Moryaka26

Aug 28, 2019

Chapter 9 weekly status report (7)
Hello guys,

Just a quick status report this time. I've been working mainly on writing and I'd say it's about 90% completed. I'm writing the final scenes and beats of the chapter. Meanwhile we've started testing and proofreading what is already done, polishing a bit.

I don't want to take more than a week to finish writing everything, but I've learned to not underestimate the complexity of some scenes. All I can say is that I'm closing into the finish line but I will take the time I need (hopefully not much more) to get something I'm happy with. I want to avoid wooden dialogue and formulaic scenarios and mechanics, trying to account for as many variables possible and advancing the plot in a coherent manner.

Once again, thanks for your patience, you're being awesome. Meanwhile, I'm dropping a couple final images that I teased a while back in sketch form.

We are close brothers and sisters

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017

Chapter 9 weekly status report (7)
Hello guys,

Just a quick status report this time. I've been working mainly on writing and I'd say it's about 90% completed. I'm writing the final scenes and beats of the chapter. Meanwhile we've started testing and proofreading what is already done, polishing a bit.

I don't want to take more than a week to finish writing everything, but I've learned to not underestimate the complexity of some scenes. All I can say is that I'm closing into the finish line but I will take the time I need (hopefully not much more) to get something I'm happy with. I want to avoid wooden dialogue and formulaic scenarios and mechanics, trying to account for as many variables possible and advancing the plot in a coherent manner.

Once again, thanks for your patience, you're being awesome. Meanwhile, I'm dropping a couple final images that I teased a while back in sketch form.

>Live Laugh Love picture
>Vanity Mirror
>Dream catcher over the bed
This room screams "basic bitch". This is Cindy's room, isnt it

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Ok, there is a potted plant, a flower wreath and freshly cut flowers. That is three different levels of flowers. That is some dedication to gardening.
Also, is it just me, or does that potted plant looks suspiciously like a cannabis plant?

Nov 15, 2020
I think so. Because the background pic is not Cindy and Wade's living room, but their bedroom. There will be no reason to go into their bedroom if not for sex.:cool:
It will be interesting to see how they end up there together, as they’re both still way too conflicted about this to simply agree to meet to have sex.

Gotta say the picture on the nightstand is a nice detail as well. Without it they could in some irrational way shut out how they’re both betraying Wade. But with the picture of Wade and Cindy right next to them the whole time? That makes it impossible to ignore the full extent of their actions. It’s evil, but I like it.

Ok, there is a potted plant, a flower wreath and freshly cut flowers. That is three different levels of flowers. That is some dedication to gardening.
Also, is it just me, or does that potted plant looks suspiciously like a cannabis plant?
I agree it looks surprisingly similar to a cannabis plant, but the thick and brown plant stem (is that the right word for it?) suggests it’s not. (That and the fact that it would be a weird detail to include, obviously.)

Nov 15, 2020
… Though it would’ve been funny if the one thing Cindy was satisfied with in her relationship with Wade, was that she managed to persuade him to share her love for plants; only to find out that the plant he’d shown so much love and interest for all this time, actually was a cannabis plant. :D

Last edited:

sliszt2

Aug 16, 2018
It will be interesting to see how they end up there together, as they’re both still way too conflicted about this to simply agree to meet to have sex.
Remember the first sneak peak of Cindy wearing a new costume for the next photoshoot? Not like the previous black swimsuit pics on patreon, it's her meet-in-person figure. So I think that implys that Ian will meet her in person and go with her, which means there will already be no conflict and awkwardness between them at that time. Then the sex after that will be a really reasonable guess.

But with the picture of Wade and Cindy right next to them the whole time? That makes it impossible to ignore the full extent of their actions.
It's just a static background which shows there exists the picture. You can always cover it if you want to do some stuff or when you are doing it:LOL:)

Nov 15, 2020
Remember the first sneak peak of Cindy wearing a new costume for the next photoshoot? Not like the previous black swimsuit pics on patreon, it's her meet-in-person figure. So I think that implys that Ian will meet her in person and go with her, which means there will already be no conflict and awkwardness between them at that time. Then the sex after that will be a really reasonable guess.
I don't think they'll overcome their reservations about what they're doing for a while yet, so I think their next sex scene needs some of the same "heat of the moment" element as their meeting in the back alley. Therefore I personally think it's unrealistic that they'll meet in person and go back to her place with the intention of having sex – that seems too calculated.

If I had to guess, I would say the most likely explanation is that Wade is away somewhere and Ian agrees to come over, as they both realize they need to talk about what happened. It's understandable if they don't want to take that conversation in public, and certainly not at Ian's place with Perry snooping around. Cindy (and Ian, for that matter) could go into such a meeting having convinced herself that what happened was a mistake and nothing more will ever happen. But once they're there, it would be harder to ignore the fact that they're alone, in a bedroom, and what they both really, really, really want to do is finish what they were interupted doing last time.

(Layers on layers of speculation, obviously.)

It's just a static background which shows there exists the picture. You can always cover it if you want to do some stuff or when you are doing it:LOL:)
Yeah, and it doesn't have to be made into a point either, of course. But I think taking down the picture or covering it up wouldn't be much better than having it next to them the whole time. That would be an active action from Cindy, and her intentions would be pretty clear: Even in the heat of the moment she's fully aware that she's about to cheat on Wade, in his own bed and with one of his best friends. But her need to do that is stronger than her loyality to him, so she's simply going to deal with it by ignoring and not caring about him.

(Wade, coming back home: – Hey Cindy, why did you remove our picture from the nightstand? And did you change the bedsheets again? Cindy, visibly nervous: – Ermmm… I've been cleaning! You know me, obsessed with cleaning *nervous laughter*)

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
If I had to guess, I would say the most likely explanation is that Wade is away somewhere and Ian agrees to come over, as they both realize they need to talk about what happened. It's understandable if they don't want to take that conversation in public, and certainly not at Ian's place with Perry snooping around. Cindy (and Ian, for that matter) could go into such a meeting having convinced herself that what happened was a mistake and nothing more will ever happen. But once they're there, it would be harder to ignore the fact that they're alone, in a bedroom, and what they both really, really, really want to do is finish what they were interupted doing last time.
That's possible. Personally, I'm imagining a scenario where Ian goes to their place for whatever reason (a friend's meeting?), everybody leaves early and Wade and Cindy have a fight, again.

Wade could become pissed and leave to sleep the night at Perry/Ian or even Jeremy's place. Ian, as a good friend, would stay a couple more minutes to try to appease Cindy. That could lead to them having sex again at the spur of the moment, like what happened at the alley.

Nov 15, 2020
That's possible. Personally, I'm imagining a scenario where Ian goes to their place for whatever reason (a friend's meeting?), everybody leaves early and Wade and Cindy have a fight, again.

Wade could become pissed and leave to sleep the night at Perry/Ian or even Jeremy's place. Ian, as a good friend, would stay a couple more minutes to try to appease Cindy. That could lead to them having sex again at the spur of the moment, like what happened at the alley.
Yeah, that also seems like a plausible scenario. If Cindy currently is being nicer to Wade because of her guilty conscience, I think it's likely that Wade in return will agree they should do more things together, including spending more time with their friends. And Cindy definitely can't tell him the actual reason why she's doesn't want Ian to come over… Patching things up with Wade could end up making it harder for her to stay away from Ian.

And they're definitely going to fight again sooner than later, so that also seems plausible, even though it's a bit similar to the prelude to the first Ian/Cindy scene. For all we know they might be back to fighting and nagging at each other already; it could've started sometime between the photo she posted and the end of their trip.

ghost24

Jul 5, 2017
I think so. Because the background pic is not Cindy and Wade's living room, but their bedroom. There will be no reason to go into their bedroom if not for sex.:cool:
I dont know Chief, Cindy might invite Ian over for a round of Smash bros

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
The shopping mall will be retroactively added to the shopping scene in chapter 8, as Eva pointed out earlier, and presumably also to any upcoming shopping trips.

As someone pointed out on the Patreon post, there's a big hint to whose bedroom it is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ian fucks Cindy while staring at that picture

• Haha
Reactions: Zedire and dogedoge

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Absolutly quite. If you would read this carefully.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Look, i could repeat that for the whole list, but since it is all the same - i think everybody got the idea.

The whole point of that discussion that one newcomer asked a question:

Some people started to answer like:

And you did the same.

But in your case of true big love to this game, no matter what, just MANY, TOO MANY and MORE THAN MANY was not enough, and you started to say things like:

So by all means you still trying to drag everyones attention from the evident fact that there are currently just about 15 routes, which actually could prize a newcomer with a visible art content, like scenes, for opening which players do fights for, with such an over-9000-heads-hydra as leading to nowhere, contentless, most of the dialogs options.
damm and i tought I have problems:unsure::unsure: still living at my moms house and being a vrigin with 26 but seems like life is tuff and it seems know that my problems are very small compared too other people :unsure::unsure:

Reactions: LyfeIsBall88
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes