BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Got an update about the delay. Can't share the details obviously, but rest assured, there's a good reason for it, that you'll understand after the next update releases. But manage your expectations. It obviously won't be abandoned, but there won't be rushing this release. It will come whenever it's ready. No need to refresh the page every day and hope that it drops.

Last edited:

KingNtr++

May 2, 2017
yeah , just relax and wait whenever it's ready.
if eva can't release in this month , we'll concern about her later
i'm sure eva not happy so many delay and lost some patreon

Natzi boiz

Apr 14, 2018
Apart from the update, why there hasn't been any new android port anymore may i ask? Really love playing on my phone

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
C'mon guys relax its just 4 months from the last release, what's 5 or 6 or 7 more, hell even one year if needed but rest assure there is a good reason for them delays (aren't always) and it will come when ready...
You're not saying anything new, mate. Nobody says that it's "just" 4 months, or implies that it's okay to wait more. It's Eva's game and it's her decision to sacrifice the timely release to make the quality game that she wants to make. She's aware of the risks and is ready to accept the drop in patron numbers if it comes to that. If you are one, go ahead and cancel your pledge, nobody is going to blame you. It's just your negativity doesn't help anyone. Why don't you busy yourself with something else instead of drowning yourself (and everyone else) in misery? In fact, I'm going to do just that for 2 weeks, you do you.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
So I'm guessing end of October early November and from the look of it it sounds like some bombshell are going to be dropped. This might be the update that really pushes the storylines

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Got an update about the delay. Can't share the details obviously, but rest assured, there's a good reason for it, that you'll understand after the next update releases. But manage your expectations. It obviously won't be abandoned, but there won't be rushing this release. It will come whenever it's ready. No need to refresh the page every day and hope that it drops.
i don´t paid for it so i can wait:)

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
Eva revised Stan the man? :unsure:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
PSA: Chapter 9 has a new save slot UI. The new UI has 3 rows and 4 columns i.s.o. the previous 4x4. This effectively means that you can't access any saves that were on row 4. You might want to move them/rename them before ch9 releases.
Wow, that's way worse news than the long delay, at least IMHO. Not only will it completely ruin my save scheme, it will cost us 25% of our readily accessible save space in a game that strongly encourages multiple playthroughs. Not what I wanted to hear. :(

I assume this is related to the save redesign. I hope whatever is being worked on will be worth it. If it's a streamlining of the existing paths or a big clean up of the backend code that will make writing future chapters much smoother, fair enough - better to bite the bullet now. If it's non-essential UI improvements or adding cool new story options, that's a tougher pill to swallow.

I'll keep my fingers crossed.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes