dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
It could also be (if the study does indeed exist) that male character portrayals tend to be very stereotypically masculine and thus gay men prefer to choose the female option.
Not really ..a frd of mine who is straight btw ..when I asked why does he pick female over male in video games his answer was he rather watch a girl's ass over a man's

• Haha
Reactions: Cedrog and Echbert
Jun 5, 2021
Not really ..a frd of mine who is straight btw ..when I asked why does he pick female over male in video games his answer was he rather watch a girl's ass over a man's
You misinterpreted my claim: what i meant is not that all people who chose a female character are gay, but that gay men may be over represented in the category of those who pick female characters because of no valid alternative option.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
But that's not really a serious answer.
It kinda is though. The main reason why I created a big buff Redguard warrior in Skyrim was because I preferred to stare at his body from behind for hours on end (the other being that Redguards are awesome) rather then a female character which would be a more accurate representation to myself; similarly the reason why I have always preferred male MCs, and always picked them whenever it was an option, in Assassin's Creed games. I find them all gorgeous. If I'm gonna be staring at a characters back and ass for hours on end, provided I'm given the choice, I prefer for it to be one I find physically appealing.

Daaronto

Sep 2, 2016
I've played this a bit.
But after shutting it the first time, it won't start again.

I looked at the log generated and it says there is an error loading the script.
I've tried to start it without AV on but it keeps giving the same problem.

Opened it in sandbox and it says there is an error reading memory from a certain point.

Anyone that has a few tips to get it to work again?

BigSexy57

Apr 13, 2019
She said that she would "kick herself in the teeth" if she didn't get the alpha out by the end of this month, i reckon it's likely the alpha will be released in about a week's time.
After such a non-banal promise, i don't know for what to wait more: for yet another boring update comming in time, or not... ^_^
looking-at-watch-5.gif

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Not yet but I'm pretty sure Seymour and Stan will get some sex scenes in the future.

Seymour is a hugely important character who is already involved in many photoshoots. Stan fits the "shut in nerd" stereotype and Eva even made a unique cg for his room. It would make sense for her to use it more for future Stan content, most likely some sex scenes.

Not sure about Ed though. The most I can think of is Lena make custom videos for him on her Onlyfans account :unsure:.
Got it, thanks! I personally love when the girl sleeps with someone "below them" so to speak. It just makes the corruption kinkier :) Fat, old, nerdy, gross neighbor, etc.

Hope we get that in the near future.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
After such a non-banal promise, i don't know for what to wait more: for yet another boring update comming in time, or not... ^_^
View attachment 1415078
Meh, i can understand that feeling, but this is probably one of the few games on this site that i actively support, most other games here feel like power fantasies, with ORS i actually need to pay attention if i want to continue bonking the characters i want.

And the updates feel great, well structured, and don't feel like the dev was asleep at the wheel for half the "production" time.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Wasn't there a study that said that males who prefered to play as a woman in rpg's where more likely to be gay or bisexual?

I'll try to find it, and if i can i'll post it here.
Most such studies are about as reliable as Buzzfeed articles pulled out of someone's butt. Either way too small a test-group, selection bias, poor interpretations of data or generally bad methodology.

The original Tomb Raiders, for instance, were likely so popular because men liked to stare at the character's butt while she dashed across the screen. Source: My butt. It was also one of the reasons I played it though (Her butt. Not mine), along with a fetish for triangular titties.

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Does Lena or the other girls get fucked by fat/old/dirty bastards in this game? Any NTR type stuff?

I'm hoping that's all a yes :)
Sit tight. I'm sure it's coming. Well, I hope. Separate fat, old and dirty possibilities are likely, but fingers crossed for the trifecta rolled into one nasty character. If I see a background teaser of a dingy 24 hour truck stop, I'm throwing $50 into Eva's Patreon for it. The NTR is already kind of there, but totally in the player's control.

Last edited:

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Sit tight. I'm sure it's coming. Well, I hope. Separate fat, old and dirty possibilities are likely, but fingers crossed for the trifecta rolled into one nasty character. If I see a background teaser of a dingy 24 hour truck stop, I'm throwing $50 into Eva's Patreon for it. The NTR is already kind of there, but totally in the player's control.
Man, that would be amazing. Eva, if you're seeing this — great idea right here!!!

Aiwass

Sep 11, 2017
I'm pretty sure I'm hetero and I always prefer playing as female chars cause I prefer to look at a girl all the time while gaming ;)
Especially in those titles where you can make them thiccccc and chose the naturist option, my female character in Conan the Barbarian is basically bimbo Ashley.

Most such studies are about as reliable as Buzzfeed articles pulled out of someone's butt. Either way too small a test-group, selection bias, poor interpretations of data or generally bad methodology.
Absolutely agree, while I was reading the comments and the article I was thinking "dude, what kind of gay men do these people know?"
I mean, I don't want to make another generalization like they did, so let's say that most of gay men that I know are pretty fond of exteme masculinity, either because they are extremely masculine (gym obsessed, beard grower etc.) either because they crave that type of man.

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

taihen_addict

Dec 6, 2016
I thought I'll never enjoy an adult VN's story as much as EvaKiss' games. I never thought no other adult VN maker is as consistent as EvaKiss. Then I played "Now & Then" and the rest is history.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes