Jun 5, 2021
I guess my only reply can be Obviously dedicated to all the self-reported straights out there who crave to see Axel and Jeremy naked.

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
Moving past the infantile discussion of "The avatar you select affects your sexual proclivity"...I'll supply a different reason why I like female protagonist games. As a hetero male, if I play a male MC, then my only options are to have the MC have sex with various women. OK, not bad, but kind of boring since it's always the same male.

If I play a game with a female MC, then I can have her hook up with lots of different types of people. Regular dudes, women, fat and ugly bastards. That's a lot more fun for me as a player. I don't have to imagine myself as anyone, I just enjoy the sex and story telling. It's often hotter to have the attractive female MC give herself to the ugly bastard. If this is your thing, then play the excellent Goons Raid Her. In this you play a little bit as a male MC, but mostly as Lara Croft. You have have her do whatever you want. Stay true to the male that you play, corrupt her and have her fuck everything, or somewhere in between.

I often filter "female protagonist" when I search this site because it's just more content variety and it's more fun to get a female MC into naughty shenanigans.
Clara Roft, gotta watch out for that Copyright.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Icekatana
Mar 16, 2021
Can anybody tell me... How can i keep lena working in the cafe? The scripts says i need lena_molly > 7. And i believe she gets only one choice to earn molly points(telling molly about her problems). But yet i cant unlock the option for keep working in the cafe. Would be grateful if anyone can tell...

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
i just hope in this next update ian bangs ivy.
As someone already mentioned, I think it will take a bit before Ivy has sex with Ian, but I really would not be surprised if it happens down the line, especially with an Ian who has high lust, is willing to try freaky stuff, and who has proved he's competent as a person. Looks-wise Ian is sort of good-looking in an average, boy-next-door way, with the bonus of having a pretty nice body due to his fitness. But he's no Axel, and he's not got the instant association of 'big dick' like Jeremy does. That being said, quite a few women find Ian's personality intriguing - he knows his strengths and there's a charisma that goes with his intelligence. Plus he really knows how to fuck and satisfy a woman, and that goes a long way.

Now Ivy has heard from Lena that Ian is good in bed, she's seen he can get a girl like Cindy too (providing the player has Ian fuck Cindy in that alley), perhaps even noticed him with another girl here and there, and she knows Ian can be a bit wild/daring (also from that Cindy scene), so she's probably starting to see there's something about this guy beyond first appearance. something she'd probably be game to sample (providing Lena isn't in love with him or dating him - I doubt she'd crash Lena's party, unless she has a low relationship score with Lena and they drift apart or something).

Whether Ivy decides to fuck Ian to see what all the fuss is about, or whether she finds herself interested in more with him is another matter; although in the case of the latter I can only see it happening if Ian either becomes a massive chad, or super-freaky - Ivy sort of strikes me as end-game material, with really high standards needed for someone she would actually commit to. Someone who can satisfy all her sexual desires and also get along with her, ruining her for other men (unless it's an arrangement with Ian). It seems unlikely, but we saw it with Jack towards Ashley in GGGB, so who knows?
Talking about threesomes i’m rooting for Lena, Ivy, Louise angry sex where Louise take revenge on Ivy and make her a sub pet
If anyone is gonna be the domme in that situation it's Ivy - no way would she sub to Louise. She looks down on Louise way too much to ever submit to her, and Ivy has too much control over her shit to ever let Louise get the upper hand. Plus I don't think Louise is canny enough to manipulate Ivy into the situation - Ivy is the type who manipulates, Louise is the type who gets manipulated.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
If anyone is gonna be the domme in that situation it's Ivy - no way would she sub to Louise. She looks down on Louise way too much to ever submit to her, and Ivy has too much control over her shit to ever let Louise get the upper hand. Plus I don't think Louise is canny enough to manipulate Ivy into the situation - Ivy is the type who manipulates, Louise is the type who gets manipulated.
I don't see Ivy successfully manipulating Louise. The reason Lena can dominate Louise is because they care about each other (plus good timing). Ivy and Louise can't stand each other. Frankly I don't see them being able to be in the same room for more than 2 seconds. I find a Ivy/Lena/Cherry threesome more likely through manipulations from Ivy. And that is still pretty unlikely.

Nov 15, 2020
As someone already mentioned, I think it will take a bit before Ivy has sex with Ian, but I really would not be surprised if it happens down the line, especially with an Ian who has high lust, is willing to try freaky stuff, and who has proved he's competent as a person. Looks-wise Ian is sort of good-looking in an average, boy-next-door way, with the bonus of having a pretty nice body due to his fitness. But he's no Axel, and he's not got the instant association of 'big dick' like Jeremy does. That being said, quite a few women find Ian's personality intriguing - he knows his strengths and there's a charisma that goes with his intelligence. Plus he really knows how to fuck and satisfy a woman, and that goes a long way.

Now Ivy has heard from Lena that Ian is good in bed, she's seen he can get a girl like Cindy too (providing the player has Ian fuck Cindy in that alley), perhaps even noticed him with another girl here and there, and she knows Ian can be a bit wild/daring (also from that Cindy scene), so she's probably starting to see there's something about this guy beyond first appearance. something she'd probably be game to sample (providing Lena isn't in love with him or dating him - I doubt she'd crash Lena's party, unless she has a low relationship score with Lena and they drift apart or something).

Whether Ivy decides to fuck Ian to see what all the fuss is about, or whether she finds herself interested in more with him is another matter; although in the case of the latter I can only see it happening if Ian either becomes a massive chad, or super-freaky - Ivy sort of strikes me as end-game material, with really high standards needed for someone she would actually commit to. Someone who can satisfy all her sexual desires and also get along with her, ruining her for other men (unless it's an arrangement with Ian). It seems unlikely, but we saw it with Jack towards Ashley in GGGB, so who knows?
The meetings between Ian and Ivy have been very short up until now, but I think Lena's trip back home could be a chance for them to have a more substantial meeting. It might have to be by chance though, as I doubt one of them is going to contact the other. Lena and her situation would probably work as the topic that starts the conversation, but I could also see Ivy confronting Ian about Cindy once they're talking. Ivy's reaction to it as it happened seemed closer to intrigued than appalled, which might be because it made her more intrigued by Ian, or because she just enjoys having dirt on someone, as it gives her the upper hand in whatever she's scheming. But I think at least the former would be a good opportunity to start developing some kind of sexual tension between them.

I agree that Ian and Ivy having sex is most likely to happen further down the line, though. Ivy will surely want to tease him for a while before anything happens, just as she's doing with Jeremy. Obviously it's also very different to get involved with the guy Lena could be interested in, than fooling around with Louise's boyfriend. But if it's going to develop slowly, it would make even more sense to actually start establishing that chemistry between them now.

Nov 15, 2020
Threesomes: Lena, Holly and Cherry. Holly, who seems to be open to the idea that Cherry is innocent in the Axel/Lena/Cindy drama, convinces Lena that she needs to talk to Cherry about it, and that the best way to regain control of the situation and her feelings is to have another threesome with her, this time with the third person being someone she knows won't betray her (Holly herself).

Yeah, yeah, it's definitely not gonna happen, but I'd enjoy it immensely.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: BloodyMares

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
I disagree it'll only happen down the road. I believe it's closer than most expect.

It all comes down to Ian's charisma and his points with Ivy. For example, when Lena is telling her how good he is at bed, she can also say that Ian is sleeping with another girl (Alison or Cherry, if I'm not mistaken), something that, depending on Ian's points with Ivy (which is directly related to his charisma because he need them at certain levels to be able to get points with her) may: 1) not surprise her he has an audience because he is a charming dude; 2) not surprise her because he was able to charm Lena of all people; or 3) surprise her and she'll point out he isn't her type.

Also, across their encounters, based on their points (and his charisma), when they see each other, they might joke, have a casual greeting, or she might have trouble remembering his name.

And their interaction after Ian tells Axel about Lena is very telling. That's the first time I feel she is flirting with him (again, it depends on their points and his charisma).

Ivy isn't shy of sex. If she is interested, she'll go for him, which can happen at any point now, imo. Catching him with Cindy may be what triggers her (his lust or athletic stats may come into action, since they triggered different positions on that scene).

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I don't see Ivy successfully manipulating Louise. The reason Lena can dominate Louise is because they care about each other (plus good timing). Ivy and Louise can't stand each other. Frankly I don't see them being able to be in the same room for more than 2 seconds. I find a Ivy/Lena/Cherry threesome more likely through manipulations from Ivy. And that is still pretty unlikely.
I didn't say that Ivy would manipulate Louise, I said that Ivy is the type [of person] who manipulates, while Louise is the type [of person] to be manipulated.

The evidence is already there in the game - Ivy has guys wrapped around her little finger; when she gets with Jeremy it's on her terms, and she can take him or leave him, she wouldn't become a slave to his cock. In the same way, after playing that act on Ed and getting Lena off work early, she points out how easy it is to manipulate guys. Essentially, Ivy sees most people (especially guys) as her playthings. Ivy keeps her cards close to her chest - I don't even think Lena truly knows her. If you don't expose who you truly are, and so don't expose your weaknesses, it's a LOT harder for people to manipulate or control you.

Louise, on the other hand, is a bit too naive, and too close to her emotions, while having little control over them - both which make a person very easy to manipulate. She assumes the worst of Stan (regarding her panties) without evidence because she doesn't like him, she assumes the worst about Ivy (as the one who she believes tempted Jeremy) simply because she doesn't like her, and she believed the best about Jeremy until she has irrefutable evidence in the photo Ivy shows her, because she doesn't want to believe that he's a POS. She also jumps into bed with Lena on the rebound simply because Lena is nice to her and there for her (and because she clearly looks up to her). She's very easy to manipulate - Lena could get Louise to do anything in her vulnerable state, if she wanted to.

It certainly wouldn't be out of the question for someone as socially-savvy and manipulative as Ivy to wrap Louise around her little finger over time if she truly wanted to and put her energy into doing just that - it wouldn't be easy or quick, but it would be possible, especially with Lena trying to have her happy little friend's circle.

That being said, Ivy would never do that, because Louise holds absolutely no interest or value to her (she considers Louise beneath her). She'd probably see it as being a pointless waste of time.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I didn't say that Ivy would manipulate Louise, I said that Ivy is the type [of person] who manipulates, while Louise is the type [of person] to be manipulated.

The evidence is already there in the game - Ivy has guys wrapped around her little finger; when she gets with Jeremy it's on her terms, and she can take him or leave him, she wouldn't become a slave to his cock. In the same way, after playing that act on Ed and getting Lena off work early, she points out how easy it is to manipulate guys. Essentially, Ivy sees most people (especially guys) as her playthings. Ivy keeps her cards close to her chest - I don't even think Lena truly knows her. If you don't expose who you truly are, and so don't expose your weaknesses, it's a LOT harder for people to manipulate or control you.

Louise, on the other hand, is a bit too naive, and too close to her emotions, while having little control over them - both which make a person very easy to manipulate. She assumes the worst of Stan (regarding her panties) without evidence because she doesn't like him, she assumes the worst about Ivy (as the one who she believes tempted Jeremy) simply because she doesn't like her, and she believed the best about Jeremy until she has irrefutable evidence in the photo Ivy shows her, because she doesn't want to believe that he's a POS. She also jumps into bed with Lena on the rebound simply because Lena is nice to her and there for her (and because she clearly looks up to her). She's very easy to manipulate - Lena could get Louise to do anything in her vulnerable state, if she wanted to.

It certainly wouldn't be out of the question for someone as socially-savvy and manipulative as Ivy to wrap Louise around her little finger over time if she truly wanted to and put her energy into doing just that - it wouldn't be easy or quick, but it would be possible, especially with Lena trying to have her happy little friend's circle.

That being said, Ivy would never do that, because Louise holds absolutely no interest or value to her (she considers Louise beneath her). She'd probably see it as being a pointless waste of time.
You make good points. However I'm not sure Louise is that naive and easy to manipulate. I see her more as very stubborn. She refuses to listen to others when she has already made up her mind about someone. Both regards to Jeremy, Stan and Ivy. And considering that, I think Louise will mostly just go to somewhere Ivy isn't and avoid Ivy's machinations that way.

Reactions: BloodyMares
Nov 15, 2020
I disagree it'll only happen down the road. I believe it's closer than most expect.

It all comes down to Ian's charisma and his points with Ivy. For example, when Lena is telling her how good he is at bed, she can also say that Ian is sleeping with another girl (Alison or Cherry, if I'm not mistaken), something that, depending on Ian's points with Ivy (which is directly related to his charisma because he need them at certain levels to be able to get points with her) may: 1) not surprise her he has an audience because he is a charming dude; 2) not surprise her because he was able to charm Lena of all people; or 3) surprise her and she'll point out he isn't her type.

Also, across their encounters, based on their points (and his charisma), when they see each other, they might joke, have a casual greeting, or she might have trouble remembering his name.

And their interaction after Ian tells Axel about Lena is very telling. That's the first time I feel she is flirting with him (again, it depends on their points and his charisma).

Ivy isn't shy of sex. If she is interested, she'll go for him, which can happen at any point now, imo. Catching him with Cindy may be what triggers her (his lust or athletic stats may come into action, since they triggered different positions on that scene).
You make some good points. It's true that the last scene between them could be considered flirting, after some small, but gradual development in their relationship during their other encounters. So yes, I guess you may be right about a scene between them being closer than some of us expect.

I'd say there's several factors that just makes it difficult to guess, though. One of them is whether Ivy really is loyal to Lena or not. I think that's difficult to say at this point. We know how important Lena's been to her while they grew up, but she's also very secretive about parts of her life, and both her recent dealings with Axel and her role in the Axel/Lena/Cindy drama could mean that she's manipulating Lena just like she's doing with everyone else. If she really is loyal to Lena, that of course makes it less likely that a scene between Ivy and Ian is close.

Also I'm a bit unsure about the "if she's interested, she'll go for him" statement. She certainly isn't shy of sex, but she seems to be just as interested in the power she gets from having people lusting after her, as the actual sex. That doesn't seem fully compatible with sleeping with someone at the first opportunity. But that might of course be different if she's really interested in the guy. Maybe she toys with Jeremy because she's not that interested; while it would be different with Ian if he's able to actually impress her.

I can't remember to what extent Ian has expressed interest in Ivy yet, though? I know he's noticed several times how physically attractive she is, but has he at any point fantasized about something happening between them?

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
I'd say there's several factors that just makes it difficult to guess, though. One of them is whether Ivy really is loyal to Lena or not. I think that's difficult to say at this point. We know how important Lena's been to her while they grew up, but she's also very secretive about parts of her life, and both her recent dealings with Axel and her role in the Axel/Lena/Cindy drama could mean that she's manipulating Lena just like she's doing with everyone else. If she really is loyal to Lena, that of course makes it less likely that a scene between Ivy and Ian is close.

Also I'm a bit unsure about the "if she's interested, she'll go for him" statement. She certainly isn't shy of sex, but she seems to be just as interested in the power she gets from having people lusting after her, as the actual sex. That doesn't seem fully compatible with sleeping with someone at the first opportunity. But that might of course be different if she's really interested in the guy. Maybe she toys with Jeremy because she's not that interested; while it would be different with Ian if he's able to actually impress her.

I can't remember to what extent Ian has expressed interest in Ivy yet, though? I know he's noticed several times how physically attractive she is, but has he at any point fantasized about something happening between them?
I believe she is a loyal friend to Lena and that's the only route I can't see her having sex with Ian (outside of a threesome), the exception being if Lena has been sleeping around.

I bet Jeremy was at the palm of her hands even before they interacted - she probably knew since the beggining that she could fuck with him whenever she wanted to (just like the other guys she probably sleeps with). Jeremy is a walking dick - he only thinks with it. She was having her fun with him. With Ian, it would be different - it would take a genuine interest from both sides for it to happen, and if Ivy becomes interested on him, I have no doubt she won't shy away from it and she'll go for it (unless, as I said, Ian has been going out with Lena), instead of playing him like a fiddle like she did Jeremy.

As for your question, yes, he did. But it depends on their points (and his charisma), as I've been repetedly pointing out. When Jeremy tells him he got a blowjob from her or that he partied at her house, Ian can think about what he'd give to fuck a girl like her, or, in the latter case, wonder if she'd consider inviting him to one of her parties. If he doesn't have sufficient points, he basically just wonders if they could become friends.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I bet Jeremy was at the palm of her hands even before they interacted - she probably knew since the beggining that she could fuck with him whenever she wanted to (just like the other guys she probably sleeps with). Jeremy is a walking dick - he only thinks with it. She was having her fun with him. With Ian, it would be different - it would take a genuine interest from both sides for it to happen, and if Ivy becomes interested on him, I have no doubt she won't shy away from it and she'll go for it (unless, as I said, Ian has been going out with Lena), instead of playing him like a fiddle like she did Jeremy.
This here is the reason why I think it might take a bit longer before there is Ian/Ivy content. It would be pretty easy for Ian and Ivy to fuck, providing Ian isn't in a relationship with Lena; all it would really take is Ivy showing some genuine interest and Ian would potentially jump at the chance. The problem here is, what's stopping Ian from being just another guy that Ivy loses interest in after she fucks him and there's no more mystery over what all the fuss is about? I mean yes, Ian is good in bed, but who's to say that a bunch of other guys Ivy has been with haven't been amazing in bed too, and same can be said of his charisma - who's to say that Ivy hasn't been with, or currently has the option to be with, a bunch of guys just as charismatic or more charismatic then Ian is?

What's needed to set him apart from them is more then that. Besides being good in bed, it's gotta be the feeling that this guy can actually challenge Ivy and give her something she's not likely to get easily from other guys around her.

Since Ivy talks about how easy it is to manipulate men to her bidding (and recommends Lena try it), perhaps Ian needs to be the exception to that rule, and give her a real struggle for power. This is the reason why I don't think Ian/Ivy will happen for a while - because Ian needs to reach a certain level of sexual expertise so someone as experienced as Ivy is would actually feel she'd met some kind of match in him. We're just starting to see Ian getting experimental now, with how he had Allison bark like a dog, or his fucking Cindy in the alley, or his dominance of Minerva, but none of those women are fighting for control like Ivy would. The Ian we have now is charismatic and intriguing, but I feel like Ivy would eat him alive in the bedroom if it came to a struggle for control.

But if we were talking about a one-time 'love him and leave him' scenario, where Ivy throws him to the curb after fucking him, then yeah, Ian/Ivy could be coming soon.

As for your question, yes, he did. But it depends on their points (and his charisma), as I've been repetedly pointing out. When Jeremy tells him he got a blowjob from her or that he partied at her house, Ian can think about what he'd give to fuck a girl like her, or, in the latter case, wonder if she'd consider inviting him to one of her parties. If he doesn't have sufficient points, he basically just wonders if they could become friends.
And even this example shows, to me, that Ian isn't in the right mindset for a girl like Ivy yet. I need to re-play this part of the game to see it for myself, but if it's said how you phrased it, this is like a timid 'I wonder if she'll give me a chance?' versus the more driven 'What do I need to do to get her' that he's gotta have. He needs to be more focused in his drive, and less 'regular old Ian'.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes