thedude

Aug 9, 2016
This here is the reason why I think it might take a bit longer before there is Ian/Ivy content. It would be pretty easy for Ian and Ivy to fuck, providing Ian isn't in a relationship with Lena; all it would really take is Ivy showing some genuine interest and Ian would potentially jump at the chance. The problem here is, what's stopping Ian from being just another guy that Ivy loses interest in after she fucks him and there's no more mystery over what all the fuss is about? I mean yes, Ian is good in bed, but who's to say that a bunch of other guys Ivy has been with haven't been amazing in bed too, and same can be said of his charisma - who's to say that Ivy hasn't been with, or currently has the option to be with, a bunch of guys just as charismatic or more charismatic then Ian is?

What's needed to set him apart from them is more then that. Besides being good in bed, it's gotta be the feeling that this guy can actually challenge Ivy and give her something she's not likely to get easily from other guys around her.

Since Ivy talks about how easy it is to manipulate men to her bidding (and recommends Lena try it), perhaps Ian needs to be the exception to that rule, and give her a real struggle for power. This is the reason why I don't think Ian/Ivy will happen for a while - because Ian needs to reach a certain level of sexual expertise so someone as experienced as Ivy is would actually feel she'd met some kind of match in him. We're just starting to see Ian getting experimental now, with how he had Allison bark like a dog, or his fucking Cindy in the alley, or his dominance of Minerva, but none of those women are fighting for control like Ivy would. The Ian we have now is charismatic and intriguing, but I feel like Ivy would eat him alive in the bedroom if it came to a struggle for control.

But if we were talking about a one-time 'love him and leave him' scenario, where Ivy throws him to the curb after fucking him, then yeah, Ian/Ivy could be coming soon.
This are all questions that'll slowly be answered and scenarios that may happen only after they have sex, and they'll have sex sooner rather than later, imo.

I like the scenario you have in mind and I believe it may actually happen in the game. I just don't think it hinders them from having sex now. It's not like Cindy, where I suspect having sex with her in the alley wasn't the wise choice for her love route, where the best choice should be to stop at a kiss and save the sex for a later chapter.

Ian dominating Cindy (kinda?), Minerva, Alison and even Lena wouldn't do much to impress Ivy, since she doesn't look like the kind of character that's into that and wouldn't even be put in a position to be dominated. But him being able to satisfy characters like Emma and Cherry paints a good picture for him.

And even this example shows, to me, that Ian isn't in the right mindset for a girl like Ivy yet. I need to re-play this part of the game to see it for myself, but if it's said how you phrased it, this is like a timid 'I wonder if she'll give me a chance?' versus the more driven 'What do I need to do to get her' that he's gotta have. He needs to be more focused in his drive, and less 'regular old Ian'.
Him wondering about what he'd give to fuck a girl like her doesn't paint him as timid at all for me. Maybe him wondering if she'd consider inviting him to one of her parties.

Nov 15, 2020
I believe she is a loyal friend to Lena and that's the only route I can't see her having sex with Ian (outside of a threesome), the exception being if Lena has been sleeping around.

I bet Jeremy was at the palm of her hands even before they interacted - she probably knew since the beggining that she could fuck with him whenever she wanted to (just like the other guys she probably sleeps with). Jeremy is a walking dick - he only thinks with it. She was having her fun with him. With Ian, it would be different - it would take a genuine interest from both sides for it to happen, and if Ivy becomes interested on him, I have no doubt she won't shy away from it and she'll go for it (unless, as I said, Ian has been going out with Lena), instead of playing him like a fiddle like she did Jeremy.

As for your question, yes, he did. But it depends on their points (and his charisma), as I've been repetedly pointing out. When Jeremy tells him he got a blowjob from her or that he partied at her house, Ian can think about what he'd give to fuck a girl like her, or, in the latter case, wonder if she'd consider inviting him to one of her parties. If he doesn't have sufficient points, he basically just wonders if they could become friends.
But if Ian hasn't been going out with Lena, there's a couple of variables or relationship points between Ian and Ivy that are unavailable, I think? Or maybe there's just variations in the dialogue? At least Ivy won't know that Ian's supposed to be great in bed.

And if I remember correctly, Ivy's reaction to seeing Ian and Cindy in the alley is the same no matter what Lena's relationship to him is. If she was a completely loyal friend to Lena, I doubt she would react the way she did no matter what. She's not even telling Lena about it when they meet in the latest chapter, which makes me think her intentions aren't exactly pure.

The fact that Ivy only learns about Ian's skills in bed if Lena already is involved with him (correct me if I'm wrong here), also feels slightly similar to Lena/Jeremy, where Jeremy needs to still be in a relationship with Louise for an opportunity to arise for Lena. Ian's confrontation with Axel, which also impresses Ivy, is also directly related to his involvement with Lena. Now I'm speculating with very little to back it up, but I don't find it completely unlikely that Ian will have a route where he sleeps with one of Lena's friends behind her back, just like Lena already can do.

All in all I think I just find it a bit confusing trying to make sense of Ivy's intentions. And that's probably for the better, as it's a nice supplement to the predictable characters like the dick-thinking Jeremy.

Reactions: Echbert
Mar 16, 2021
Can anybody tell me... How can I keep Lena working in the cafe? The scripts says I need lena_molly > 7. And I believe she gets only one choice to earn molly points(telling molly about her problems). But yet I cant unlock the option for keep working in the cafe. Would be grateful if anyone can tell...

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I like the scenario you have in mind and I believe it may actually happen in the game. I just don't think it hinders them from having sex now. It's not like Cindy, where I suspect having sex with her in the alley wasn't the wise choice for her love route, where the best choice should be to stop at a kiss and save the sex for a later chapter.
For how I saw the idea of Ian needing to be more bold/kinky/experienced to keep Ivy's interest, you're right, it wouldn't stop them from having sex now/soon, but it would potentially take away from the build up and Ian presenting Ivy a challenge from the start. It also feels too much like 'barely an acquaintance' right now to justify Ivy being interested in Ian to that degree - at least that was the impression I got last time I played. Maybe I'm misremembering?

Ian dominating Cindy (kinda?), Minerva, Alison and even Lena wouldn't do much to impress Ivy, since she doesn't look like the kind of character that's into that and wouldn't even be put in a position to be dominated. But him being able to satisfy characters like Emma and Cherry paints a good picture for him.
It wasn't about the dominating so much as it is about Ian going out of his comfort zone as 'regular old Ian' and becoming more daring. Basically becoming bold enough sexually that he could match Ivy, and more then just satisfying her, leave her wanting more, and not having be just another guy she can easily move on from.

Also, not being "put into a position to be dominated" is kinda irrelevant, seeing as getting caught up in the moment during sex between two kinky people can pretty easily lead to D/S when they're both vying for control and getting lost in the moment. That's kinda the point - if it were up to Ivy she'd likely retain control indefinitely, but Ian has to turn the tables on her in and out of the bedroom if he wants to be the exception to her idea that 'men are easy to manipulate'.

KillerKlown

Aug 19, 2018
C i don't see Holly being the kind of person to go along with that. and considering that Minerva liked Holly and hated Ian, but then
Holly isn't a man Minerva was crushing on/sexually or perhaps romantically interested in. Minerva pretended to hate Ian solely because she thought she'd embarrass herself or hurt her career if she acted on her feelings.

Reactions: BloodyMares

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
For how I saw the idea of Ian needing to be more bold/kinky/experienced to keep Ivy's interest, you're right, it wouldn't stop them from having sex now/soon, but it would potentially take away from the build up and Ian presenting Ivy a challenge from the start. It also feels too much like 'barely an acquaintance' right now to justify Ivy being interested in Ian to that degree - at least that was the impression I got last time I played. Maybe I'm misremembering?

It wasn't about the dominating so much as it is about Ian going out of his comfort zone as 'regular old Ian' and becoming more daring. Basically becoming bold enough sexually that he could match Ivy, and more then just satisfying her, leave her wanting more, and not having be just another guy she can easily move on from.

Also, not being "put into a position to be dominated" is kinda irrelevant, seeing as getting caught up in the moment during sex between two kinky people can pretty easily lead to D/S when they're both vying for control and getting lost in the moment. That's kinda the point - if it were up to Ivy she'd likely retain control indefinitely, but Ian has to turn the tables on her in and out of the bedroom if he wants to be the exception to her idea that 'men are easy to manipulate'.
Actually it's was stated by Alison that Ian was daring in even before the events of the ors since Ian's ex and Alison were mates

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I just finished the game and it's definitely one of my favorite games now. I didn't want it to end and story is extremely beautiful. Especially the circle of friends of MCs, the events around them are very realistic. DEV made an excellent game. I'm not going to lie, I didn't like the previous game, Good Girl Gone Bad. But this one took a very special place for me.
By the way, I'm almost starving with Lena, please add a music career or something. :LOL:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Can anybody tell me... How can i keep lena working in the cafe? The scripts says i need lena_molly > 7. And i believe she gets only one choice to earn molly points(telling molly about her problems). But yet i cant unlock the option for keep working in the cafe. Would be grateful if anyone can tell...
Random question: Do you routinely lose at Tic Tac Toe?

As to yours, are you offering to help save the cafe when the option comes up? Keeping your job at the cafe is pretty much guaranteed as long as you're making all the obvious nice choices.

steama90

Jul 24, 2018
hi guys, i need help. I think i have played this amazing game 5 or 6 times lol. But i have never been able to fuck Minerva.. i've read the walkthrough but i can't get her. I don't know what i'm doing wrong. The choice when Ian talk with Seymour? I really don't know. Can someone help me please? Thank you in advance.

Firraxa

Jan 13, 2021
Nearly 4 months and still no update. She promised us an update every 2 months. Oke she went on a vacation, but how is it 4 months already and no update? Its the same story with every developer. When a game gets populair they just cash in and work less.
It is all about story line. Each new ch needs more time to develope because of increasing story line with 2 main characters with minor characters. Next update will take more than 4 month , people will start to forget this game at all. Nobody will eager to wait 8 month for the next chapter it will be randomly to find this game. Needed to cut Ian or Lena path. If Ian path-delete story lines with Ed, Stan, perhapes Axel, Pery ect. If Lena path- delete: Holy, Emma, Allison ect story lines. It will be better for game.
Once I was a fan of Mother and Wife game, but I forget this game at all, due to updates once in a year...sorry

Reactions: TharkiGui and bcool

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Nearly 4 months and still no update. She promised us an update every 2 months. Oke she went on a vacation, but how is it 4 months already and no update? Its the same story with every developer. When a game gets populair they just cash in and work less.
EvaKiss RR Martin...;)

Reactions: Gustafo
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes