an incoherent mess. I can imagine that happening if Lena follows the submissive path, and has a really high lust score. Agnes just strikes me as being a dominatrix with a lot of boy toys (like a female Hugh Hefner lol). Doesn't help that the characters is based off of Miranda Priestly (Meryl Streep) from The Devil Wears Prada.

I also feel like Ian/Cindy/Axel is a pretty obvious one. This could either happen after Cindy and Ian end up in a romantic relationship (if he chose to kiss her rather then fuck her during Wade's birthday) and Ian decides to grant a Cindy who's thoroughly embraced her outgoing nature the chance to fulfill a fantasy (Axel fucking her). Providing Ian and Axel, or the three of them, are friends. Or maybe the more obvious/likely 'corrupted' path of Ian and Cindy fucking behind Wade's back and the more daring aspect of her personality emerging as a result, allowing her to voice her desire for a threesome with Ian and Axel during a photo-shoot or something. Both of these would take some time to come about though, seeing as Cindy needs to get over Wade, or her sense of guilt, enough first.

There's also the possibility of Lena/Ian/Ivy, which I also don't think is that far-fetched if Lena becomes more sexually liberated (so she doesn't associate sharing Ian with her bad memories of Axel and Cherry), and Ivy develops enough of an interest in Ian from her meetings with him and what Lena tells her about Ian. And of course, that Lena and Ivy's relationship remains tight.
Your description and conjecture of Agnes makes me look forward to it, thank you.

Reactions: Zedire
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes