Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
The best part of all the hate is that it happens every time we get close to an update. It's like clockwork.

Update comes out - people showcase their love and discuss any missed scenes.
Time goes on and theories about the story are formed. Discussions about characters and possible future scenes.
Update gets closer and closer, teasers are dropped with previews of new locations or character. Buzzing with excitement.
Update is in its final steps before release, hype at all time high, and everyone loses their fucking mind each day it's not out.
Every day the update is not out, people get upset and think Eva is milking her patreons. "lol abandoned" style comments come from nowhere.
Update comes out - people showcase their love and any missed scenes.

This isn't ISCTOR who pulls excuses out of his ass for why he hasn't done anything in 2 years. Eva always delivers, just be patient.

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
Got an update about the delay. Can't share the details obviously, but rest assured, there's a good reason for it, that you'll understand after the next update releases. But manage your expectations. It obviously won't be abandoned, but there won't be rushing this release. It will come whenever it's ready. No need to refresh the page every day and hope that it drops.
My index finger will be grateful at the very least.

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
I have bad news for you, the lazy bastard won't even be able to smell her pussy unless he actually steals her panties and smells them. :unsure:
Funny that you think he hasn't done it already, them photoshoots are just the next step in his gran plan.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Regarding the resource that helped her and then quit, that probably has a lot to do with the delay (And of course her decision to not to try to get another resource but doing all herself instead). So unless she finds someone to help her and the story getting more complicated these delays or should i say the increased time between updates might be the norm. She could remedy that of course by just release a single day or two for Ian and Lena , with much shorter updates and more frequent. Of course I'm just speculating what could go in a situation like these

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
That would be a healthy estimation, yeah. There's a chance that it might come sooner, but I wouldn't bet on it personally.
You sure? EvaKiss sounded a lot more optimistic a week ago:
Anyway, I'd say writing is about 75% done, maybe (hopefully) even a bit more, and artwork is 90% complete. I will keep hammering at it and hopefully be able to release the Alpha real soon.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
People talking shit about our boi Stan the man? Disrespectful at least. Guys and girls, Stan will fuck both bitches Lena and Louise, and more down the line, Ivy and Holly next. Just wait and see...

Ima gonna cuck Stan and then laugh at him for starting to like it

:ROFLMAO:

dogedoge

Dec 4, 2018
The best part of all the hate is that it happens every time we get close to an update. It's like clockwork.

Update comes out - people showcase their love and discuss any missed scenes.
Time goes on and theories about the story are formed. Discussions about characters and possible future scenes.
Update gets closer and closer, teasers are dropped with previews of new locations or character. Buzzing with excitement.
Update is in its final steps before release, hype at all time high, and everyone loses their fucking mind each day it's not out.
Every day the update is not out, people get upset and think Eva is milking her patreons. "lol abandoned" style comments come from nowhere.
Update comes out - people showcase their love and any missed scenes.

This isn't ISCTOR who pulls excuses out of his ass for why he hasn't done anything in 2 years. Eva always delivers, just be patient.
Average F95 user:

f95users.png

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
You sure? EvaKiss sounded a lot more optimistic a week ago:
Anyway, I'd say writing is about 75% done, maybe (hopefully) even a bit more, and artwork is 90% complete. I will keep hammering at it and hopefully be able to release the Alpha real soon.
At least one more week till the writing is done, then it'll be the testing/bug-fixing phase. So, Idk. I said it's a healthy estimation because it shouldn't come later than that but eariier. My hopeful estimation is 2 more weeks but shit happens.

BigSexy57

Apr 13, 2019
I'll give it to you, it was funny.
Man, i respect that, kinda brave action. But beware - anyone who says anything different from just how great, perfect and nothing to add this game already is - going to be a target for a four-letter men army and 14yo haters of any kind around here. So if you see me, or anyone else, suggesting to notice some troubles, or unbalanced things about this game which could be fixed or improved - you just have to unsult that persone, write how much you don't care, that's the law or this thread. ^_^

It's more than a linear path. It's a prism of endless possibility, where a single choice can branch out into [256] realities, creating alternate [playthroughs] from the ones you know.
Oh really? Ordinaty human can't handle with that powerfull statement... "a prism of endless possibility" - just wow!
Looks like it's another job for a MathMan! ^_^ Only he could count up to "endless". Mathman arived and he starts the count from
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Finaly. For all 8 chapters, if we see v.1.0 as a release, so for v.0,8, which is going to be 80% of all the game's content:
Now it's time to count the infinity of routes, which got something more than text, a content, like scenes. It's very hard. Don't repeat it at home, only MathMan's overhuman powers can handle with this preasure on brain calculation human performance:
Axel's 1 route + Cherry's 1 route + Cindy's 1 route + Emma's 1 route + Holly's 2 routes + Ivy's 1 route + Louise's 2 routes + Mike's 1 route + Minerva's 1 route + Robert's 1 route + Seymour's 1 route + Stan's 1 route + 1 route between Ian and Lena themselfs...
blowhead2.jpg
It... is... 15... routes... 15 routes is - about the 80% of future 1.0 INFINITY!
Ufff, that was hard. I need to sleep for a month after such preasure.

They say "all roads lead to Rome". In that very case "all routes lead to Ian or Lena" almost no other options in this game's world, because as we clearly see - only Lena and Ian are a kind of 2 wifi-routers for all the 1-route characters in this game,
grey1.png
Only that 2 main characters got such a luxioury as an illusion of choice: unlinear choice of what linear story each of both will see, with only fake or cosmetic options on that path which they choosen or doomed to watch (like Lena, if make photos - then only with Axel, what an infinity of options...). All other characters are doomed to be involved to a one single route of they own, almost no options for anybody or negotiations asside from Lena and Ian, just very very few as a rare exception.
That's all, folks. The end of infinity.
Follow me and ponder the question... "What If?"
That's just another trick. Whole this thread is full of that "what ifs" but on practice - no content for any of that ifs, just boring and vanila stuff about several 1-route stories with classical, predictable or unlogical content, soft erotic, fake options in leading to nowhere dialogs and most texts like "i don't know why, sudently i want to have sex with him\her". Just even if the dev would listen to at least 10% of randomly choosen ideas from players messages around here - it could be much better for the game quality. I wanted to say that all that "plan" doesn't seems to provide the content better than many fantasies of players in this thread. But they stay in a condition of just fantasies of players, and the content and routes are actualy still as poor as The Mathman just counted for us. ^_^

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes