lifehacks

Apr 20, 2020
E would be quite low for me but I think it's still possible. I mean Seymour did get hard during one of Lena's photoshoots iirc.
I didn't remember this part of the Seymour x Lena shoots and I thought it was out of character that Seymour got hard during a shoot, as it would show that Lena has power over him. So I went back and revisited the their scenes, in case I missed something, but didn't find anything explicit. Can you show/tell me when this is mentioned/hinted at?

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Was the threesome with Ivy / Lena / Holly really a "threesome" or was it more typical lesbian messing around including kissing, petting & fiddling?

• Angry
Reactions: BloodyMares

SDDA

Jun 21, 2017
C and H are the ones i don't find possible looking at the game's content now, every other option seems more likely so maybe these 2 will be as well in the future.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
So I went back and revisited the their scenes, in case I missed something, but didn't find anything explicit. Can you show/tell me when this is mentioned/hinted at?
It's just something I thought might have happened during the very first photoshoot, where Lena wears black lingerie. It's why I said "iirc" actually. I did not boot up the game and look for it.

But since you've gone through the trouble of looking for it and did not find anything, then you're most probably right :).

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Was the threesome with Ivy / Lena / Holly really a "threesome" or was it more typical lesbian messing around including kissing, petting & fiddling?
lmao yea technically it is a threesome.

But I admit I totally forgot that scene even existed until someone mentioned it here.

I think it comes down to Lena not making a big fuss about it. There's no monologue like "omg this is my first threesome ever" since it isn't her first, so for us players it didn't seem like a big deal as well. Im guessing things will be different for Ian's first threesome scene. My guess is that he's never had one before so there will be a lot more anticipation and build up in Eva's writing.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
lmao yea technically it is a threesome.

But I admit I totally forgot that scene even existed until someone mentioned it here.

I think it comes down to Lena not making a big fuss about it. There's no monologue like "omg this is my first threesome ever" since it isn't her first, so for us players it didn't seem like a big deal as well. Im guessing things will be different for Ian's first threesome scene. My guess is that he's never had one before so there will be a lot more anticipation and build up in Eva's writing.
Sorry I had to ask because lesbian stuff is not my thing. And until now in my playthroughs I never had any lesbian scenes. Even if Lena & Holly would be a good match, I just don't care.

Reactions: TamaMountain

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
I'd take all those scenes with the exception of F,G and H. Stan is so worthless that even EvaKiss forgot to create a card for him, he can watch and dream about things he'll never experience, that's fine. But under no circumstances do I want to see that whalerus naked. (Same goes for Perry)

Jeremy isn't in the league of top tire girls like Lena and Ivy (Unless he's a means to an end), he need to stay in his lane with crazies like Louise. But he's welcome to leech himself into 3some with Ian-Alison or Ian-Emma, if Ian and Jeremy becomes eskimo bros.

But I consider this list illegitimate until Lena,Cindy and Holly becomes an option;).

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
WOW nice to see that this game has so much pages of chat it really is much more complex and interesting in path developing in comparison with GGGB this game is my number one hyped for update and im glad that people are enjoy it as much as i do

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
I can see them all happening down the road, with the exception of C, E and H.

H is the only one I wouldn't want to see.

I feel that A, F and G can happen at any moment. I wouldn't be surprised if any of them were to happen in 2-3 chapters, or even in the next one if Eva is planning to surprise us like she did with the ladies' threesome.

Reactions: zhengyus
Dec 17, 2019
i just hope in this next update ian bangs ivy.
I really doubt it, but it'd be cool. There needs to be some more Ian/Ivy interaction for that to happen. I think if this update has Ian hanging out with Jeremy, Axel, and/or Lena more, then you can be confident Chap 10 will have it.

Reactions: Zedire

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
B - was set in stone from day 1. Surprised at how many people bought the fake-out of the last few chapters, thinking it's never going to happen. Holly's practically a third MC and this is most definitely locked in.

A - is almost locked in too, based on a few convos that are presented depending on the paths you choose. It's just a more side-track path to get to it.

G - Practically happened already. About as likely as A, maybe more.

F - Technically, it's not a threesome if all the dirty old man does is watch and take pictures. That'll happen, but almost definitely the most the old bastard will do is stroke himself while commanding them, if even that...
Actually, I could see Seymour commanding Lena to lather his testicles clean with her tongue or to suck him off while he commands Axel (or hell, even Ian) to fuck her hard. But with the specification that she must not, under any circumstances, use her hands or touch him (Seymour) in any way. Mouth and tongue alone. He may or may not grab her hair and control her depth with it. Edge case though and I wouldn't bet on it. One thing I'm sure of is if there is any physical contact with Seymour, it won't be anything like a standard threesome.

The rest are a crapshoot based on time limits of Eva's development cycle. Some much more imaginable than others.

Not mentioned but 100% happening: Billy, Lena, Jeremy.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes